Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have they got the Peleton or only ordered it? I’m surprised we haven’t seen both of them and their boney arses bobbing up and down in murder mansion yet 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know it’s been said before, BUT IT’S ONLY A SIDE HUSTLE IF YOU ACTUALLY BLOODY WORK!

(Also, side hustle 🤢🤢🤢).
come on now that's not fair she's so busy drinking HOT tea and taking pictures of herself in both mirrors in her hallway... it's hard work you know?! Got to get the round mirror photo for a grid post for later and full length outfit pic for stories...

Reactions: 8
So have they got the Peleton or only ordered it? I’m surprised we haven’t seen both of them and their boney arses bobbing up and down in murder mansion yet 🤢
There haven’t been boney arses going up and down in that house in many a year.....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There’s an ‘opportunity call’ this evening guuuuyyyyyssssss you too could try to flog super expensive face washers and be just like Reb. Unrelatable, selfish and stupid Reb. #lifegoals I don’t think so.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s an ‘opportunity call’ this evening guuuuyyyyyssssss you too could try to flog super expensive face washers and be just like Reb. Unrelatable, selfish and stupid Reb. #lifegoals I don’t think so.
Who’s signed up? C’mon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mrs meldrum peloton peddling or back peddling over racist mistakes. Whilst moaning the trolls give her so much hate!

Reactions: 7
One of the things I hate most about the MLM huns is when they talk about an oppourtunity call but don't even say what company or what products. Though obviously the reality is you make money off recruiting people and not selling the items, it feels like another layer of deceit to not mention the company (even though wall all know its for that crappy face brush).

Reactions: 13
5302B685-E92E-4BC0-A9D6-A25169220922.png

This is a screenshot of someone else’s story aswell, lazy mare can’t even type up her own stuff to try and scam people (see the top left where she has coloured over a name)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.