Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my Christ what is abortion cream?! Those subtitles need to go in the bin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It was the bbc guide to Israel-Palestine
She needs to leave that well alone. She’s as thick as tit, doesn’t keep up with current affairs and she’s a mummy/fashion/fitness/wellbeing/bleeping head has been influencer so she needs to shut the duck up.
It’s too complicated for her pea brain so stick to eye bleeping yourself, playing with your hair and your dog’s dick and leave it well alone you stupid bimbo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Christ if there’s one person who should be giving advice on oversea conflict, it’s Beggy racist Meldrum. The chances of her knowing what’s going on are zero. She’s just seen others sharing and it’s another bandwagon.

Or, cynically, a contentious enough topic to get people commenting / engaging with her....

And abortion cream 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to leave that well alone. She’s as thick as tit, doesn’t keep up with current affairs and she’s a mummy/fashion/fitness/wellbeing/bleeping head has been influencer so she needs to shut the duck up.
It’s too complicated for her pea brain so stick to eye bleeping yourself, playing with your hair and your dog’s dick and leave it well alone you stupid bimbo.
I couldn't agree more. It really winds me up when these insipid, unemployable people who call themselves influencers, try and jump on any kind of current topic or political affairs. They need to stick to* what they don't do best... eye bleeping the mirror and putting together hideous outfits that absolutely no-one asked them about

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve been unblocked but can’t comment on her posts. I want to scream to her sheep that she’s chatting utter tit about the trainers!! ‘No they are definitely sold out everywhere’ you liar Beggy!

Reactions: 7
She’s been on an insta hiding spree last night, I could see her page and posts but not stories anymore on my snoop account. Little does she know, I have my work one I also use :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been unblocked but can’t comment on her posts. I want to scream to her sheep that she’s chatting utter tit about the trainers!! ‘No they are definitely sold out everywhere’ you liar Beggy!
She’s so ridiculous. How on Earth would she know that a pair of mass produced trainers have “sold out everywhere” - what a load of shite she talks. She’s acting like they are a pair of custom made, £10K Monolos or something. Stupid witch. She’s so thick and nothing but a psychotic liar.

Reactions: 14
I couldn't agree more. It really winds me up when these insipid, unemployable people who call themselves influencers, try and jump on any kind of current topic or political affairs. They need to stick to* what they don't do best... eye bleeping the mirror and putting together hideous outfits that absolutely no-one asked them about
Winds me up too. And these fuckwits pick and choose the topics they want to share on their ‘platform’ which pisses me off no end.
She didn’t mention a single thing when the BLM was making headlines but thinks she can share something about this conflict 😡
And you’ve got to be living in a hole to not know what’s going on there at the moment so let people read about/watch what they want to on it, not have some uneducated, vacant airhead pushing information on them.
Ive a good mind to report her to Instagram for spreading misinformation. bleeping head - she’s pissed me right off with this this morning 🤬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.