Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Because you said " Mrs M was reprimanded by the school" I wondered if you worked in the school and knew this to b
Yeah, did I say first hand. And If I did work in the school you think you’d be dumb enough to say on here. Your bound by confidentially when working in school or certain jobs. Really. Reb could have been overheard herself telling a friend that someone whinged about me speaking about school online, or it could have came from school gates by person who brought it to schools attention. Who knows? But saying one thing = you know so much doesn’t add up. The majority folk know all about the meldrums is by what they posts herself, telling folk where they go, forums speaking and public speaking. Not very hard to add things up. Bottom line is the meldrums share too much.

Pumkinspice

So they will play this either of these two ways-

1.But we weren’t allowed to say- honest! (Then don’t say anything misleading in the interim)

2. She will just cry and play the victim all innocent and will be ‘there there’d’ by the ?

OliviaPope

Yes - I thought she was using your phase, I know its commonly used but seems suspect she used exactly that. She has all the time to keep refreshing here.

It's going to be months until we can see how much the murder house was bought for, I hope for their sakes they got a huge chunk off asking.
Even with a huge chunk off they still would have had £25k-£30k of Stamp Duty!! Madness on a house that has one more bedroom than the last house less than 2 miles away!

pumpkin_pie

Mrs M. Shame on you. Due to you not being honest from the very beginning about Disney being free or not. You’ve now made brummy mummy have to justify her actions of her paying for her Disney trip online. It’s not fair that your lack of transparency from word go has led to her having to back up her story and show her receipt online. Think of all of that before you sneakily hide things. ??
I was thinking the same, I remember when she booked hers ages ago!
Technically the Meldrums haven’t actually said they have paid for theirs have they? They just worded it saying that Disney wasn’t paying them to be there, but for all we know they got it gifted/discounted??

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
You

don’t have

You don’t have to live

I live 3 miles from the nearest village and 12 miles to a town and my home borders a woods. We have no animals in the fields around us as the farmer leased his parks to Xmas tree growers for 10 years. We have no street lamps or mains water. Do I think I live in the countryside. absolutely. I also feel although the area reb stays is lovely i would class is as rural
Gee your lucky....we don’t get electricity a lot due to extreme wind and weather.....oil filled lamps to see at night and cuddled round the fire for heat!! Internet. What’s that. BT can never supply us with decent internet. The lines are either being chewed by cattle or grass verges being cut.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
It really does seem to be the murder house. From what I’ve seen

I think next step is getting a dog....guard dog? Then there will be lots of utility room shots I’m sure

Shaza78

Chatty Member
I can’t believe any headteacher is ‘fine’ about the amount of time she’s taken out of school, it’s also completely disruptive to S as she misses out not only on education but friendships, little kids can be mean, I can imagine them leaving her out as they will be jealous that she’s always off on trips. TBH I truly think Channel Mum could have been really good, a place for discussion etc but I wholeheartedly disagree with any of their sponsor vloggers showing/selling their children. You could occasionally show small clips when they are very young, but that’s children are being exploited to make money. Channel mum should have put in place contracts that protected children.

Ash reid done something similar took her daughter out of nursery to do an A’s for Frankie and Bennys! She even said she was thinking of cutting down her nursery days! In Scotland you get council funded nursery seasons once the child turns 3. And it’s all for vlog content. It completely baffles me have these women lost there minds

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
???. She should be doing a health and safety report on how she sits and what damage it should do. How can one claim (don’t give her that idea as she’ll see the ? signs) Makes me wonder. When they are out and about for vlogging reasons and in shops etc and could trip over someone whilst busy filming themselves or cause damage with the drone. Do they have public liability insurance. They technically are in a commercial setting as doing something that makes them money
They should def have public indemnity insurance -
If they are just paying themselves the amount to stay within the lower tax rate and taking dividends you still have to pay tax on every dividend you take it’s not a blank cheque. I don’t think they earn over 120k a year as she would be even more insufferable with her smugness. Nothing is bought with cold hard cash. When they were car shopping he was acting like they were going to buy a top of the range Audi/Range Rover yet ended up with a 2nd hand ford ?
exactly I can not imagine they take home anything like as much as £120k. The dividends are paid out only after profit so the max they can take as dividends would be under £10k each. If this puts them over the tax threshold for their personal taxed income then that gets taxed too. The director income from their company is salary plus dividends and this is what they’d put on the self assessment tax forms....

stuffata

I guess yesterday was also spent "creating" (Googling the inspiration) for the Instagram post that is truly as sickly sweet as her bloody Capri Sun! But I suppose it keeps the sheep happy, as some one said it looks like the time line's been tweaked to fit the story board. "Very Little Money" yeah right!
Well she won't have very little money for long soon she'll be getting paid for all those ADs that she subjected the sheep to....

Pumkinspice

They’re definitely being cagey/hiding stuff- massive reductions in what they’re posting since moving re the house and Disneyland.

Sarahraven

You can't be that happy with your life if you're trolling a gossip forum.
Hardly trolling.....just trying to understand how people can become so invested in another family's life. I guess that's the influence social influencers have on us all. Would make a great in depth psychology study I'm sure.

DaizyMaizie

VIP Member
Well I seriously hope you don't go wearing Barbours or Hunter wellys.......not allowed in the country you know ......never read such a load of old tosh in my life as the previous poster.....definately an imposter from the big city trying to be a cool country Quine. Anyway must dash and milk my cows
Go and read the post in the telegraph on 1/9/15 regarding what your wellies say about you!!!! Also walk into norvite/country ways and ask why they don’t stock barbour international. Barbour yeah. But not international. Hunter and international went Glastonbury and city dweller. And try mucking out sheds in hunter.....agile/le chamaeu thank you for that job. Find out your facts before you post thank you dear, you simply don’t know who you are talking too. I’ll be loving sharing this post from you at the mart tomorrow ?. So take your I’ve not heard so much tosh and take it back thank you!! Facts before posting thanks

Last edited: