Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the radio silence yesterday was down to:
A: All but five of the boxes that took approximately a decade in "Meldrum timescale" to under take "packing" being unpacked in a few hours ?

B: Lee and his brother painting almost the entire house.
How is that even possible, was he on extra high sugar kids sweets, did Reb leave the # Spon Capri Sun lying about? Or did he just get confused and put his pants on OVER his breeks ? ......Sooooper Leeeeeeeeee?

Also have they not heard of preparation, do you not have to spend time checking for stains, chalk out lines, etc before slapping on paint? ?

If everything is unpacked how do you even have room to paint ?
Guess that edgily shod foot's been getting stamped again

And whilst I'm delighted at the involvement of Lee's family, I'm sure it was only for the free graft and so Reb could " chill out" in her new retro kitchen with the girlfriend and point out the differences between Casa del Nugget and their "cute little flat" in town ?

Reactions: 3
A: All but five of the boxes that took approximately a decade in "Meldrum timescale" to under take "packing" being unpacked in a few hours ?

How is that even possible, was he on extra high sugar kids sweets, did Reb leave the # Spon Capri Sun lying about? Or did he just get confused and put his pants on OVER his breeks ? ......Sooooper Leeeeeeeeee?

Also have they not heard of preparation, do you not have to spend time checking for stains, chalk out lines, etc before slapping on paint? ?

And whilst I'm delighted at the involvement of Lee's family, I'm sure it was only for the free graft and so Reb could " chill out" in her new retro kitchen with the girlfriend and point out the differences between Casa del Nugget and their "cute little flat" in town ?

Yeah I mean it took them forever to pack and they unpacked all but 5 boxes in moving day. Who the heck does that I still had boxes lying weeks after deciding where everything was going. As it was new house didn’t have to paint but surely you wouldn’t unpack it all till it’s been painted, then unpack the rest. You only unpack the necessary items. ?‍♀

Can someone please give me bullet points on the 'murder house'. I'm new to the Meldrums and can't quite find the relevance.
They’ve bought a house in their village that a murder tool place in 2008. A son killed his dad in the utility room by repeatedly hitting his head on the floor, he then put his body in the bin and hid him in the shed for 7 weeks, the son then went on a spending spree with his dads credit cards. Nice!

??? I bloody love you!!! ???

Reactions: 1
Disgusting that she did not go on insta even doing a quick boomerang to say we’ve moved! Her poor ???

They’ve bought a house in their village that a murder tool place in 2008. A son killed his dad in the utility room by repeatedly hitting his head on the floor, he then put his body in the bin and hid him in the shed for 7 weeks, the son then went on a spending spree with his dads credit cards. Nice!
And on top of that you have the Humdrums who at any opportunity come onto any social media channel they have and reprimand the sheep, by blocking them, sulking, setting the good sheep onto the bad ones for dare asking a question about where they live.....when they have shown so much of it online already and shout ‘we want our privacy’. How dare you ask questions on what we’ve more or less shown you already online. And now they’ve only gone and moved into the most notorious house around. They’ve already shown us the garden and the removal van and that’s just day 1 in the new abode.
We want our privacy = were so dim that we post things online so you know where we’re going and we buy the most notorious house around = common sense? They haven’t got any!!!

Hasn’t she always said they moved in when safiyah was 5 days old? Or was it 5 days before S was born? She says it was just her and lee and bump?

Reactions: 2
Don't forget he constantly smashed him in the face with the cat bowl.

We had Rebecca someone that knows her from the village saying the murder was just a punch and the only mistake he did was store the body in a wheelie bin in the shed. Despite the court findings.

I think they're mad to move house, their old house was lovely and perfect for them...it's Reb's delusions of grandeur that is making them take on a massive debt in an effort to be superior....It's a story as old as the hills and rarely ends well.

Reactions: 5
I think they're mad to move house, their old house was lovely and perfect for them...it's Reb's delusions of grandeur that is making them take on a massive debt in an effort to be superior....It's a story as old as the hills and rarely ends well.
Oh Mrs M has very high expectations of grandeur. Even more so than our Queenie in Buckingham palace!! And as the saying goes and you see it all around the north east and new money. They like to flash the cash. People who have made their money and are that bit older, they like to stay humble and don’t brag!! A well known local farmer to us once did a ‘what’s in my shed’ article for one of the Scottish farming magazines. Wanted to brag.....not that long after.....lost the lot.....rule no 1....don’t brag!!! It’s not cool. And being on social media you’ve got a bigger platform to snigger at you when you fall from grace. Now Reb that’s an opportunity for you. To contact the farming magazine and do a ‘what’s in my shed’ ??! ??

Last edited:
Me too! Their old house was perfect!

Reactions: 2
Oh my. She’s got S dancing to the McDonald’s McDonald’s, kfc and Pizza Hut song. Chicken royal lee and the chicken nuggets. They so watch this ???

She mentioned having a 'banging headache' on stories... poor choice of words. Almost like you've been banged with something on your head repeatedly?! You can't make this tit up :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
What’s happened to Mrs M bottom lip this morning? Looks swollen. Does she get botox injections to make her pout bigger?

Yay she used my "radio silence" phrase, so proud, so very proud. Next Lee's going to appear in a super hero outfit having taken out the goose ?
Do we not think the headache might, just be something to do with PAINT FUMES.........( Daft bat)
Either that or body shock from actual grafting ?

And if you were in any doubt at all about the last house, there it is in full techni colour complete with number........

The thoughts of having to get out of bed in the early hours to check on Poppy! I’d be terrified!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.