Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually feel sorry for them kids getting dragged here, there and everywhere.

Reactions: 1
Bet poppy isnt even there!! Who moves house and then goes on holiday the next day? Whilst leaving a baby at home and taking the eldest out of education?
I think its about time she was taken down a peg or two

Reactions: 6
So S defo out of school for mothers work then!! That’s horrific. We get free education in this country and then hey tread it as a joke.

Ffs!!!what a twit lee looks!, 34yr old ‘man’ woohoooing dressed in his ears standing by mickey, grinning like a loon! Such goals! So is it paid/gifted/#Spon???? Nothing up on pictures......!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Shes just put a pic on FB. No mention of if the holiday is gifted?
I searched mrs meldrum on fb and it came up with 1 negative comment dated 28th July reb must have missed this one.

I was introduced to your page by a friend and I have to say that I think you guys are the worst! You are nothing but stage parents whoring out your children for a quick buck!
Do you think in years to come they’ll look back at their childhood with fond memories or with memories of having camera shoved in their faces at every opportunity so you and your husband don’t need to work?!

You make out you have this perfect life but it’s all a sham so that you don’t need to work and swan about “meeting Spice Girls”
You are not celebrities and it makes me cringe to think you think that you are!!!!

I cant see the Disney holiday being too positive.

Its all just too much.

Reactions: 4
Why doesn't she just home school them and turn her channel into a "we are a family who don't work and get free holidays given to us" channel?
Doesn't she know how they are coming across to viewers?
Who in their right mind goes on holiday the day after moving house! I mean come on, its ludicrous!! Unless you are of course very, very rich or dare I say it...famous? Does she think she is famous? hahaha

Shes just put a pic on FB. No mention of if the holiday is gifted?
Hang on where's Poppy, they've misplaced the Instagram bait, what no "cute" baby Mickey ears ?
Do you think she's been left in an empty packing box to guard the house for the weekend? Reb that's your smallest Ad generator/ money spinner , not Lee, you can't just leave her with a chew toy and a spare puppy pad ? Oh hang in maybe Casa Del Nugget's got a CAT flap ?

Reactions: 2
We've all noticed the missing baby, do you think the Meeeeeeedrums will notice before Monday ? Well they do deserve a break from baby care after all, it's probably reeeeeeaaaally tiring for them having THREE kids hanging around them permanently ?

Why doesn't she just home school them and turn her channel into a "we are a family who don't work and get free holidays given to us" channel?
Who in their right mind goes on holiday the day after moving house! I mean come on, its ludicrous!! Unless you are of course very, very rich or dare I say it...famous? Does she think she is famous? hahaha
She mentioned home school before and how she doesnt support homework.

Issue is they both a bit thick
She doesnt like her child that much
She would never pass a chance to palm any if them to grandparents or childcare.

Reactions: 4
Infamous, like the house, more like ?

I think it's because she sees herself as a "celebrity" at home but in London she's a nobody.
Oh god yeah she definitely will think she’s a celebrity but probably more known as the villaaaaaaage idiot.

Reactions: 3
Suspiciously quiet on the old Instagram today - and then, surprise, we're with Mickey! I smell a fish. Also - Where on earth is poor Poppy? Did Lee paint the rest of the bedrooms? Have boxes 999-1004 (the "last 5") been unpacked yet? Has she put a capful of Zoflora on a bit of kitchen roll in the new bin yet (she's been doing it for "yeeeeeeahs", div yi nae ken? #mrshinchwho)? So many unanswered questions!! ??

So Lee, in the middle of "Livin the Disney" dream can respond with the name of the magical mortgage broker ( must be cash in there somewhere) but not address the currently misplaced baby ?

You know the duvet jacket doesn’t flatter Mrs M. It’s just looks like an out of shape duvet.

So Lee, in the middle of "Livin the Disney" dream can respond with the name of the magical mortgage broker ( must be cash in there somewhere) but not address the currently misplaced baby ?
Magical miracle mortgage brokers when out when FSA came into play. Didn’t know ‘irresponsible’ lenders were still allowed to trade.

Ffs!!!what a twit lee looks!, 34yr old ‘man’ woohoooing dressed in his ears standing by mickey, grinning like a loon! Such goals! So is it paid/gifted/#Spon???? Nothing up on pictures......!
She should be declaring it in every story and photo if it’s a gift/ad

She's arrived in Paris, posing with Mickey but no Poppy in the photo ?
Now we all get luck in life but I’ll give lee a thesaurus and find other words for phrases. How many times does he say his common phrases. Living the dream, chicken nugget etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.