Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rather not stop

Chatty Member
Someone’s in dire need of some ?.....another AD on Mrs M insta, this time with canon. Im printing out family photos for the new house.....yeah like who’s got time with 3 kiddies and moving house in a days time to print out family photos on a new device from Canon ??‍♀ That’s all she does lately is AD after AD ?
A Canon photo printing ad, the day after an "I print all my photos on Snapfish" vlog.... She's unreal. At least try to be consistent!

Reactions: 7

Tiffers

I think it may have been said before but how can they afford a holiday to Disney yet can't afford a painter and decorator? She's lying!!!

M

Member 1126

Have they said why they haven’t taken Poppy?
She's at home guarding the new mansion along with "Nana" incase a group of crazy instagram fans break through the privacy cordon, ( mainly due to mean people on line "revealing too much") , in order steal Lee's tightie whities.

M

Member 1126

After watching Rebecca’s name choice upload, I loved the little nugget she dropped in about wanting to change her name to Harmony, until she realised it was a sex shop in London.
Now, I don’t know why, but when I was viewing these wonderful family photos. I found myself thinking “did he stop off at Harmony on his way to visit mickey ?”
Is he looking for a spon. Keeping Rebecca happy with a little gift from her new favorite shop...
Harmony X Meldrum coming soon... as merchandise goes. ??‍♀ It’s not been done before

(if I’m the only one who sees a Disney themed rampantView attachment 1590 rabbit ignore me ?)
Nooooo it has to be " The Bad Boy" or " The Belter"
It that a protype or just a "bubble wand" you've got there Lee ?

OliviaPope

If they had truly paid for it themselves for their daughters birthday - put your phones away and be with you child!! Stop posting on instastories, Facebook etc. It’s obviously #gifted and Disney knew they were coming, hence the amount of posts they have made.

There is plenty of time to post pictures and ? when the kids are in bed do they have to do it real time!! These mummy floggers confess they love their kids so much but can’t even have a weekend away without being glued to their phones!!

Pumkinspice

She’s just left a passive aggressive story about how easy it is to meet a character. Why try to prove that point now that you’ve said you have VIP passes. So thick! Also, you’re still hiding info about your ‘tickets’. She’s dishonest. This is obviously getting to them, whether it’s here or instagram. Good! Dying for someone to ask direct about the trip being gifted!

PennyLane

first time posting on this thread but I have enjoyed reading this and the previous one! I'm on mumsnet and started watching Rebecca after the whole vitamins advert/thread. I actually hadn't heard of 'mummy vloggers' until then but did enjoy watching her at first- I had young children and PND and actually found it, dare I say it, motivational to see someone cleaning their house and taking their kids out when I felt so low.

What I find concerning though is how we have all picked up on her attitude towards S. It was something I was increasingly noticing but wasn't sure if it was just me. F has clearly always been the golden child and Rebecca is mostly either dismissive of S or overly critical of her behaviour.

Pretty bloody sad isn't it. Luckily Lee seems to have more patience, but I have stopped watching since he became a full time fixture!

Mabelrose

VIP Member
Guess they are not having such a buzzing trip now!!! Tight lying sods.! You took your child out of school again for another work job ( is there s law against that) and tried to pretend this was booked by you as a birthday treat for her!

F

FamHam

She's earnt herself a second thread with all her hard work.

stuffata

Lee is so smug....he hasn't got a clue how badly he comes across...his picture in a bath robe...full body massage got zero comments can't he see that a full grown man at a spa instead of working to support his family is not well received.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
I have had a little think about the funny business regarding their apparent low profits and outstanding bill to the tax man, and how this adds up with them borrowing such a big mortgage. It seems to me that they took a large sum of money out of their company as it was earning it. Of course directors take PAYE salary and dividends, however, if you take retained profits out or more money out than salary plus dividends, HMRC ‘charges’ a fine of 32% of the amount taken out. It’s called s455 tax and it’s done to stop directors taking money out of their limited company without paying tax. So it looks as tho the meldrums took out a considerable amount of limited company money without using the correct channels and now owe the tax man the ‘fine’ if the profits are £20k that incurs a £4K tax bill. They owe HMRC about £18k - I think trying to remember - £18k less 4 corporation tax leaves £14K. This implies they’ve ‘borrowed’/taken from the limited company about £40K. Of course this doesn’t include whatever salary they are paying themselves (which could be tens of thousands) as this comes out before company profits are calculated as it’s considered an expense. Dividends however can only be dished out from profit. Whatever the exact details they lead a very precarious existence as I think the whole you tube influencer bubble is about to pop in a zoflora scented explosion!!

