Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd actually even take Lee this evening on the old Tattle boards... come on, do your worst ;)

Reactions: 8
Do you mean non-binary as in this coat of absolute bleeping dreams????
I love posting this image.....4 times never gets old, unlike Pat’s haggard face.....
😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 573883
YA ABSOLUTE WEE BELTER OF A NON BINARY COAT PEACCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!

AYE, WEE BEC IS AFF OOT THA NIGHT OAN THA SWALLY DOON AULD BELMONT STREET YA KEN,CANNA WAIT TIL A GET THA OLD MURDER MANSION TAE MASEL AIFTER SHES AWAY OOT, ILL BE SHOOTIN RICHT UP THEM STAIRS TAE GET INTAE MA LATEX GIMPP SUIT AND HAV A MAD WANK, GAININ AT IT HAIMMIR UND TONGS LIKE THERES NAE TAMMARRA YA KEN!!!!!
THAT WILL PROBABLY TAKE UP ABOOT 3 MINUTES OF MA NIGHT SO AV THEN GOT PLENTY TIME TAE GET THROUGH ALL RHE CHORSES BEC HAS LEFT FIR ME TAE DO - BETTER GET THEM ALL DONE BEFORE SHE GETS HAIM OR IT WILL BE ME GETTING PURE STUFFED INTAE THE GREEN WHEELIE BIN OF DREAMS AYE YA KEN WHIT A MIN! YA ABSOLUTE MAD DRUNK OF A BROKEN, LOVELESS MARRIAGE PEAAAACHHHHHH!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Just hoping he pours a bucket of ice cold water over her when she’s hungover on the sofa tomorrow.....because how dare she have a night of fun with her chums 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I’m hoping Lee will video mrs M drunk at 10pm and then take a photo of her hungover on the sofa all angry!!!? Oh wait he’s not aloud insta!!!!

Reactions: 17
What are the covid rules now in Scotland? Will she only be out out until 10pm and sitting in a soggy beer garden like lee was last week?!!
Yes, Nicola Sturgeon heard Beggy’s plans for a night out and decided to make it as uncomfortable for her as possible, which is why she gets my vote!
(Begs could have just waited a few days and done it in comfort 🙄 but no)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So if she is always cold to the point where she needs to take a hot water bottle out why the absolute duck is she linking all these summer clothes!!! total hole!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I love my friends but I could not be arsed with dressing like an Eskimo for a night out. Hot water bottle? She's nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great numpty getting her makeup done all ready in a white sweatshirt so it will get smeared all over it as she tries to yank it over her fat face and her pile of fake hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve taken a hot water bottle to the cinema with me before but never on a night out! That said, it would take a lot to drag my arse off the sofa on a night these days. You just know she’s ‘that’ friend that comes along and kills the mood

Reactions: 9
Hot water bottle for Beggy, earplugs for her friends. Her voice gets so high pitched and painful when she gets excited. She will be unbearable company this evening. Good luck Kath.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well she's going to freeze if that's how she's dressed in the latest story. 😊

Reactions: 7
Tonight’s the night Rebeggar gets out out
lets hope she doesn’t drink to much and start to shout
or tomorrow we shall see her pout 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahahahaha what the duck is she actually wearing?! A polo neck under a wrap jumper for starters, then trainers with socks on show and bunny ear loop laces 😂 this is hilarious! Who needs Friday night tv when you’ve got the car crash of Meldrums

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah what are those bleeping hideous shoes he’s wearing?
And why do they always have to have his & hers versions of the same clothes?! It’s so weird. My husband would think I had lost my mind if I wanted us to have his & hers versions of clothes and footwear. It’s just not normal!!!! It’s bad enough when she used to have the 3 girls in the same outfit or when she used to buy herself a version of what the girls had so she would match them but a husband and wife wearing matchy matchy clothes & shoes?! Ridiculous. So weird.
They’re more like brother and sister who’s mum
Still dresses them similar for the yearly family photos. I think it’s more plutonic than passionate. I have more passion cleaning my big.

They look like siblings.. same awful dry fake blonde hair and matching non-binary clothes/footwear, same gormless expression on their tired looking faces.
Beat me to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.