Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever people pop on here to denounce us all as sad and jealous they refer to “young families” and are at pains to point out how nice the meldrums friends are. Funny that, isn’t it?
And why would you keep coming back if it's all so strange and unpleasant? ?

Reactions: 2
It's Oh So Quiet.............??, Not even one smug photo ?? Maybe it's not been as "unstressful" as hoped, or perhaps "the lender" has had a rethink and has run screaming in the opposite direction ?
I bet my life on it the smugness will be with us soon!! Can’t pass up on an opportunity for us not to see. I think they like to play cat and mouse games with us.

Reactions: 1
Lee's flat " in a trendy area", what the one they were so at pains to point out in the house vlog ?( Just so we could see how far they've come and aspire to the #spon lifestyle ?) That'll be the one right on the main Aberdeen road through the villaaaaaaaage, but then I suppose it would be handy for reaching all the raving nightlife and hotspots of "rural life". Oh hang on, again does not compute ? Becoming a common theme here ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another puzzler.....Lee spoke about wanting to self build. Said he couldn’t afford it (that’s if he’d ever got planning permission for agri land). Couldn’t afford it. I can assure you you can build a brand new house for £600,000. So how come he couldn’t afford it a few months back and now can afford to buy such an expensive house??
Exactly, then spent the saved deposit on the current house. Must be all those new subscribers and #Ads ?

Exactly, then spent the saved deposit on the current house. Must be all those new subscribers and #Ads ?
Were all in
Anyone in business knows.....that if a company makes such a huge hike in money so quickly then people can come sniffing. All might be above board, who knows. Having worked alongside mortgage brokers in the past and learning about money laundering and tax evasion.....also someone shifting money to avoid inheritance tax for the future. People would buy expensive items of jewellery or new vehicles to hide cash, take out more insurance policies. It’s spotting irregularities like those in such short space of time that’s interesting and after the financial crash few years back when lenders had to work under FSA rules for lending ??

Last edited:
And they kept the new owners waiting!!
Lee walked all over a what looked like freshly washed floor to film the empty rooms and said oops best get out as the new owners are waiting to get in!

Whilst the kitchen looked clean and tidy the other rooms didn’t look overly great. The carpets had lots of wear and they left the brackets for the TVs.

I do wish our system was like the American system and all holes etc need to be made good before you can complete. I hate moving into a house that has huge holes in the wall because they’ve had a tv or giant mirror on the wall or lots of pin holes from
Picture frame.

And they kept the new owners waiting!!
Lee walked all over a what looked like freshly washed floor to film the empty rooms and said oops best get out as the new owners are waiting to get in!

Whilst the kitchen looked clean and tidy the other rooms didn’t look overly great. The carpets had lots of wear and they left the brackets for the TVs.

I do wish our system was like the American system and all holes etc need to be made good before you can complete. I hate moving into a house that has huge holes in the wall because they’ve had a tv or giant mirror on the wall or lots of pin holes from
Picture frame.
Maybe the new owners are putting TVs on the wall, I would as all the wiring is there and it was done properly when they had the garage built. I agree tho the other rooms looked a bit unkept, I bet the new owners were like GET OUT! The owners of the house they are buying were no doubt up and out first thing, laughing all the way to the bank!! ?

Reactions: 4
For ne, I coukdn’t respect a man (or woman) who didn’t work if they are physically able to do so. If you’re loaded, do voluntary work. Lee is young & physically able so why, if they have so much money, doesn’t he offer his services to charities? It seems to me he’s loving all this free luxury living (going to spas, on holiday etc) & giving nothing back.
I hate when the “hubbies” jump on the vlogging gravy train - they ruin a usually decent channel. Kerry Conway did it & I can’t stand her husband on her vlogs.
It’s all about the £££ - I remember Laura Byrne asking her boyfriend what the best thing about having a partner on YT was & he said “All the free stuff!”
At the beginning Lee would never go the channel but I guess money talks...?

The real winners of this whole thing are the people moving into THEIR house. Good job guys, enjoy that lovely home.

The ones that sold the murder house are probably ecstatic that they finally found some idiots to pay 600K for their crappy, old, ugly looking and blood stained house.

