Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my hub gets home from off shore he’s done in for a couple of day's. Our kids are older than there’s so maybe abit easier but I’ve had years of him going away when they were little. You just suck it up. I could always guarantee tit would go wrong with the house etc when he was offshore but you wing it and hope for the best. I also work and juggled it about. I love having my other half home not so I can duck off for me time but to see him
Oh and all the ‘rig’ chatter, choppers eve and the chopper has left the beach, bore off. I have a friend who calls her husband rotation ‘a hitch’ gets on my nerves. It like they try and paint a glamorous picture of offshore life when really it’s tit, even the money is crap now for the sacrifice you make not like yuuurrrs ago

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When my hub gets home from off shore he’s done in for a couple of day's. Our kids are older than there’s so maybe abit easier but I’ve had years of him going away when they were little. You just suck it up. I could always guarantee tit would go wrong with the house etc when he was offshore but you wing it and hope for the best. I also work and juggled it about. I love having my other half home not so I can duck off for me time but to see him
Oh and all the ‘rig’ chatter, choppers eve and the chopper has left the beach, bore off. I have a friend who calls her husband rotation ‘a hitch’ gets on my nerves. It like they try and paint a glamorous picture of offshore life when really it’s tit, even the money is crap now for the sacrifice you make not like yuuurrrs ago
Well Beggy certainly likes to make out she the WAG lifestyle! Likes to make out her husband earns loads of money working offshore, when he’s really quite a low-mid level worker I think and while earning a reasonable salary it isn’t anything like Beggy would have us believe!
She doesn’t give a tit that he’s tired and needs some downtime. It’s all ME ME ME! Lee is pathetic for not standing up to her but I imagine he might have tried in the past and she’s been such a huge witch about it that he’s decided the quiet life is easier! You can just imagine her being really nasty cos she really gives no shits about anyone but herself.
The Important Things in Beggy’s Life
1. Beggy.
2. Beggy
3. The dog.
4. Her hair.
5. Her leggings
6. Her Lumi
7. Her exclusive woods
8. The gym and flirting with Rami
9. Kids
10. Lee.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well Beggy certainly likes to make out she the WAG lifestyle! Likes to make out her husband earns loads of money working offshore, when he’s really quite a low-mid level worker I think and while earning a reasonable salary it isn’t anything like Beggy would have us believe!
She doesn’t give a tit that he’s tired and needs some downtime. It’s all ME ME ME! Lee is pathetic for not standing up to her but I imagine he might have tried in the past and she’s been such a huge witch about it that he’s decided the quiet life is easier! You can just imagine her being really nasty cos she really gives no shits about anyone but herself.
The Important Things in Beggy’s Life
1. Beggy.
2. Beggy
3. The dog.
4. Her hair.
5. Her leggings
6. Her Lumi
7. Her exclusive woods
8. The gym and flirting with Rami
9. Kids
10. Lee.
C’mon this is hardly fair!

Go Florrie should be at 5 with the leggins!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just marking my place for the next instalment! :LOL: I'm missing the hats today! :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, what adult has time to sit and curl their hair and 10 in the morning?!

Reactions: 13
Who the heck would ask her how she uses her straighteners to curl hair. Surely everyone knows that by now and surely you don't look at her hair and say "oh yeah, I want my hair to be half curled half straight like Rebecca Meldrums!" 🤣

Also she did it so badly! What a crappy tutorial.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Amazing what those GHDs can do... not only curl, but Change the colour too 🪄
5FF5B08C-3103-4D8A-B151-30A81E234C7D.jpeg
64C4F2D5-BCDB-4960-A632-CB4A3D0987ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Wow, what adult has time to sit and curl their hair and 10 in the morning?!
One who’s doormat slave husband has just come back off shore.

although in saying that, she wouldn’t give a tit if lee wasn’t there. She would happily sit in her bedroom playing with her tit hair and looking at her own reflection while her 3 young kids enter themselves in other areas of the house. For all she cares, the kids could just disappear and she honestly wouldn’t bat an eyelid, infact I think she would be glad. More time to face duck herself with her lumi scam and flirt with Rami....

Reactions: 18
First day home and Lee has obviously sorted haircuts while she curls her hair and eyes herself up

Reactions: 9
Beggy for the love of God woman, ditch the extensions, get yourself to a good hairdresser for a right good cut and some balayage. You'll look 100 times better, trust me!

Reactions: 16
the colour without the filter is absolutely shocking - its so yellow and tiger striped.. no wonder she filters the hell out of it!

Reactions: 13
P shouting for her and she's just more interested in eyeing up herself, sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20210506-121430_Instagram.jpg

Last I knew P was a few months off being 4 ..... SHE IS A CHILD NOT A BABY !
Yes she is the youngest of your 3 but she is not a baby ! Let her grow up

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.