Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bore off Lee and look for a job.
He's a wee bit busy at the moment doing topless selfies in bed whilst " Absoloooooootely BUZZIN" ??
Sorry Lee you'll just have to keep peddling your "gorgeous little chicken nuggets/ wee sausages/ legends" Pretty sure Ralph Lauren's not going to sign you up any time soon ?

Reactions: 10
He's a wee bit busy at the moment doing topless selfies in bed whilst " Absoloooooootely BUZZIN" ??
What man poses for the camera half naked saying he’s absolutely buzzin. If my hubby did that there would be murder!!!! ?

Reactions: 6
What’s going on in that snap ... ? his hand is bigger than his head!!! ?

Reactions: 4
You guys are still at it!! This is Nuts! I’m sure someone commented on here before saying they had a ‘very full life & children of their own’ actually I’m pretty sure someone said they were ‘degree educated’... you spend more time on here trashing Mrs Meldrum than is healthy surely?

As I’ve said before, I’m not her biggest fan but I don’t think she could ever do right in your eyes... you might not agree with what she does for a living (neither do I to be perfectly honest) but good god... look back through your comments & read how pathetic you all sound. Seriously pathetic...
Aww do you need some attention petal.?? Seriously why are you here?? It’s s gossip site!! Pathetic really!

Reactions: 8
So poor Chicken Royal Lee went to A&E,
Got X-rays done..
Realised it WASN’T A SPON.........?
So got right up out of the #notspon wheelchair and fecked off home (to sit in the car while Mrs Meldrum #spon shopped)

Meldrum gets his arse to bed like the topless hunk he is and Mrs Meldrum does her haul
“I got these for florrie.... and I got the same pair for florrie....
Ugh Sofiya actually”

Women you deserve a slap.
? could you be any more obvious how much you dislike your own kids.

Reactions: 5
Surely kids will be at the same school? They haven’t mentioned moving schools. Or maybe they will start private’s school ala the Inghams.

So poor Chicken Royal Lee went to A&E,
Got X-rays done..
Realised it WASN’T A SPON.........?
So got right up out of the #notspon wheelchair and fecked off home (to sit in the car while Mrs Meldrum #spon shopped)

Meldrum gets his arse to bed like the topless hunk he is and Mrs Meldrum does her haul
“I got these for florrie.... and I got the same pair for florrie....
Ugh Sofiya actually”

Women you deserve a slap.
? could you be any more obvious how much you dislike your own kids.
Check his insta! Honestly he looks like Pat Sharp in the fun house days
What’s going on in that snap ... ? his hand is bigger than his head!!! ?[/QUOTE
What’s going on in that snap ... ? his hand is bigger than his head
They chucked him out of A&E as he hadn’t paid his share of taxes and said he was a social bum and pointed him in the direction of the job centre. He went there and said hey chicken nugget .....geese a job wid yi!!!

Is that picture of lee meant to be alluring?
Because...nope.
I have a little vomit stuck in my throat. He’s not attractive at all. Sorry. My own husband is hardly hunk of the year but I’d kill him if he posted shirtless posts on insta stories.

Reactions: 2
Surely kids will be at the same school? They haven’t mentioned moving schools. Or maybe they will start private’s school ala the Inghams.
Reb said there will be no private school as they prefer holidays. So on past form, they will definitely be starting private school :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
9FEE6811-0331-4F00-86A2-6565E2B4A252.jpeg

I’m your Chicken Royal Lee.
Father of the chicken nuggets

Also known as. Meldrum
Rebecca’s puppy/witch

Reactions: 5
"I took my mum to Matalan when Lee was at the hospital" - pretty sure Lee was sitting in the car?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.