Mrs Meldrum #109 MLM? Better call Becky with the (bad) hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It broad bloody daylight - does this mean they are in bed in the middle of the day!!!! plus no child and I mean NO CHILD!!!! would take such a pic - it would be up the nose or a strange angle!! She is off her bloody rocker!!!!!
it’s light by 5am so it defo won’t be middle of the day

Reactions: 2
It broad bloody daylight - does this mean they are in bed in the middle of the day!!!! plus no child and I mean NO CHILD!!!! would take such a pic - it would be up the nose or a strange angle!! She is off her bloody rocker!!!!!
Where they live, at this time of year it’s day light like that from about 4am so it could have been taken first thing in the morning

Reactions: 2
I kind of want it to be a hot tub just for the entertainment of her cleaning it out when Lee is away. It’ll be a cesspit of fake tan and dog hair within days
can you cope with half naked hot tub content though ? They may also use this to prove their 'chemistry' too.....

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe she's putting P into full time nursery placements so she (mother) can make a valuable contribution to the household income or local community? 🙄 No, don't think so? Me neither! 😂 P will be far happier. 🥰
I kind of want it to be a hot tub just for the entertainment of her cleaning it out when Lee is away. It’ll be a cesspit of fake tan and dog hair within days
Bit like the house must be then. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes bet it’s a hot tub!! It’ll be a cesspool of filth in days and hopefully Beggys hair green when she gets the ratio of chemicals wrong as she’s not the sharpest tool. In fact she’s not sharp at all just very very dull and dumb!!

Reactions: 9
Yes bet it’s a hot tub!! It’ll be a cesspool of filth in days and hopefully Beggys hair green when she gets the ratio of chemicals wrong as she’s not the sharpest tool. In fact she’s not sharp at all just very very dull and dumb!!
not a hot tub

Nobody gives a flying duck what you splurged on. Rebecca’s little tiny brain does not seem to get that really wealthy people never boast about what they buy - no rich people want attention everyone stays low key. I mean wtf who post a story saying guess what I bought- is she 12????

Reactions: 22
It’s rather crass isn’t it?!? Hi guys, just popped in to show you how much money I have. I’m considerably richer than yow #harryenfield

Still a twit Rebecca.

I’m going with Peleton. And give it 3 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What ever it is she’s bought it’s gonna be such a let down after her trying to hype it up!!

It’s rather crass isn’t it?!? Hi guys, just popped in to show you how much money I have. I’m considerably richer than yow #harryenfield

Still a twit Rebecca.

I’m going with Peleton. And give it 3 months.
Peloton were so last year!! She has a gym membership too. She’s an idiot if she’s bought one of them

Reactions: 13
I know everyone has pretty much said it but I am honestly so embarrassed for her putting that photo up. And she’ll be on here delighted that we’re all talking about it and not how much of an absolute witch she actually is re:charity. I cannot believe she did that with the hamburgers in Stoney! Why isn’t she called out more often for her incredibly problematic, narcissistic behaviour by family, followers and friend (not a typo FRIEND) Urgh Lee can you not just tell her to get a grip on herself. Reb- your 15 minutes of “fame” are over. Just leave quietly you arse.

Reactions: 14
What a dull existence. 😂 She's practically peeing her pants in excitement. Jeez, Begster, it better be worth it after this immature crap, otherwise you'll look even more of a tot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will use to for a month then it will get forgotten about!! 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Waste of money

Reactions: 10
I think they recalled the treadmill version. But I guess it doesn’t matter either way as it will be turned off after a couple of token uses.

Of course she got her own way!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.