Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They nearly booked a holiday to a Greek island today, but thank goodness as its not on the list. Well you silly fucker NO holiday travel overseas is yet allowed in Scotland so there's not even a green list you idiot!

Lee's been allowed out but has a 10pm curfew, she's filming him arriving home boozy. I would love it, if it all kicked off and wee Lee grew a set after a few shandies.
Now that WOULD be content!

He’s so edgy coming home drunk. Her night out next week. Oh what fun 😂
Finger pointing raving in the kitchen wishing she was in a sweaty club?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂 hangovers give her the rage .... let the man sleep. So what ... ow sorry poor nannymclee isnt there up waiting for you hand n foot letting you sleep in ..

Reactions: 28
So the curfew is a Scottish thing and not a Rebecca rule??
Also, she sounded like she’d had a WKD or two herself!
Yes it’s part of the covid restrictions just now , it’s not always the case. Till 10pm booze can be sold outside only and still can’t be sold inside . Until the 17th May god willing it will be a glorious celebration 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She’s such a bleeping CHILD! I can imagine her being the bully in the group who takes photos of
People and uses them to slag them off or posts them
Online when she knows you wouldn’t want them .
Isn’t he older than her so kicking forty (no shade!) should bloody grow a pair and tell her to duck the duck off with her childish narcissistic antics like this. Also did she filter him being hungover ??

Reactions: 30
Could you imagine if this was the other way around??? She’d be raging it would be silent treatment for Lee! Actually maybe that’s an idea Lee, if you’re allowed your account back!
C3E3FA8A-90E5-4DFF-9D9A-365D48BBB6F4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Poor Guy, he’s been at work for 3 weeks we been in lock down let him have fun he will return the favour marriage is about looking after each other give and take
I don’t even like him and I’m thinking give the guy a break a few beers with his pals. How would she feel if he was taking the same pics next week after she has been out. She is such a witch. I bet his total time out of the house was less than one of her many woodland walks.

Reactions: 37
Poor Guy, he’s been at work for 3 weeks we been in lock down let him have fun he will return the favour marriage is about looking after each other give and take
She's such a selfish witch and I can't stand the bloke, but why can't he have a lie in! As for posting it online, she truly has no respect for him does she. She'll be stomping around and have a face like a slapped arse.
Let's hope he posts pictures of her next week then!

Reactions: 25
What a spiteful cow. He’s been on a rig for 3 weeks working nights and she begrudges him a night out and a lie in. How awful.

Reactions: 28
I bet shes making as much noise a possible getting the girls to jump on him the lot trying to get him to get up

Reactions: 21
She’s so petty and childish, all because things don’t suit her. It’s not like he’s been out on the lash every night for feck sake Beggy, he’s been working offshore and we’re in a pandemic. Nights out are few and far between. Let him have some fun!

Oh do grow up Rebecca. Like seriously! You see it makes you look more and more like a stampy footed selfish little girl. Maybe try adulting one day. You know taking responsibility for your actions, caring for your kids and generally not being a dick.

My advice for today tattle trolls is “be less Becs and make the world a better place”

He'll be on here later and will see what we've been saying. She'll be raging she's not getting her alone time in the woods with the horse this morning! Deep down I don't think either of them give a flying duck about each other. No respect for each other. They're both vile.

Grounds for divorce. Wanky behaviour. Completely wanky behaviour.

Much bigger picture going on here. Huge power imbalance.

I don't comment much on here and am not Lees biggest fan, but oh my God Becs, leave the poor man alone!!!!! What a spiteful witch posting all that. I hope he gets his own back next weekend when she come back from her turn (prob meeting her mum and the long suffering Cath 🙄) and starts her edgy dancing round the kitchen with the heart shaped sunglasses and disco ball of dreams on. Poor Lee - I know he's not been dad of the year and obviously has no say over his crazy wordly babes antics these days but fair play, he has stayed off/been banned from insta and has manned up and gone back to work and actually seems to do stuff with girls when he's home. Even a nanny will get 1 day and night off in a 3 week rotation at home surely??!!!!

Reactions: 24
For the record guys - lee works off shore on the rig for 2 weeks. Not 3. He works 2 weeks off shore and then has 3 weeks off at home.

But aye - Jesus wept, let the man have a few beers and a hangover for goodness sake - she’s honestly an absolute hole isn’t she?! She’s going to be a dick to him the rest of the weekend now isn’t she?

Lee, mate. Wake up and smell the coffee pal. She treats you like dirt.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.