Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee is an absolute disgrace of a human and he’s equally as irresponsible as she is with regards to sharing the kids online all those years. The guy is a twit, can’t stand him. He’s a wee prick.
But, that being said - she treats him like tit and always has. That’s just an observation of her behaviour and the content she puts out online. Doesn’t negate how much of a looser lee is or any of his nonsense.
Agree. He's a prick IMO. He's shared inappropriate content of his kids. So no saint in my eyes. But she treats him like tit and he's an all round twit anyway. However, as I said earlier, the covert posting of him asleep and bitching about it sums up their relationship. I WOULD NEVER EVER DO THAT TO MY HUSBAND. A. He's entitled to go out whenever he likes. B. If he has a few drinks, that's up to him. And C. I love and respect him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do agree. Marriage should be a partnership with respect. That’s what I meant about them bringing out the worst in each other. I’d never do that to my husband and he wouldn’t do it to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do agree. Marriage should be a partnership with respect. That’s what I meant about them bringing out the worst in each other. I’d never do that to my husband and he wouldn’t do it to me.
Absolutely. I’m the first to take the piss out of my husband, I might even make an eye-roll comment about him being a tad hungover. I wouldn’t plaster a picture of it over Instagram to 100k followers, particularly if he was no longer part of that platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She respects no one
Childish bully behaviour
No one is impressed begs
What you have done is actually cruel
That house is pure tension and it’s all because of her
I think she’s mental.

Reactions: 13
Lee was in the marquee of a local pub last night with his mates, his wee legs were dangling down from the chair and he didn’t look drunk, just freezing cold. I imagine his body clock is still on night shift, hence why he’s asleep on the sofa. He probably then had to walk home with his measuring wheel, recording how far the common folk in the cheap housing will have to walk back from the pub, ready for his next protest letter😂
Can anyone please explain this letter to me? I keep seeing it being mentioned but I have obviously missed this 😅

Reactions: 2
Can anyone please explain this letter to me? I keep seeing it being mentioned but I have obviously missed this 😅
Yea , objection letters went in from
Them and rebeccas parents about a development including affordable housing in part of the woods they think they own the rights too (not literally, they are just full of tit and like to lord it up). In Lee’s letter (which I think ws actautll his father in law writing it in Lee’s name to count as an additional objector but we can’t be sure 🤣) he stated the distance between the proposed development and how many “affordable pubs” were on the route 🤣🤣. Class act

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Lee was in the marquee of a local pub last night with his mates, his wee legs were dangling down from the chair and he didn’t look drunk, just freezing cold. I imagine his body clock is still on night shift, hence why he’s asleep on the sofa. He probably then had to walk home with his measuring wheel, recording how far the common folk in the cheap housing will have to walk back from the pub, ready for his next protest letter😂
6A3E3872-67E9-4BE1-BC61-04DCB274EEB2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Snobbish git with his huge Rangers Football Club leg tattoo. Torry boy turned Tory boy. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Absolutely. I’m the first to take the piss out of my husband, I might even make an eye-roll comment about him being a tad hungover. I wouldn’t plaster a picture of it over Instagram to 100k followers, particularly if he was no longer part of that platform.
Plus did she not post that at about 9am? Fair enough if someone has been mooching about, moaning about a hangover all day or spewing everywhere but how can it annoy her if he hadn’t even woken up yet?

Most folk would give them a shake, tell them to go up to bed and say to the kids “daddy’s tired because he’s back onshore so we’ll let him sleep. Plus he’s only got wee hollow diddy legs so he’s a bit of a lightweight”

• Haha
She’s got the rage because he has a hangover. Seriously Rebecca get a life.
She’s got the rage because he dared to go out on his own and actually try to have a life of his own that doesn’t involve being her little witch. She wants and expects him to be there at her beck & call every second that he’s home from work, shouldering all the responsibilities of the house/kids etc so that she can do whatever she wants. It’s the same as the infamous night he went out on his own over xmas a few years ago when she was on insta stories late on with a poorly Poppy doing the whole come to bed eyes into the camera with her sick child being used as a prop to guilt lee into coming home.
she’s an absolute weirdo.

