Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Plus..... he was only out until 10pm....!!!!!

She’s acting like he went on a 4 day bender, shagged a prostitute and blew £50K on roulette and ended up in jail.

Jesus Christ. He had a few beers in a soggy beer garden in Banchory and was home before the 11 o’clock evening news. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Hellofresh

Lee was in the marquee of a local pub last night with his mates, his wee legs were dangling down from the chair and he didn’t look drunk, just freezing cold. I imagine his body clock is still on night shift, hence why he’s asleep on the sofa. He probably then had to walk home with his measuring wheel, recording how far the common folk in the cheap housing will have to walk back from the pub, ready for his next protest letter😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Twinks10

It was the bbc guide to Israel-Palestine
She needs to leave that well alone. She’s as thick as shit, doesn’t keep up with current affairs and she’s a mummy/fashion/fitness/wellbeing/fucking dickhead has been influencer so she needs to shut the fuck up.
It’s too complicated for her pea brain so stick to eye fucking yourself, playing with your hair and your dog’s dick and leave it well alone you stupid bimbo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Oh man, have we heard this story? I need to know more!
i was at a fundraising event for a charity I’m very involved in. I’ve literally jumped out of planes to raise money for them. She was there with Lee the kids and some friends. I over heard her complaining she had to pay to get in (it was a donation per person) and afterwards when I was home she posted on Instagram about her day out but didn’t mention the charity or the work they do but she’d storied all day when she was there. I was so angry as she has so many followers and could have used her platform to raise awareness. She was there when I was there and only did the “free” activities and didn’t do anything that required a donation which was such a shame as the girls would have loved the activities. I’d been on tattle for a while but that was the day that I was like no your actually just a selfish bitch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Do you mean non-binary as in this coat of absolute fucking dreams????
I love posting this image.....4 times never gets old, unlike Pat’s haggard face.....
😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 573883
YA ABSOLUTE WEE BELTER OF A NON BINARY COAT PEACCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!

AYE, WEE BEC IS AFF OOT THA NIGHT OAN THA SWALLY DOON AULD BELMONT STREET YA KEN,CANNA WAIT TIL A GET THA OLD MURDER MANSION TAE MASEL AIFTER SHES AWAY OOT, ILL BE SHOOTIN RICHT UP THEM STAIRS TAE GET INTAE MA LATEX GIMPP SUIT AND HAV A MAD WANK, GAININ AT IT HAIMMIR UND TONGS LIKE THERES NAE TAMMARRA YA KEN!!!!!
THAT WILL PROBABLY TAKE UP ABOOT 3 MINUTES OF MA NIGHT SO AV THEN GOT PLENTY TIME TAE GET THROUGH ALL RHE CHORSES BEC HAS LEFT FIR ME TAE DO - BETTER GET THEM ALL DONE BEFORE SHE GETS HAIM OR IT WILL BE ME GETTING PURE STUFFED INTAE THE GREEN WHEELIE BIN OF DREAMS AYE YA KEN WHIT A MIN! YA ABSOLUTE MAD DRUNK OF A BROKEN, LOVELESS MARRIAGE PEAAAACHHHHHH!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Emasn

She’s still bloody moaning about him. ‘He’s chosen the film and has fallen asleep in 4 minutes.’ .... yes probably because he’s exhausted from working away, exhausted from working his butt off at home, and exhausted from dealing with you and your huge bloody ego. You narcissistic bellend!!!! 😡😡😡😡 I’m team #freelee #saveleefrommisery

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
That is the worst/saddest thing I've seen for a while. Actually setting up the phone, telling the dog to jump up, then get back down, now cuddle me Lee so everyone can watch how in love we are, how much the creepy 3 way dog loves me, oh and they can all admire my teeny tiny xs bum while they're watching.
I'm feeling sorrier for Lee by the day - Lee stop letting her use you as a nanny/slave/childminder, get a flaming grip and sort your sad teenage relationship out now. My teenagers wouldn't put shit like this up on t'internet 😐

Bertie the F1 CockaBlock
Next thread title contender please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Shoegal17

VIP Member
Poor Guy, he’s been at work for 3 weeks we been in lock down let him have fun he will return the favour marriage is about looking after each other give and take
I don’t even like him and I’m thinking give the guy a break a few beers with his pals. How would she feel if he was taking the same pics next week after she has been out. She is such a bitch. I bet his total time out of the house was less than one of her many woodland walks.

Reactions: 37

Sprocket

Chatty Member
It’s rather crass isn’t it?!? Hi guys, just popped in to show you how much money I have. I’m considerably richer than yow #harryenfield

Still a twat Rebecca.

I’m going with Peleton. And give it 3 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Shackmaheid

Isnt a peleton just a glorified exercise bike and you pay for people to shout instructions at you ? I'm sure us 15 tattlers could take it in turns to shout at her 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36