They could have easily built their own for that much money or even found a much better one for less. I’ll forever be dumbfounded that they decided to pay that much for the town’s ‘murder house.’

Reactions: 3
For ne, I coukdn’t respect a man (or woman) who didn’t work if they are physically able to do so. If you’re loaded, do voluntary work. Lee is young & physically able so why, if they have so much money, doesn’t he offer his services to charities? It seems to me he’s loving all this free luxury living (going to spas, on holiday etc) & giving nothing back.
I hate when the “hubbies” jump on the vlogging gravy train - they ruin a usually decent channel. Kerry Conway did it & I can’t stand her husband on her vlogs.
It’s all about the £££ - I remember Laura Byrne asking her boyfriend what the best thing about having a partner on YT was & he said “All the free stuff!”
At the beginning Lee would never go the channel but I guess money talks...?
I remember lee saying the same!!! I can’t stand Laura Bryne, she’s always ‘asking’ for recommendations on things and tagging companies , clearly after free tit, thing is Louise pentland said companies have huge PR budget so Shes happy taking stuff, but those costs are past on to us the paying public!! It’s stomach churning the outright greed of these family floggers! Sell your own soul fine, but leave your children out of it!

I remember lee saying the same!!! I can’t stand Laura Bryne, she’s always ‘asking’ for recommendations on things and tagging companies , clearly after free tit, thing is Louise pentland said companies have huge PR budget so Shes happy taking stuff, but those costs are past on to us the paying public!! It’s stomach churning the outright greed of these family floggers! Sell your own soul fine, but leave your children out of it!
I can’t understand why companies would throw free gifts to people who don’t normally bother with that brand. Give out things to people who really care about that brand and want a long standing partnership with the brand. Not people who jump onto any brand who will say yes. For instance Neilson holidays. I’ve be pissed off the meldrums going with thomas cook if I were Neilson. You’d think one vlogger would represent one holdiay company and that’s it

As someone has already said, it’s the sales/making money off people whilst pretending to be their friend that’s not on. also showing a ‘lifestyle’ that’s very heavily #spon #Ad #gifted and not letting on about it so that vulnerable mums are left feeling crap because they can’t give their kids the same. They are a brand selling brands but are totally shady about it.

Last edited:
As done has already said, it’s the dressing sales/making money off people whilst pretending to be their friend, also showing a ‘lifestyle’ that’s very heavily #spon #Ad #gifted and not letting on about it so that vulnerable mums are left feeling crap because they can’t give their kids the same. They are a brand selling brands but are totally shady about it.
Yeah. A lot of mums don’t have the spare cash and following influencers could lead to feelings of inadequacy. One person earlier said we’d make a good talk for physcolgy? What are these influencers doing to people? I’d like to see a study done on what they are doing to people claiming to be their friends when all they are doing is lulling them into a false sense of security. As I mentioned yesterday Prince Harry’s wife said that Instagram is filtered and you can ask the question is she born with it or is it filtered. The poses they do with OOTD is all false. It’s done on gifted items and some people look to these influencers for inspiration yet all they get is deflated as can’t keep up with them. I know it’s choice to follow Influencers ( gee I hate that word for them). To me an influencer is someone who’s done great things in life. Some scientist/surgeon who’s made some great breakthrough in science etc along those lines. But you could have some lonely mum following and depressed and feel so inadequate. Channel mum i feel are seemingly promoting these ladies when all they could be doing is damaging more people with the QVC selling type yummy mummy monsters they’ve created

Reactions: 6
Yeah. A lot of mums don’t have the spare cash and following influencers could lead to feelings of inadequacy. One person earlier said we’d make a good talk for physcolgy? What are these influencers doing to people? I’d like to see a study done on what they are doing to people claiming to be their friends when all they are doing is lulling them into a false sense of security. As I mentioned yesterday Prince Harry’s wife said that Instagram is filtered and you can ask the question is she born with it or is it filtered. The poses they do with OOTD is all false. It’s done on gifted items and some people look to these influencers for inspiration yet all they get is deflated as can’t keep up with them. I know it’s choice to follow Influencers ( gee I hate that word for them). To me an influencer is someone who’s done great things in life. Some scientist/surgeon who’s made some great breakthrough in science etc along those lines. But you could have some lonely mum following and depressed and feel so inadequate. Channel mum i feel are seemingly promoting these ladies when all they could be doing is damaging more people with the QVC selling type yummy mummy monsters they’ve created
This!!! channel mum is sadly all about the £ so are their floggers. I actually fear for the people that believe their spiel.

