Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redbreast

VIP Member
None of them can wear jeans, tracksuit bottoms or comfy clothes. Doesn’t fit in with their (fake) upper class, we’ve got loads of money, we hunt stag, we roam the private woods for a leisurely walk, we only associate with the wealthy appearance they like to give off.
In reality we only have to look at Lee’s leg to uncover the truth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

GoLando

VIP Member
There is little in life more boring than people comparing steps 😂 Well done, you managed to have shorter legs and did a ton more steps 👏🏻

• Haha

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
How do you not just get up, make the bed, stick a wash on and then nip for a shower? Then have a quick wipe round of the kitchen while waiting for the kettle to boil? Surely that’s normal?!!!

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
What the fuck is Tatsziki????

052D3BD5-D3C2-444C-B47D-6C316AFC37BF.jpeg

does she mean Tzatziki???

Fuck off to spelling school and every other school to fucking learn something!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
It's the setting up of the camera to film themselves, that's done it for me. I've said already that they're pathetic weirdos, but seriously WHY? Is she really that desperate for attention? It's all so fake...
It’s not only fake - it’s madness. Just imagine what their weird little life is really like.

Both sat there in silence as they both browse tattle from either end of the sofa. Rebecca reads the comments about them having the sexual relationship of a pair of slippers. “Right, I’ll show these bitches on tattle how hot we really are” - turns around, strategically positions her phone on the cushions to record - this process in itself probably takes a good 10minutes. She presses record. Goes over the room to gormless lee, they have a very weird, awkward and frankly bizzare cuddle that’s so cold and devoid of any feeling it’s like the tundra, she breaks away from him, gets back to her phone, uploads the video and thinks she’s hilarious. They both go back to sitting in silence, on opposite sides of the sofa, both go back to burying their heads in tattle and don’t speak again for hours afterwards.

WEIRDOSSSSSSSS!!!!

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I saw the BEC-mobile in the wild today, leaving the exclusive estate!

she was glued to her phone (on tattle probably) and bad boy belter looked miserable AF 😂

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
I thought she took all day to choose her outfit because she wanted to look nice? How the fuck did it end up as *that*?

And what the bleeding hell is a hair journey? Your hairs already had a journey Beggy, from whatever country some poor lass had to stitch the nylon together and send it your way 🙄

• Haha

Jellybaby

it was a letter of objection to the Aberdeenshire council of lost cost housing that has passed planning at the back if their house if you look up planning in Aberdeenshire Inchmarlo area you will find it can’t send the link as I got a warning ⛔ for putting it up previously.
So they’re objecting to housing that they previously lived in and what has afforded them the pink marshmallow. Who do they actually think they are

Reactions: 33

Emasn

Just feeding her big fat narcissistic ego - look how much they both just love ME ME ME.

New thread idea:

‘Bertie and Lee fighting over me, I don’t blame them, I’m fabulous can’t you see’

(🤢🤢🤢)

• Haha
  • Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Can anyone hand on heart say they envy her life tho? The kind of life she leads is what I would imagine doing in my retirement.

Woman in her early 30s who doesn't enjoy spending time with her children, has zero ambition or feeling of giving back to others. Walks, going to the gym and playing with her hair isn't a full life for a woman so young.

• Heart

avabella

VIP Member
Yes. This was the Stonehaven flooding a few years ago
If I'm remembering correctly she even captioned it something like 'get yourself down to... where they're kindly giving out free burgers' - completely failing to mention it was for volunteers busting their asses to help residents after the flood.

• Wow
  • Angry

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Remember when she was t total 😂

anyway. Hope she’s got her reiki master on speed dial and her Boden jumper at the ready. She’s gonna need it if she gets the beer fear.

Pat, what’s your plan? Few quiet mad dogs and a troll of the tattle bastards? Cheeky wank? Photo of the princess of marshmallow mansion crashed out in the spare “ironing room”? DM me.

• Haha

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
“Slow morning whilst Lee takes the littlest two out to do job” translated from insta bull shit too .. beggy slept all fucking morning whilst safiyaaaaaa stared at a tablet screen downstairs. Meanwhile Lee dragged the youngest kids around to run the errands lazy bitch doesn’t do when he’s working full time
away.

These photos are fucking tragic. I don’t know a single person who gets their kids to take photos of them like this all the time. My camera roll is full of my kids , better half and pets and maybe the odd one of me with my kids if my other half took the photo (rare)

and I know these dumb fucks will read this and think I’m jealous of their life .. but fucking hell it’s far from that for all of us here: I honestly pity you Lee, you are a door mat, she treats you like shit and shows the whole world. Your relationship is the furthest thing from “coupleGOALSSSSS” I’ve ever seen.
lazy beggys life has nothing in it. A new kitchen and dog brought the tiniest glimmer of happiness but that has soon waviered and the only reason she is so obsessed with that dog is because she’s using it as an excuse to not go to work. She has no drive or motivation to do anything for herself. The random obsession with a hair or skin gadget, the random on and off exercise and food plans is ridiculous. The fact she has three kids as well, she hates house work doesn’t even try, hates cooking but got a fancy new kitchen and still doesn’t cook (a fucking banana bread doesn’t count), hates actually spending time with her kids.

this is the most pathetic life. And she documents it all on Instagram.
Christ Rebecca. Do yourself a favour and get off a public platform. Re train doing something you think will actually inspire you to get out of bed every morning. And treat your family better. Honestly 🙄

*sorry I’m procrastinating hard. 4 thousand word report due in a week *

• Heart