Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know who brummy is but just had a quick look and think she looks like someone I could like. All anyone wants is upfront honesty and integrity.

Reactions: 3
I don't know who brummy is but just had a quick look and think she looks like someone I could like. All anyone wants is upfront honesty and integrity.
Brummy mummy is wonderful. She makes me laugh so much.

Reactions: 2
I bet Brummymummy is relieved she came home before the Meldrums arrived! Imagine the backlash would be a lot worse if they did a chummymummy meet up pose.
Could have ended in a "Chummy Mummy Punch Up" Lee exiting stage left screaming like a girl.?

Don't think Emma is the one to cross, you may see yourself as self syled queen bee and a bit of a cool "mean girl" but remember Reb she has Insta Chums in much higher places than you'll ever scrabble to........

Reactions: 6
Ooootcha, that's any planned, upcoming, edgy reunion with Louise and Ems well and truly up the ? creek without a paddle then ?
Ahhhhhhh I hate how she says Ooootcha. It's as bad as 'bits and bats' from Lazy Ingham

Don’t think we’ll be seeing many more demented smiling Disney posts before they go home! It’s oh so quiet ?

F&F clothing have posted a picture of the meldrums on their insta saying they’re celebrating micky’s birthday with a trip to Disney. Surely Reb and Lee aren’t going to claim they just happened to bump into the people from F&F, whilst fully kitted out in F&F for a pic during their definitely not an ad, all for Safiyah, holiday?!

Reactions: 11
Why did they keep it so quiet about their plans to go? Obviously, they either felt guilty about another freebie or it demonstrates the premeditated motive for non-disclosure. I hope they get into trouble.
I reckon it was a last minute offer to go, maybe someone else dropped out and grabby Meldrum couldn’t resist! She’s made it out as though this has been planned for S Birthday...Bollocks has it!!!

and which one of you lot has started another mums net thread?? read it quick, they delete fast over there...

Reactions: 1
Omg keeps getting better.

No thanks # tesco

The girls not only had jammies

But coats hats and dresses.

Tesco must be launching a new disney range

Reb is in murkey waters

Clearly shes gifted

Clearly that shot on f&f website is an ad

Reactions: 5
Omg keeps getting better.

No thanks # tesco

The girls not only had jammies

But coats hats and dresses.

Tesco must be launching a new disney range

Reb is in murkey waters

Clearly shes gifted

Clearly that shot on f&f website is an ad
She's a fool. Allowing her sheep to defend her yet knowing full well she's there thanks to Tesco.
There will be a Tesco kids clothing haul soon, a fake we had a fab special treat with the girls vlog, all while she conveniently forgets she once said character clothing was tacky and not her thing.

Desperately trying to get to that 100k she's going to come crashing down with her own dishonesty.

Well I don’t care. I’ve just reported her to the ASA and don’t care who knows. Lying fo
She's a fool. Allowing her sheep to defend her yet knowing full well she's there thanks to Tesco.
There will be a Tesco kids clothing haul soon, a fake we had a fab special treat with the girls vlog, all while she conveniently forgets she once said character clothing was tacky and not her thing.

Desperately trying to get to that 100k she's going to come crashing down with her own dishonesty.
also annoying other vloggers in the process

Reactions: 8
Is she for real?Does she presume because Tesco/F &F are posting she doesn't have to declare anything?

Why is she trying a yoga pose? She looks an idiot!?!... in my opinion

Reactions: 1
Well I don’t care. I’ve just reported her to the ASA and don’t care who knows. Lying fo

also annoying other vloggers in the process
?????I hope you said it’s not just this either. Always bare minimum- remember the mysterious new fridge?!

Time to come clean Mr and Mrs Promeldrum
Oh now come on, those were just the random characters roaming about this park this morning when the Meeedrums JUST HAPPENED to be up bright and early. Obviously it is NOT their fault if they JUST HAPPEN to have the cutest, most photogenic children ever, that JUST HAPPENED to be clad head to toe in #F&F Disney clothing, that Reb had JUST HAPPENED to purchase before their sudden, NOT AN AD, trip ! They were then obviously shoved forward by their very fortunate VIP Guide to have their photo taken by some random. (Reb is quite obviously only in shot trying to drag them back to the safety of their carefully constructed privacy bubble). You know it happens, random, unphotogenic kids stray into the Meldrums shots all the time, ungrateful little tykes not realising they're next to VIPs !!

This is ridiculous, there has to be better laws about this, if i see an AD from a company I know it’s an AD and I can make a choice over whether I believe all the gumph about it or not, these bloggers/vloggers are being so awful,( and it’s all done under the guise of we are your friend, women supporting women crap) they are not admitting if things are given free and then tagging/raving about it...well that’s payment surly, however they spin it? Who do we report it too, can I have a link, I’m sick of her, she is not admitting it was gifted and I think it was, so I’m going to complain. If they have indeed paid for everything and are not openly promoting Tesco clothing and Disney then they will be fine!

?????I hope you said it’s not just this either. Always bare minimum- remember the mysterious new fridge?!
No but they get back to you so will say and also advise them to watch her page. If they don’t already. She’s annoyed far too many people with her lies. That fridge was never declared as a gift or sponsor ship and what about the bmw. Is that sponsored by bmw?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.