stuffata

She is definitely reading this thread...hence the sudden flurry of pictures and raving about safiya...(poor little thing:oops:)

The big problem is that they are not very interesting...they have no angle, she jumps from one thing to another/book club/jazzercise/horse riding and all those cleaning videos when she always said it was lee that did the cleaning as she was a lazy mare. The cleaning was just away to jump on the back of Mrs Hinch and try and get more subscribers.

The problem is she has no real interests and no job...so she just jumps from thing to thing motivated by money and it shows her to be the unauthentic fake that she is...

Interesting019

Lee has blocked me on Instagram, all I did was agree with another comment on FandF. I'm going to bloody miss that chicken nugget, fun house throwback, ooh-ya-laddie ???

M

Member 1126

And is the ‘some don’t disclose but I’m not one of them’ a dig at meldrums who-ha???! What do u guys think?
Ooootcha, that's any planned, upcoming, edgy reunion with Louise and Ems well and truly up the ? creek without a paddle then ?

Brilliant , someone has said oh it's just jealousy and Brummys has said , no I don't think it's jealousy it's some naughty people not declaring things properly that is against ASA rules !

Mabelrose

VIP Member
What I don't understand though is how we all feel we 'know" these influencers? We see 10 mins a day out of their life and even then it's the 10 minutes they want us to see. We don't know the first thing about most of them, we just speculate and make up wild guesses. I do live fairly close and I do bump into the Meldrums but I wouldn't say I ' knew them ' just as they don't know me. I would smile and say hi if I passed them in the supermarket but then most people do that here anyway, it's a friendly wee village. They seem very normal, she seems very quiet actually. Lee is louder n chirpier but that's his personality I guess. I actually think she may be quite shy off camera. I know some of her friends, again very normal nice young family's. I enjoy watching their YT but I can't say I'm as invested and obsessed as most of you are. I also love Lydia Millen and Iamchoucette and various others but again I wouldn't dream of making up facts about them and slagging them off. If I see something I don't like I just tend to switch off. Lydia does hundreds of ads and is currently flying to Bora Bora and her hubby doesn't work either but I don't get jealous over that fact. Maybe I'm just happier with my life than you lot.
Well bloody switch off here you numpty! Also to add I’m sure their friends are lovely, we are not talking about them! We are talking about a ‘public figure’ who puts herself/family on a public platform! We don’t claim to know her...it’s a gossip site!!!

Last edited:
F

FamHam

What I don't understand though is how we all feel we 'know" these influencers? We see 10 mins a day out of their life and even then it's the 10 minutes they want us to see. We don't know the first thing about most of them, we just speculate and make up wild guesses. I do live fairly close and I do bump into the Meldrums but I wouldn't say I ' knew them ' just as they don't know me. I would smile and say hi if I passed them in the supermarket but then most people do that here anyway, it's a friendly wee village. They seem very normal, she seems very quiet actually. Lee is louder n chirpier but that's his personality I guess. I actually think she may be quite shy off camera. I know some of her friends, again very normal nice young family's. I enjoy watching their YT but I can't say I'm as invested and obsessed as most of you are. I also love Lydia Millen and Iamchoucette and various others but again I wouldn't dream of making up facts about them and slagging them off. If I see something I don't like I just tend to switch off. Lydia does hundreds of ads and is currently flying to Bora Bora and her hubby doesn't work either but I don't get jealous over that fact. Maybe I'm just happier with my life than you lot.
You can't be that happy with your life if you're trolling a gossip forum.