Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good excuse to add swipe up for those ebay leggings everyone is always asking her about.

We have all wanted her to get on her bike but we were hoping it would be one that actually moved.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do peloton do a return within 30 days or similar? If it’s an online purchase they will have a return window - the cooling off period. I will be stunned if she bothers to keep up with it all at. She has said so many times that she has to be in the gym and get work out at home/isn’t motivated enough on her own. I think she should go to the gym, for the routine and social side - god knows how much she has gone on about gym for mental health. The gyms are now all open so should be perfect to get back to a routine again. I do not think that a peloton suits her lifestyle or personality at all. Maybe the gym have dropped her as an ‘ambassador’ and asked her to fork out for monthly membership!

Reactions: 13
Typical Meldrums. They no longer get free P.T sessions so they ditch the gym and buy a Peloton. No doubt she will aff link it and her sheepies will all swipe up and jump on the band wagon 🥱🙄 She will make her money out of this one way or another.

Reactions: 16
She thinks new expensive gadgets shows off her wealth. Truth is she begs every day via AF links for leggings and MLM products. She’s no businesswoman! It’s hilarious.

Reactions: 12
Showing off wealth? More like showing up their skanky begging sham life. They're a couple of thick idiots who once did well by goofing about online but then were so stupid, so rude and full of themselves they helped flush it down the plughole faster than their rise. 😂 Their ignorance is astounding, they're the gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: 21
Great timing to make this investment though. Just as we come out of lockdown and gyms open.
Thick as two shirt planks

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All we are gonna see now her on her bike 🤦‍♀️😂 hahah as if she’s wants to buy padded shorts how long she thinking on being on the bike all day!?? 😂😂 of course she has to brag about buying the best one!! duck offf!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
She’s can’t stop spending money it’s constant!! She needs a job she must be so bored!!!!!

Reactions: 12
She’s can’t stop spending money it’s constant!! She needs a job she must be so bored!!!!!
How has she even got all this money?! We were thinking she's skint because she's selling lumi Spa and AF-ing ebay leggings 🤔

Reactions: 4
How has she even got all this money?! We were thinking she's skint because she's selling lumi Spa and AF-ing ebay leggings 🤔

No idea and a holiday abroad for all of them it’s going to be crazy expensive!!

Not saying it’s the case, but the Peloton bikes can be paid for monthly - similar price to a gym membership.

“So many of you on the edge of buying waiting to hear what I think”. duck the duck off Begster, as if so many people are delaying their purchase until you’ve passed your judgement 🤣 She’s flakier than a flake and can’t stick to one fad for more than a minute and she expects us to believe people are still hanging on her every word?! Jesus wept. And she’s already got form for buying and selling on an exercise bike and a rowing machine does she not?! She really does live in the bubble of her self perceived importance

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As if one of the kids took that pic of them sleeping.! Looks like she’s got up done her make up etc then either asked one of them or set up a tripod or something 🤣 no one looks like that asleep, well I don’t I know 🤣
If that happened I’ll buy her a stove. So Pops sleeps when dads home and you both sleep through all your young children getting up and entering room. Either way Begs stupid thing to post.

Grandad. Barely cold but that’ll be it. No doubt he worked hard for his money and she will blow it on utter rubbish!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.