The likes of Laura Byrne, Fleur de Force etc could donate baby items to mothers in need. They seem to have a glut of free clothes, equipment & god knows how many prams! It makes me vomit the way they greedily grab anything that’s offered & keep it for themselves ( or sell it?) - I mean, how many pushchairs does one baby need?!

I would hope Mrs M would walk down to her mums to use their Wfi, her ? will be waiting to see the house of dreams!! ( or nightmares)

Still radio silence, I mean all the little chicken nuggets should be well and truly packed up in their brand spanking new # Spon Happy Meal Boxes ?

Now fully expecting some click bait drama to have:
" Overshadowed Our Best Day Ever" # sad face.
# spon excluseeeeve Daily Mail interview to follow

Could it be #Teasmith and #spon Just Eat have failed to deliver? ?
Maybe she's noticed the stains and random, dented, cat bowl in the Utility room?( That'll teach you to buy on only 1viewing ?)
Has Florrie started randomly speaking to Poppy who mysteriously now seems to be INSIDE the TV ??
Have they even noticed Safiyah half way up the wall of her new pink bedroom, her head spinning and being "a bit sickie" ?? ?
Or has she just discovered Lee's boiled egg based/ Pat Sharp themed Tinder profile that he mistakingly posted on Instagram last night? ?
Or maybe they've just checked their bank balance # haven't got the brains they were born with . ?

Who knows this could run and run or I could just keep providing them with " content" ( and I use that term veeeeeerry loosely), for the next few weeks ?

Reactions: 6
What I don't understand though is how we all feel we 'know" these influencers? We see 10 mins a day out of their life and even then it's the 10 minutes they want us to see. We don't know the first thing about most of them, we just speculate and make up wild guesses. I do live fairly close and I do bump into the Meldrums but I wouldn't say I ' knew them ' just as they don't know me. I would smile and say hi if I passed them in the supermarket but then most people do that here anyway, it's a friendly wee village. They seem very normal, she seems very quiet actually. Lee is louder n chirpier but that's his personality I guess. I actually think she may be quite shy off camera. I know some of her friends, again very normal nice young family's. I enjoy watching their YT but I can't say I'm as invested and obsessed as most of you are. I also love Lydia Millen and Iamchoucette and various others but again I wouldn't dream of making up facts about them and slagging them off. If I see something I don't like I just tend to switch off. Lydia does hundreds of ads and is currently flying to Bora Bora and her hubby doesn't work either but I don't get jealous over that fact. Maybe I'm just happier with my life than you lot.
'You only see 10 minutes of their day' - that old chestnut again. Yes, you're right, we do only see 10 minutes of their day. The highlights. They're supposed to be the best minutes of their day rolled into a video for their viewers, and yet they still leave in Rebecca snapping at Safiyah, Lee acting like a pratt, Florrie getting away with bad behaviour because she's the favourite, smug comments, etc. etc. So if those 10 minutes are the best parts of their day, I can't imagine what they're like the rest of time. Also, if they're going to upload those 10 minutes onto a public platform then they can damn well suck it up when people pass judgement and have an opinion. That's just too bad. Those viewers are paying for their luxury lifestyle, so they can toughen up and get on with it.

Reactions: 10
'You only see 10 minutes of their day' - that old chestnut again. Yes, you're right, we do only see 10 minutes of their day. The highlights. They're supposed to be the best minutes of their day rolled into a video for their viewers, and yet they still leave in Rebecca snapping at Safiyah, Lee acting like a pratt, Florrie getting away with bad behaviour because she's the favourite, smug comments, etc. etc. So if those 10 minutes are the best parts of their day, I can't imagine what they're like the rest of time. Also, if they're going to upload those 10 minutes onto a public platform then they can damn well suck it up when people pass judgement and have an opinion. That's just too bad. Those viewers are paying for their luxury lifestyle, so they can toughen up and get on with it.
?????? She’s vile to safiyah, so yes, I will judge her for that.!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.