Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
THIS THREAD IS A BLOODY BLETER...
GET IN THERE LADS!?
Let’s be havin’ yaaa.......
#chickensupremequotes

EFA670D1-2240-4AD8-924C-7E4C08E6F604.jpeg

Reactions: 9
M

Member 1126

Someone needs to point out she's also continually moaned about Tesco being " too expensive" which is why they ALWAYS shop at ALDi ?

Reactions: 8
F

FamHam

You guys are still at it!! This is Nuts! I’m sure someone commented on here before saying they had a ‘very full life & children of their own’ actually I’m pretty sure someone said they were ‘degree educated’... you spend more time on here trashing Mrs Meldrum than is healthy surely?

As I’ve said before, I’m not her biggest fan but I don’t think she could ever do right in your eyes... you might not agree with what she does for a living (neither do I to be perfectly honest) but good god... look back through your comments & read how pathetic you all sound. Seriously pathetic...
Bore off Lee and look for a job.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
You guys are still at it!! This is Nuts! I’m sure someone commented on here before saying they had a ‘very full life & children of their own’ actually I’m pretty sure someone said they were ‘degree educated’... you spend more time on here trashing Mrs Meldrum than is healthy surely?

As I’ve said before, I’m not her biggest fan but I don’t think she could ever do right in your eyes... you might not agree with what she does for a living (neither do I to be perfectly honest) but good god... look back through your comments & read how pathetic you all sound. Seriously pathetic...
Aww do you need some attention petal.?? Seriously why are you here?? It’s s gossip site!! Pathetic really!

It's actually not very helpful for customers of these brands , not being completely open to people who are actually looking to go...someone has asked on Lee's Insta how does meeting characters work and he has replied that they just walk around the park...set characters do meet and greet opportunities around the park at certain times of the day but you have to queue and it's a long wait. The princesses don't do this though and certainly don't just walk around the park , you have to queue for a good hour or two to meet the princesses at the princesses pavilion...or pay to go to the princess lunch.
Same as yesterday when they walked into the studios and met Mickey and had someone on hand to take a photo ...it's not that easy ..yes it's magical and they are experiencing the very best bits without queues, the best seating positions etc and it's not the actual experience that Joe bloggs would get , especially at the busiest time of the year.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
?????? She’s vile to safiyah, so yes, I will judge her for that.!

I’ve never seen a woman try and hide her irritation so much when that poor child wanted to show the damn ladybug on her shoe.

“WAS IT A #SPON SHOE CHILD?!
**damn, Whats her name again... the one that isn’t flurry nugget.** ?
Why would we put this on camera... we are NOT paid to promote this ladybug.
Do you realise how much time you’ve taken up in this vlog..
I could have shoved a tea #spon in there ? Meldrum could have talked about his daily chest hair care routine for the gram..

Go to bed Safiyah, it’s 4.30pm”

M

Member 1126

Hang on, was it not also a Tesco tray bake she deemed garbage and not fit for Princess Florries birthday cake? Obviously it would have been just fine for Safiyah ?

Pumkinspice

Have unsubscribed today!! Feel so happy! Will no longer fund these people who use and abuse. My husband and I both work in very demanding yet worthwhile jobs, while raising 3 children and have been disgusted when they have said how tired and stressful life and ‘work’ is. They have absolutely no clue. Spoilt brats.

stuffata

People can still watch but for goodness sake don't subscribe...you are just feeding the already massive ego!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
to be fair showing the removals company is least of their problems....we all know the full address of new place, any lurkers will be able to quickly find the place
I am pretty sure if you posted a letter to
The Humdrums
Murder House
Banchory
Scotland
It would get there just fine.
You can't live in such a small location, buy a house with a history and then blep on about your right to privacy. From a grainy photo of a garden the house was identified.

• Haha

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Well I don’t care. I’ve just reported her to the ASA and don’t care who knows. Lying fo
She's a fool. Allowing her sheep to defend her yet knowing full well she's there thanks to Tesco.
There will be a Tesco kids clothing haul soon, a fake we had a fab special treat with the girls vlog, all while she conveniently forgets she once said character clothing was tacky and not her thing.

Desperately trying to get to that 100k she's going to come crashing down with her own dishonesty.
also annoying other vloggers in the process

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Yes and don't forget Lee has had property before in the area, he will have made money at on at least 2 of those property's when oil was still flying and property's sold for way over the odds.i think he had flat or flats in quite trendy areas. He definately comes across as knowing his stuff financially.
I disagree. I think neither of them have any financial sense what so ever. They both come across as fairly stupid to me. Lee has said before he isn’t educated, no shit Sherlock! Reb says the most stupid things - often not knowing how to pronounce words. I would have said neither of them have much intelligence and from examples like how they ignored Poppy’s chest infection thinking she was broken - lee in A&E one minute then able to get to a burger van the next - they have little common sense either!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Actually, it is is a #spon #ad #gifted holiday then surely the parents are taking them out of school for 'work'. Isn't there a law about that for children? Stage school children can only work certain hours and have to have a tutor. It should be the same for vloggers children too.

Reactions: 7
M

Member 1126

She can't block and delete on the Tesco page ?
Anyone thought of asking the management for Channel Mum what their thoughts of this from one of their " representatives" is?
I feel this'll end in another step back " For the sake of mental health" ( sympathy card)

M

Member 1126

This wouldn't have anything to do with the ridiculous box of DVDs recently received and also the unwarranted amount of Muppet Babies .........was that not Disney Junior or something.
Here's a hint Reb, there are kids out there with nothing maybe you could have started your " Reverse Advent" early with a charity donation...........ooops except Emily hadn't suggested it to you until last week ?

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
She’s far to greedy to be stressed, she believes she’s the next Louise pentland//Emily Norris. Plus bank of mum and dad have no doubt helped a lot!! The sheep will say we don’t mind Ads, we know that is how you make your living, but it’s too much and clearly she is just in marketing and sales! Using her children to sell stuff. Shame on you Mrs M!
I know quite a few other “instamums” from around Aberdeenshire and none of them have anything nice to say about Mrs M. Whilst they all have a nice community and carmaraderie, Mrs M doesn’t interact at all with them as she believes she’s so much better than them, comparing herself to others like Louise Pentland and Emily Norris.
The worry for Mrs M however is that the content these girls are making is brilliant and their subscribers are going up in leaps and bounds! Meanwhile Mrs M has been struggling to reach that 100k mark for a long time now. She better watch that she’s not so high and mighty that these girls overtake her! I would love to see that!
In all honesty I don’t think the meldrums are going to ever make a success of YouTube as Mrs M’s ego is too over-inflated and people catch on very quickly if you come across fake or lie about things I.e. shared ownership house, neilson holidays to name but a few, just to try and make yourself look better. Their channel is just an embarrassment.

Alfie1

It must be a sponsored trip. She used # mickey90 in the insta post with them in their pyjamas and I see channel Mum put a video up yesterday in collab with Kath Kidston for Mickey’s 90th birthday. Too much of a coincidence. Did you notice Lee & Cinderella are smiling and looking towards a different camera in his insta post and not looking in the direction of the camera that took the photo he posted? I wonder who was taking the photo! They’ll be exposed soon for the liars that they are, it’s only a matter of time.

The fact they bought *****, the murder house (the most well known house in the area) after saying they were worried about their family’s privacy just shows how full of it they are. She’s just a greedy, money-grabbing, pathetic, desperate little brat who will stop at nothing to get ahead. Stop using your children Rebecca, it’s disgusting!

Last edited by a moderator: