Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh to be fair I dont like Rebecca at all but my mum still calls me her baby and I’m 24 and my youngest is 2 and we all call her baby Zelda. So I think your just being silly
I’m the last of 3 and only girl and my mum still calls me her baby. However, she didn’t sell me on the internet, or spend all waking moments away from me. No point having a term of affection for her children she has spent too long publicly humiliating them, P has been treated the worst by her. She calls her baby in effort to fool folk that she loves her. Not fooling P is she. The girl sleeps when dad is home!!!! Prizes for reason!

Reactions: 15
this is doing the rounds on social media at the moment. I have seen it a few times.. think it’s supposed to be tongue and cheek with how rubbish the weather has been
Pretty sure she thinks it’s just there to shine and make her tanned for the gram though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My thinking is she’s staying away from the gym
Cos she’s the talk and laughing stock of the place and whole village

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My thinking is she’s staying away from the gym
Cos she’s the talk and laughing stock of the place and whole village
Either that or they are no longer allowing them to have free membership like they originally got!!

She’s got a bony arse? Try sitting on your face on the Peloton Beggy, plenty of cushioning on that 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isnt a peleton just a glorified exercise bike and you pay for people to shout instructions at you ? I'm sure us 15 tattlers could take it in turns to shout at her 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Either that or they are no longer allowing them to have free membership like they originally got!!
I thought her free year annual membership ended ages ago as dident she start at unit 2019 but posted before pics 2018 in old house kitchen.
12 months would have have take her to dec/ jan 2020.
We feel sure the pt was free.
Also has she posted any recent pics in the gym or having pt sessions ?
Has rami? Saw twit blocked me.
It never really added up she was official ambassador but never featured on the units Facebook website or insta page.
Muddy mummy has but ex Olympian Ben is her trainer.
I don't think by all accounts Ben and his dad that keen on them I bet with new sports complex they lost lots.
Meldrums would put me off going.
I think she tried be best buds with white bunny boutique and muddy mummy but none if it came to anything..
I doubt with cheating rami not allowed near the meldrums socially.
I do wonder if something happened .
Shes always going on about wanting to be strong and toned which is weights.
Perhaps she does need more cardio she leads a very Sedentary lifestyle and eats crap.
However if shes dumping gym for the bike then not sure how she achieve the tone strength and definition she wants.
It could well be inheritances money I guess I doubt lumi and af links to mostly hideoud clothes and cheap leggings making that much.

Shes so baggy to her its just enough status wealth symbol another flashy brand.
Both of them are brand snob obsessed having matching rab jackets does not make them stylish or posh.

I know fleur de force had one she used a lot during lockdown.
So did another channel mum called Kate Bridge on Wales and I actually quite like her she lives rurally and Wales went into strict lockdown.
We know reb never sticks at anything.

Have they managed book Portugal yet?

Reactions: 4
Well this is bloody scary 😳

Also, place your bets on which of the three children is a budding photographer? As that’s pretty impressive and not waking them up too 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Honestly with that face shape and colour she could be the bloody sun

• Haha
I have such a hatred for the term "side hustle". I imagine a herd of dim instahuns chanting it whilst clutching their Juice Plus and sample packs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
#110 on the beg for a log burner in the kitchen, take a ride on your pelton round Chernobyl because it’s most defo not fiction.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.