Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm who shall I tag on my dull as ditch water vlog tonight? # Have we not seen this before?
Maybe a small, but inspiring Mum Vlogger carefully building up their channel ?
Na three " Insta Famous " mums with 100k plus subscribers that really need my "support". WILL REACH THAT 100K ?
She's relentless I'll give her that!

Reactions: 3
I notice that Mrs M on insta has tagged the 3 mummies we compared her on here lately.

Kate Murnane
Louise pentland
Lucy Carter

Can she be so obvious that she wants to be them!!!!!

They won’t have paid for Paris! Going the day after you move is madness, only way she’d go is if she was being paid too’ Good luck with that! 3 tired little girl, L and R absoooooolutley goosed, Rather her than me! And taking S out of school again? I wonder why she’s unsettled there!

Reactions: 4
I think it’ll be Tesco #spon for the pj’s and Disney for holiday. Trying to combine the two into one doesn’t make it look like less paid for stuff though, Rebecca. I think holiday companies want to work with her for the sheer level of stuff she churns out for Neilson. But she only does that because she’s not declaring it’s gifted and she can pretend like she’s paid for it. She puts a lot less effort in to the ones where she declares they’re paid for.

If I had been watching and waiting for this move (and all of her followers have been since they sold their house and had the moving date arranged months ago) then I’d be waiting for some kind of update. Even if not a house tour, some insta stories about settling in, showing a bit etc. And then to sod off to Disney a day afterwards without mentioning it prior is a real kick in the teeth for all the people that do follow her and like her. And all because she can’t say no to free stuff. I think she needs to realise that in order to succeed she needs to make herself a ‘brand’ and that brands don’t just do everything that comes their way because it can be damaging.

The sheer amount of ads no is crazy. There is literally nothing else. There’s no content here. A bit like most of their vlogs were about making vlogs rather than any substance. Could you imagine a TV show just being about them making that TV show? It wouldn’t work. Sticking with the TV analogy, could you imagine watching ITV for an evening and it literally just all be adverts. And then complaining and ITV telling you to bore off, it’s a positive space, “they’ve all got mortgages to pay” (a quote from Rebecca after that grabby grabby Halfords “ad” last year

Reactions: 1
Any body local to the Humdrums tell us if murder house is in the posh end of town? Is this why they were so keen on it
The area they have moved to just outside their Villaaaaaaaaage is basically known as a retirement community ? suits them down to the ground! They both act like they’re in their 50’s

They won’t have paid for Paris! Going the day after you move is madness, only way she’d go is if she was being paid too’ Good luck with that! 3 tired little girl, L and R absoooooolutley goosed, Rather her than me! And taking S out of school again? I wonder why she’s unsettled there!
South Aberdeenshire schools are off the 13th & 14th November, could she not have waited a week so S wouldn't miss any more school!!!

Dear Mrs M

Business Gateway Aberdeen and shire are doing a ‘give your business a social media makeover’ go network with Nikki (westholme interiors) in Aberdeen on the 26th Nov

I thought that perhaps with your lack of content recently and just back to back ‘ADS’ you’d want to go? There could also possibly be advice in all things interiors, being in the ‘interior’ field, that you’d be interested in going......Nikki is the ‘bees knees’ in all things interiors!

Ps. Tickets ? are free.....you looovvve a freebie !!!!!

Reactions: 5
I work in social media and had the budget to sponsor an Aberdeenshire vlogger/blogger - the whole team refused to go near her! She's not respected in the local community, the only reason she's getting big brand deals is because they're not close enough to know her reputation. On paper it probably looks like she's a good investment but most people know better ?

Reactions: 11
The thing I don't get is that she's never dressed well - clothes always look a bit worse for wear, have fluff/hair all over (someone gift her a lint roller) and need a good iron.

Her stories today were dire - banging headache after a busy day. She was unpacking boxes - guess anything is more busy compared to sitting on the sofa drinking Yorkshire tea

Reactions: 2
I work in social media and had the budget to sponsor an Aberdeenshire vlogger/blogger - the whole team refused to go near her! She's not respected in the local community, the only reason she's getting big brand deals is because they're not close enough to know her reputation. On paper it probably looks like she's a good investment but most people know better ?
Why do people not like her, well obviously we know how she comes across on social media hence these threads. But is she worse in real life

Aw that was nice of them to top up the sheep sponsorship for Lee's races , £573, to his target of £1000.........NOT ? Giving their present projected image you'd think they could well afford it as a thanks for what was done for Poppy! #Just Giving Back ?

Why do people not like her, well obviously we know how she comes across on social media hence these threads. But is she worse in real life
Honestly, she just produces really drab content and often comes across as passive aggressive - maybe not intentionally but that's how it feels. Just not worth spending the brand's money on IMHO.

Can you spread the world?

I follow a couple of social media account managers at big brands (London based) and they all seem to follow Mrs M! She's terrible value.

Can't believe she's off to DLP. Hope the weather goes cold and wet again.

So soon after her last holiday, but as they say she works so hard. As apposed to the rest of us full time workers getting up early and coming home late are just slackers.

Reactions: 6
Dear Mrs M

Business Gateway Aberdeen and shire are doing a ‘give your business a social media makeover’ go network with Nikki (westholme interiors) in Aberdeen on the 26th Nov

I thought that perhaps with your lack of content recently and just back to back ‘ADS’ you’d want to go? There could also possibly be advice in all things interiors, being in the ‘interior’ field, that you’d be interested in going......Nikki is the ‘bees knees’ in all things interiors!

Ps. Tickets ? are free.....you looovvve a freebie !!!!!
Nikki is hilarious and ‘does’ social media the right way, ie doesn’t take herself too seriously and has managed to launch a great business on the back of it

Nikki is hilarious and ‘does’ social media the right way, ie doesn’t take herself too seriously and has managed to launch a great business on the back of it
She sure she is and she always replies if you message too. She’s so much fun and also she’s pretty clued up and smart too. She did do accountancy prior to what she’s doing. I’ve a lot of respect for Nikki and sure many others feel likewise. I like her sarcasm too and it’s so funny (not for her) when she sees a spider.

Can you spread the world?

I follow a couple of social media account managers at big brands (London based) and they all seem to follow Mrs M! She's terrible value.

Can't believe she's off to DLP. Hope the weather goes cold and wet again.

So soon after her last holiday, but as they say she works so hard. As apposed to the rest of us full time workers getting up early and coming home late are just slackers.
Brands need to watch someone for a while before committing to a vlogger

Possibly to boost their audience?
Do be honest. I’ve just seen this long post. I cannot stand her ! She’s an absolute arse. I live in banchory. She thinks she’s a celebrity??? She never goes out apart from her “riends”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.