Mrs Meldrum 2 - A utility room to die for and #spons stain remover needed for the floor (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree neither chicken royal nor Reb-dy are anything like intelligent enough to home educate their kids. Can you imagine what sort of adults they would turn out from the Meldrum School? Can’t spell, no maths sense, not a bit of history as they can never keep a story straight.... lets have a think what ‘lessons’ there might be at Meldrums school of miserable mediocrity- I’ll start with Food Tec - just taught how to boil a bad boi egg and cup of frozen peas ;)
Pancakes, don't forget the ruddy pancakes!

Reactions: 4
Guys it’s ok..
I found the 3 nugget.
33C83F63-7DFE-4942-B11F-10539BC1FA5F.jpeg

See the house does have its benefits.
She’s wearing
@.nextukdead @.bodenbodies @.f&fghostwear
#spon #linkdownbelow #undeadstaff

Reactions: 17
Anybody who thinks it’s a Chester draws should not home educate, gym class would be going for a “lovely waaaalk!”

Reactions: 6
Completely agree neither chicken royal nor Reb-dy are anything like intelligent enough to home educate their kids. Can you imagine what sort of adults they would turn out from the Meldrum School? Can’t spell, no maths sense, not a bit of history as they can never keep a story straight.... lets have a think what ‘lessons’ there might be at Meldrums school of miserable mediocrity- I’ll start with Food Tec - just taught how to boil a bad boi egg and cup of frozen peas ;)
Rebecca could teach them Jazz for p.e ?

Reactions: 3
For art they can draw self-portraits and Lee can exclaim, “You aaabsolute beauty!”

After watching Rebecca’s name choice upload, I loved the little nugget she dropped in about wanting to change her name to Harmony, until she realised it was a sex shop in London.
Now, I don’t know why, but when I was viewing these wonderful family photos. I found myself thinking “did he stop off at Harmony on his way to visit mickey ?”
Is he looking for a spon. Keeping Rebecca happy with a little gift from her new favorite shop...
Harmony X Meldrum coming soon... as merchandise goes. ??‍♀ It’s not been done before

(if I’m the only one who sees a Disney themed rampant
A6C1A6CF-70F2-400A-8A27-8C175EDE81A7.jpeg
rabbit ignore me ?)

Reactions: 13
After watching Rebecca’s name choice upload, I loved the little nugget she dropped in about wanting to change her name to Harmony, until she realised it was a sex shop in London.
Now, I don’t know why, but when I was viewing these wonderful family photos. I found myself thinking “did he stop off at Harmony on his way to visit mickey ?”
Is he looking for a spon. Keeping Rebecca happy with a little gift from her new favorite shop...
Harmony X Meldrum coming soon... as merchandise goes. ??‍♀ It’s not been done before

(if I’m the only one who sees a Disney themed rampantView attachment 1590 rabbit ignore me ?)
Nooooo it has to be " The Bad Boy" or " The Belter"
It that a protype or just a "bubble wand" you've got there Lee ?

Reactions: 7
Lots of as yet undeleted, non sheep and unsubtle questions going up about school holidays, sponsored trips and the currently invisible baby........?

Lee looks like he's holding a magic wand with an attachment, I haven't seen that particular one on lovehoney though

We are all

(if I’m the only one who sees a Disney themed rampantView attachment 1590 rabbit ignore me ?)
?????? oh ya beauty

Lee looks like he's holding a magic wand with an attachment, I haven't seen that particular one on lovehoney though
That's because it's the first of the excluuuuuuuuseeeeeeve "Meldrum Merch" the sheep have been clammering for.................?
Dear Lord please don't put Lee's topless, big handy, shot on the packaging ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
It will help keep your marriage happy too! Because as the meldrums told us, a good sex life is important. Meldrum belter marriage seal of approval!

Lots of as yet undeleted, non sheep and unsubtle questions going up about school holidays, sponsored trips and the currently invisible baby........?
Oh yeah just checking them out ???
Who will own up to the one about can’t afford painters but on holiday at Disney?? ? haha love it!

Reactions: 2
Are these comments on Instagram? Can someone screen shot I've been banned for calling her out on multivitamins.

Reactions: 2
Oh yeah just checking them out ???
Who will own up to the one about can’t afford painters but on holiday at Disney?? ? haha love it!
Where's Reb and her big #Disney themed delete button got to? Please not the same black hole as Poppy ?

Reactions: 1
Where's Reb and her big #Disney themed delete button got to? Please not the same black hole as Poppy ?
Of course it’s on Lee’s insta ?
She’s not going to let anything get past her, even when she’s at Disney!

Reactions: 1
first time posting on this thread but I have enjoyed reading this and the previous one! I'm on mumsnet and started watching Rebecca after the whole vitamins advert/thread. I actually hadn't heard of 'mummy vloggers' until then but did enjoy watching her at first- I had young children and PND and actually found it, dare I say it, motivational to see someone cleaning their house and taking their kids out when I felt so low.

What I find concerning though is how we have all picked up on her attitude towards S. It was something I was increasingly noticing but wasn't sure if it was just me. F has clearly always been the golden child and Rebecca is mostly either dismissive of S or overly critical of her behaviour.

Pretty bloody sad isn't it. Luckily Lee seems to have more patience, but I have stopped watching since he became a full time fixture!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.