Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I haven't seen him... but if he fits the profile!
He’s neither muscular nor darker skinned but he’s male and not lee so she was trying to flirt up a storm. Much in the same way she was with her sister’s boyfriend- so awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s going out tonight! Make sure you’ll tune in with a HOT cup of tea tonight because this is going to be entertaining! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope by out out she means Banchory.. she can duck right off if she thinks she’s coming to Aberdeen! We don’t want her

Also why does she need blue light glasses? It’s not like she works in an office on a computer.. but then again with all those hours scrolling through tattle I guess that could give her a headache haha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Jeez the sibling snog... 🤢

Out tonight? Here's me thinking I'd have to wait until tomorrow, how fabulous! 🍿🍿🍿

Imagine the others joining the night out seeing her Instagram, heart sinking thinking Oh jeez... 🙄
WhatsApp going mental with 'well I'm not babysitting her after last time'... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine a mum of 3 having so little to do, that she starts doing her ‘night out’ hair during the day. Relatable. Really relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine a mum of 3 having so little to do, that she starts doing her ‘night out’ hair during the day. Relatable. Really relatable.
I used to have my outfit all looked out a week ahead...... when I was a young teen. 😂 She's stuck in puberty.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow, just wow! I’m catching up after a few days of non-stop work/life taking over and I can’t believe the utter shite she posts. That awkward hug thing was just sickening, I’ve seen more chemistry in an empty room. Can’t wait to see when Rebs gets too tipsy and how many she tries to doxx tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out out. This can only mean one thing... the cereal box game

top bants
Either that or a hot sweaty club with edgy finger pointing dancing.
Cue hangover tomorrow which of course will be funny when it's her (not ragey like when it's Lee) and Lee doing everything for her instead of telling her to FO after she made him sleep on the sofa when it was him. She's such a delight isn't she ?

Reactions: 15
What are the covid rules now in Scotland? Will she only be out out until 10pm and sitting in a soggy beer garden like lee was last week?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t wait till she’s half cut and comes on here or Insta and starts ranting 🤣🤣 come on beggy, make my night 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when she was t total 😂

anyway. Hope she’s got her reiki master on speed dial and her Boden jumper at the ready. She’s gonna need it if she gets the beer fear.

Pat, what’s your plan? Few quiet mad dogs and a troll of the tattle bastards? Cheeky wank? Photo of the princess of marshmallow mansion crashed out in the spare “ironing room”? DM me.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
About the "we're so so loved up, aren't we Lee?" stories, God love them, they really think we can't see through them.
Can they not see how stupid and immature set ups like this make them look?
Ah well, cringe for them but chuckles for us!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.