Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mutley98

VIP Member
When my hub gets home from off shore he’s done in for a couple of day's. Our kids are older than there’s so maybe abit easier but I’ve had years of him going away when they were little. You just suck it up. I could always guarantee shit would go wrong with the house etc when he was offshore but you wing it and hope for the best. I also work and juggled it about. I love having my other half home not so I can fuck off for me time but to see him
Oh and all the ‘rig’ chatter, choppers eve and the chopper has left the beach, bore off. I have a friend who calls her husband rotation ‘a hitch’ gets on my nerves. It like they try and paint a glamorous picture of offshore life when really it’s shit, even the money is crap now for the sacrifice you make not like yuuurrrs ago

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Curveball

Chatty Member
"Ok Lee, let's go for a walk and make sure you walk behind me and film me walking so that I can share on my platform and show everyone I'm, walking" WHO DOES THIS?????

• Haha
  • Sick

Anja88

Have I actually just watched someone apply a face cream, Rave how amazing it is, encourage everyone to buy it....have an allergic reaction but still encourage everyone to buy it!? What!?

• Haha
The way she says she doesn’t read the news to stop her feeling overwhelmed ia just another way of sayinf she is happy to be ignorant in her own retirement village bubble surrounded by free face cream and a pile of kids Boden clothes for the rest of her life .

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
This weirdo is absolutely off her fucking rocker like.

she’s got up, put make up on, then got back into bed, picked up her phone, closed her eyes and took a selfie and has uploaded it to Instagram and is lying to a bunch of strangers on the internet about who took the photo.

What the fuck is going on inside that damaged, twisted, screwed up little mind of hers?

she needs serious medical help. She’s lost it.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I suppose (if I‘m being REALLY kind) Beggy was about 3 when Chernobyl happened. HOWEVER it was A major disaster and has been in the news/media many many times since it happened so although you could excuse her for not remembering it AT THE TIME, there’s not much excuse for not knowing about it in subsequent years.
But then when you spend all day eye fucking yourself and filming yourself walking in your not-so-exclusive-woods there isn’t much time for reading the news and educating yourself!
Yeah but come on! I wasn’t alive during either of the World Wars, but I know about those!!!!

it’s just the way they are so insular and have no comprehension at all of what goes on in the real world. It’s a level of complete ignorance that’s way beyond just not remembering something or forgetting something you’ve been told - they are just really brainless people. If something doesn’t directly effect them, they don’t care. If they can’t see something on bloody Instagram then they don’t care. Just ignorant, brainless morons.

• Heart

Sojelly

I have such a hatred for the term "side hustle". I imagine a herd of dim instahuns chanting it whilst clutching their Juice Plus and sample packs.

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
Oh BOO FUCKING HOO, poor Rebecca is finding it hard to seek out information about some of the most dreadful situations in the world. She's damned if she does, damned if she doesn't apparently. Who gives a flying fuck about how this affects you, Rebecca. You're living in a house worth over half a million, you've never worked a day in your life and you have access to every single resource out there to educate yourself properly and yet we're supposed to feel sorry for YOU because you can't be bothered to do that. Get to fuck.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
How do you not just get up, make the bed, stick a wash on and then nip for a shower? Then have a quick wipe round of the kitchen while waiting for the kettle to boil? Surely that’s normal?!!!
Don’t forget, this is the woman who put a video out full of top tips like “when you get up in the morning, open the curtains and turn on a light if it’s dark”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Ooh out for ice cream? She must had had her aff links payment through. Hope its enough to buy them an ice cream each.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She said it’s her turn for a night out with her bestest chums next weekend so I hope it really is her turn and Pat does the same to her.
Hahahaha ohhhhh Rebecca on a night out with her only friend, Kath. I’m sure that will be an absolute riot.

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Think you might be right actually I wasn’t sure as they broke up then she got knocked up and wasn’t he with someone else
They went “on a break” when she did her 6 months at Disney so presumably she lived with him until then, she was off shagging in America and he was off shagging in Aberdeen and got himself a new girlfriend and then Rebecca came home and lee starts slinging it up her again and hey presto, wee Safiyah was created.

so romantic.

• Haha
  • Sick

Stormyisles

They nearly booked a holiday to a Greek island today, but thank goodness as its not on the list. Well you silly fucker NO holiday travel overseas is yet allowed in Scotland so there's not even a green list you idiot!

Lee's been allowed out but has a 10pm curfew, she's filming him arriving home boozy. I would love it, if it all kicked off and wee Lee grew a set after a few shandies.
My husband would actually leave me if I filmed him staggering in drunk and posted it online for the whole world to see

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
When your younger, prettier sister has a hotter boyfriend, has travelled the world and then gets a cutier dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I get all the comments about feeling sorry for Lee to a degree, but I struggle given the amount he’s shared his kids in the past and enabled her shitty behaviour. I really think they bring out the worst in each other.
Lee is an absolute disgrace of a human and he’s equally as irresponsible as she is with regards to sharing the kids online all those years. The guy is a twat, can’t stand him. He’s a wee prick.
But, that being said - she treats him like shit and always has. That’s just an observation of her behaviour and the content she puts out online. Doesn’t negate how much of a looser lee is or any of his nonsense.

• Heart

Motherthreebeige

VIP Member
Super smart to have someone who’s away two to three weeks offshore as your ICE contact when your parents live close by.
such an attention seeking twat

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I think it’s funny that she describes herself as mooching around!! I lived in the USA for a few years and there “mooching“ means ask for or obtain something without paying!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Beggy is the past has obtained loads of freebies and is always hinting for freebies on instagram ......wood burner, pizza oven etc etc....
She is the ULTIMATE moocher!!!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s such a fucking CHILD! I can imagine her being the bully in the group who takes photos of
People and uses them to slag them off or posts them
Online when she knows you wouldn’t want them .
Isn’t he older than her so kicking forty (no shade!) should bloody grow a pair and tell her to fuck the fuck off with her childish narcissistic antics like this. Also did she filter him being hungover ??