Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a witch she is! Imagine if Lee did that to her!!!
Shes jealous cos he’s got mates and she hasn’t cos shes pissed them all off or ripped them off one time too many!!
She is an absolute cow- she does NOTHING when he’s away, and NOTHING when he’s home -Other than walk the dog and eye duck herself!
Bet he had to cook dinner and get the kids ready for bed before he was allowed out last night!!

Reactions: 19
I do hope that the lads, lads, lads night out was actually an intervention and his friends had a word about how he is being taken for a right mug by his wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Goodness. I am no fan of Lee, but taking and posting those photos of him is just disgusting. Disrespectful, petty, a huge invasion of his privacy. She is just vile. And/or maybe she’s also not all that bright, which is perhaps a mean thing to say and being not the brightest spark isn’t an excuse for her behaviour. But I suspect stupidity and lack of self awareness play some role in how awful she is, plus the enabling actions of her family (including Lee of course) in never challenging her to be better. Kinda sad really.

Reactions: 16
Can you imagine if Lee filmed her in her drunken state, I would pay for the party rant which she then had to go tea total because she offended her chummies 😳

Reactions: 12
Rebecca, tell us you’re a witch without telling us you’re a witch...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
She’s such a witch! I bet she’s giving him absolute hell today. Maid Lee will be cleaning the bogs and looking after the kids

Reactions: 14
If memory serves me correctly she done this before pre covid when he's gone out.
Moaned hes useless the next day.

I remember a few things In past blogs.

Lee used do football as in play on Friday nites and she whined one time for him to miss it as her parents were coming over with a takeaway.

Before he gave up rigs 1st time and a bit when he was off he had a social life he seemed very close to his brothers so he would go football / pub/ golf with his buds or his brothers and since he's returned to rigs which was pre covid be 2 yurrs this sept hes hardly seen family or freinds.
Seldom see him play golf even and I assume that's allowed again least it is in England.
Can't remember last time he was allowed go unit gym maybe he's no longer a member as hardly good value if working away.
He did a few runs think for charity and she never supported him or watched .
Don't think he's been on holiday without her many years wasent she in some sort strop about stag weekend in Prague.

Shes so controlling that night poppy was ill and he was out sticks in my mind.
Shes seems so abusive and passive aggressive I bet he's walking in egg shell.
Her fake hospital visit must have caused issues him at work.
I wonder if he chats to other rig workers and realise shes not normal.
I wonder if she provides ammunition for them to tease him about banter.
He never gets spend Xmas day with her family.
He always holidays and has meals out only with her parents.
Why do they never holiday in Spain if his mum has holiday home there?
I don't know if shes banned him off insta like she did when she ended the meldrums.
Or if its his decision?
I wonder if he feels insecure as she flirts with rami.
She i expect tells him he's punching and the tasteless way she bragged about being sole earner never acknowledged anything he does.

She says he wears the trousers I don't believe it.
They brought a house he dident want.
Be dident fully agree with dog and she went behind his back on that be looked fuming.
He also was bit mad when she started moving the rooms around.

I bet he comes back and there's no food as hes always straight to shops.
The house is always a filthy mess she used make effort when he worked rigs first time get food in and house tidy.
Always him who has to cook and do bath, bed and school runs.

She doesn't hide her dlsike for his family.

Their relationship is totally out of balance..she doesn't respect him or appreciate him.
I'm amazed his family or freinds haven't staged a intervention.
Some blogs you could cut atmosphere with a knife.
These days he never looks happy or comfortable.
He looks worn out, sad,old and not well like hes lost his spark.
The pressure he must be under as doubtful she brings in that much these days.
She got lucky with tropics but blew that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lee was in the marquee of a local pub last night with his mates, his wee legs were dangling down from the chair and he didn’t look drunk, just freezing cold. I imagine his body clock is still on night shift, hence why he’s asleep on the sofa. He probably then had to walk home with his measuring wheel, recording how far the common folk in the cheap housing will have to walk back from the pub, ready for his next protest letter😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So she’s having a night out with her “chums” next week is she. If Valium prescriptions go up 100% in Banchory next week we will know why because you’d need it to suffer a night out with that rocket! I do hope she doesn’t get too drunk and accuse them all of being jealous of her and on tattle again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’s having a night out with her “chums” next week is she. If Valium prescriptions go up 100% in Banchory next week we will know why because you’d need it to suffer a night out with that rocket! I do hope she doesn’t get too drunk and accuse them all of being jealous of her and on tattle again 😂
I bet she’s such a nause after a few drinks. Pub nause.

Reactions: 8
Why is she 'obsessed' with listing and sharing what she's done? Bizarre. It's warped she's thinks strangers are interested in these petty lists. What's she looking for? A medal? 🥉🏅🎖🥇

Reactions: 12
Is it just me that doesn’t think that’s many activities for a healthy family with three young kids and no money restrictions?!

Reactions: 7
Well, she’s still an absolute bleep isn’t she? Nothing changes....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get all the comments about feeling sorry for Lee to a degree, but I struggle given the amount he’s shared his kids in the past and enabled her crappy behaviour. I really think they bring out the worst in each other.

Reactions: 13
I get all the comments about feeling sorry for Lee to a degree, but I struggle given the amount he’s shared his kids in the past and enabled her crappy behaviour. I really think they bring out the worst in each other.
Lee is an absolute disgrace of a human and he’s equally as irresponsible as she is with regards to sharing the kids online all those years. The guy is a twit, can’t stand him. He’s a wee prick.
But, that being said - she treats him like tit and always has. That’s just an observation of her behaviour and the content she puts out online. Doesn’t negate how much of a looser lee is or any of his nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.