Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would of hated to be married to my husband!! He went out for the first time in a year last weekend. The pub closed at 10pm however he didn’t stroll in til gone 11pm. He was absolutely wasted 😂😂 spent the weekend feeling rough 🤣🤣
Haha exactly!!!!!

You just know she’s one of “those” wives. The ones who’s husbands have to ask permission to be allowed to go out once in a blue moon with his friends, and even though she will say yes through gritted teeth, she will spend time before hand making him feel guilty about wanting to go and then probably texts him while he’s out asking if he’s coming home yet.... and then when he gets home, a wee bit tipsy - I bet she storms around in a huff, slamming doors and giving him the silent treatment and then as we have seen continues to mock him and make a huge issue out of it so that he feels bad and then won’t bother even thinking about going out again for a long time.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I bet they’ve had an argument and she’s sulking
No doubt about it.

Give it a few hours. We will get the obligatory fake as duck photo of them attempting to look loved up with some caption about how she loves having her “best friend” back home even though he was a wee drunken rascal las night (naught boy) or she will bugger off out on her with the dog for a walk and tell us all how she just needs some alone time to decompress now that Lee is home because guyyyyyssss it’s sooooooo hard being a solo parent when lee is away and yknow you can’t pour from an empty cup and she just needs some time to listen to a podcast....or she will be getting a good hard ramming at the gym.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Not normally on this thread does beggy have a Wiki? I’d love to read all of the tit storms that’s come with her I’ve only seen bits! Thanks! 😊

Reactions: 5
Very quiet yesterday spent her energies moaning and stropping at Lee I would bet my life on this he will pay dearly ! those poor kids they must miss their dad and she has to behave like this because she is a jealous control freak a spoilt brat she calls Poppy savage and feral well pretty sure where she gets her temper from observing mommy dearest...

Reactions: 8
Why does she share these boring lists? Seriously- is there actually a reason that I’m missing? Who the duck cares if she went to the bleeping shop or if she painted her nails? Why is she going onto Instagram and creating and Instagram story for that?!!!!! What’s the point?!!!!!

Reactions: 16
I’d like to say I’m surprised by how she’s treated Lee this weekend but it’s nothing we’ve not seen before. If this was roles reversed, there’d be hell on. Lee would be called abusive, manipulative etc but because she’s a woman, her followers find it funny

Reactions: 19
I’d like to say I’m surprised by how she’s treated Lee this weekend but it’s nothing we’ve not seen before. If this was roles reversed, there’d be hell on. Lee would be called abusive, manipulative etc but because she’s a woman, her followers find it funny
Agree completely. I honestly find it like coercive control. She behaves like she does to try to guilt him into not going out, or at least not going out anytime soon. She deliberately makes a huge issue out of it because she wants to control where he goes and how he behaves.

Reactions: 12
Because that is all she has got going on in her sad as hell life!!

Why does she share these boring lists? Seriously- is there actually a reason that I’m missing? Who the duck cares if she went to the bleeping shop or if she painted her nails? Why is she going onto Instagram and creating and Instagram story for that?!!!!! What’s the point?!!!!!

Reactions: 5
So one of her sheep makes a story about her activity book (🤣🤣) and all she can say is ‘fun’. Cheeky cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha exactly!!!!!

You just know she’s one of “those” wives. The ones who’s husbands have to ask permission to be allowed to go out once in a blue moon with his friends, and even though she will say yes through gritted teeth, she will spend time before hand making him feel guilty about wanting to go and then probably texts him while he’s out asking if he’s coming home yet.... and then when he gets home, a wee bit tipsy - I bet she storms around in a huff, slamming doors and giving him the silent treatment and then as we have seen continues to mock him and make a huge issue out of it so that he feels bad and then won’t bother even thinking about going out again for a long time.
Spot on! and when you grow up in a house like that, you look back and realise the parent doing that was an hole. My dad would cause a fight before my mums Christmas work night out. Every year without fail. I see similar traits in beg.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Spot on! and when you grow up in a house like that, you look back and realise the parent doing that was an hole. My dad would cause a fight before my mums Christmas work night out. Every year without fail. I see similar traits in beg.
My mother in law used to do the same to my late father in law. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 7
And you just know she’ll milk her night out. Nails done, time to curl the fake hair, shopping time, ‘me time’ (🤢) the next day to recover, because life is so so hard for her...

Reactions: 16
Just to add to my comment earlier about my mother in law making father in laws nights out a nightmare in the lead up and for days after. She used to take to her bed for days sulking afterwards, wuth fake pretence of not feeling well, a real drama queen. Husband and his brother tip toeing around her moods as kids, bringing her cups of tea, breakfast, making her things, just to get her attention. 😢 The more I think of it, I can see the same attention seeking, manipulating traits in a younger Begsy. Awful for a relationship between a couple and heartbreaking for kids to grow up around. Mum in law still behaves appallingly now, now widowed playing one son against the other. Not answering her phone so her sons run round worried. Not nice. No friends around her now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s still bloody moaning about him. ‘He’s chosen the film and has fallen asleep in 4 minutes.’ .... yes probably because he’s exhausted from working away, exhausted from working his butt off at home, and exhausted from dealing with you and your huge bloody ego. You narcissistic bellend!!!! 😡😡😡😡 I’m team #freelee #saveleefrommisery

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.