Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work with a woman who never watches the news, reads a newspaper or votes! Does my bleeping head in! All she ever talks about is her daughter, dog and what holiday she's going on next! Can you tell I'm not a fan! 🤭
Has Sarah Raven managed to go and get herself a job?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Think you might be right actually I wasn’t sure as they broke up then she got knocked up and wasn’t he with someone else
They went “on a break” when she did her 6 months at Disney so presumably she lived with him until then, she was off shagging in America and he was off shagging in Aberdeen and got himself a new girlfriend and then Rebecca came home and lee starts slinging it up her again and hey presto, wee Safiyah was created.

so romantic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Ahh yes these beauties
Yes, i just had a look and it was 'shesha' she was smoking. Maybe her and Pat will start visiting the new Shisa lounge in Aberdeen on their date nights. 😆 Someone i know tagged themselves as being there last week, that's the only reason i know it exsists.

Reactions: 4
Ffs, even the 10-11 year olds I work with know about Chernobyl! There was a big Newsround special about it a few weeks ago but most of them had already heard of it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Ffs, even the 10-11 year olds I work with know about Chernobyl! There was a big Newsround special about it a few weeks ago but most of them had already heard of it. 🤦🏻‍♀️
My 8.5yr old knows about it
He also knows about WW1/2 and 9/11
None of which he was alive for

Reactions: 13
I think she’s just actually that thick. Her extent of tv is love island and Bridgerton. I can’t imagine she watches any kind of documentary or anything that could possibly educate her.

edit: if I remember the only reason she was watching the programme about it in the first place was because it was one of those “must watch” things on Netflix
You forgot made in Chelsea so basically tit reality shows and In trend programmes that she thinks will engage her followers. She literally obsessed with a few tit programmes as she has nothing else going on in her life

Not to realise Aberdeen had boats made me laugh.
Doesn't it have a posy waterfront like other cities near water.
Her fave restaurant is pizza express.

Reactions: 7
Ironically there are still children of Chernobyl travelling for respite breaks to the UK, including Aberdeenshire. Maybe Begster could do a good deed for a change?

The university she went to are involved in this

edit: Beggy and charity don’t exactly go hand in hand. The food bank for a start and I witnessed her first hand at an event moaning she had to “donate” to get in which prompted my first ever tattle post (I think)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Ironically there are still children of Chernobyl travelling for respite breaks to the UK, including Aberdeenshire. Maybe Begster could do a good deed for a change?

Like that idea (but then again surely those poor kids have suffered enough? 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The university she went to are involved in this

edit: Beggy and charity don’t exactly go hand in hand. The food bank for a start and I witnessed her first hand at an event moaning she had to “donate” to get in which prompted my first ever tattle post (I think)
Oh man, have we heard this story? I need to know more!

Reactions: 5
Oh man, have we heard this story? I need to know more!
i was at a fundraising event for a charity I’m very involved in. I’ve literally jumped out of planes to raise money for them. She was there with Lee the kids and some friends. I over heard her complaining she had to pay to get in (it was a donation per person) and afterwards when I was home she posted on Instagram about her day out but didn’t mention the charity or the work they do but she’d storied all day when she was there. I was so angry as she has so many followers and could have used her platform to raise awareness. She was there when I was there and only did the “free” activities and didn’t do anything that required a donation which was such a shame as the girls would have loved the activities. I’d been on tattle for a while but that was the day that I was like no your actually just a selfish witch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
i was at a fundraising event for a charity I’m very involved in. I’ve literally jumped out of planes to raise money for them. She was there with Lee the kids and some friends. I over heard her complaining she had to pay to get in (it was a donation per person) and afterwards when I was home she posted on Instagram about her day out but didn’t mention the charity or the work they do but she’d storied all day when she was there. I was so angry as she has so many followers and could have used her platform to raise awareness. She was there when I was there and only did the “free” activities and didn’t do anything that required a donation which was such a shame as the girls would have loved the activities. I’d been on tattle for a while but that was the day that I was like no your actually just a selfish witch
Wow how bloody disgusting

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.