Reactions: 23
Don't forget, she was so much looking forward to the weekend with Lee home, weekends are the hardest times for her when he's away. 😭😭😭

My heart bleeds.

Reactions: 16
Plus..... he was only out until 10pm....!!!!!

She’s acting like he went on a 4 day bender, shagged a prostitute and blew £50K on roulette and ended up in jail.

Jesus Christ. He had a few beers in a soggy beer garden in Banchory and was home before the 11 o’clock evening news. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

She’s acting like he went on a 4 day bender, shagged a prostitute and blew £50K on roulette and ended up in jail.

Jesus Christ. He had a few beers in a soggy beer garden in Banchory and was home before the 11 o’clock evening news. 😂
Now THAT would make for good Instagram content!

• Haha
Double standards. I’m the main bread winner. I bring in the money ( telling her followers nearly every bloody vlog) imagine if he did the same now? I’m the money earner Reb!

Guy goes out with mates and is crucified for gettingdrunk.
Reb gets drunk and it’s hilarious and the world has to know about it.

No idea what he sees in her. He’s a twit but my god she’s a vile, vain and narcissist creature 🤢

Agree. He's a prick IMO. He's shared inappropriate content of his kids. So no saint in my eyes. But she treats him like tit and he's an all round twit anyway. However, as I said earlier, the covert posting of him asleep and bitching about it sums up their relationship. I WOULD NEVER EVER DO THAT TO MY HUSBAND. A. He's entitled to go out whenever he likes. B. If he has a few drinks, that's up to him. And C. I love and respect him.
That’s a really lovely way to describe it and how it should be. I try and encourage my hubby to go out as it’s so important to have time with your mates. Can’t imagine trying to make him feel guilty and like tit the whole next day. He wouldn’t want to come home if I did that and i would be pretty gutted if he sulked all the next day if i went out too. She’s such a petulant child. Cat video springs to mind! That is a reminder of the level of bratty behaviour she has 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
For the record guys - lee works off shore on the rig for 2 weeks. Not 3. He works 2 weeks off shore and then has 3 weeks off at home.

But aye - Jesus wept, let the man have a few beers and a hangover for goodness sake - she’s honestly an absolute hole isn’t she?! She’s going to be a dick to him the rest of the weekend now isn’t she?

Lee, mate. Wake up and smell the coffee pal. She treats you like dirt.
I think his rota changed a while ago as he now seems to be away 3 and home 4, hence the extra moaney cow attitude.

Reactions: 2
This is just sad - I am genuinely excited for my husband when he can eventually have a proper lads night out and get smashed. It would be the first night out for most people in a very long time it’s absolutely disgusting how little respect Rebecca shows - oh wait she has zero self respect so can’t expect her to respect anyone else

Reactions: 11
If my husband went out and got drunk, I’d just laugh! I’d also pack him off to bed and leave him with a big glass of water and some paracetamol! Then I’d just do stuff with the kids- like any NORMAL person!!!

Shes such a jealous selfish witch.Seriously I wish Lee would tell her to duck off. He’s a twit for sure, 100% and has done irresponsible stuff showing the kids online etc BUT it IS clear he loves those kids whereas Bitchface Beggy does nothing but moan about Poppy and resents the others even though she barely does anything with them unless shes been called out on here and is trying to prove us wrong!! The kids must be ecstatic when he comes home but Beggy has to ruin that with her sulky moaning about ONE evening out! I bet he wasn’t even that drunk just bloody knackered after 12 hour nights and then having to come home and cook clean etc! He really needs to get a backbone!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

She would of hated to be married to my husband!! He went out for the first time in a year last weekend. The pub closed at 10pm however he didn’t stroll in til gone 11pm. He was absolutely wasted 😂😂 spent the weekend feeling rough 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.