Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thread Title suggestion
Hinch’s diet is a total disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, Has he eaten Trace?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 166

Knickerbocker

I’ve have a theory that maybe Trace is on here and it’s brought back all the memories of what a shit mate Sophie is. Just a hunch 🤷🏻‍♀️

New thread suggestion

Have Soph and Trace had a little battle? Or is Trace one of us and read between the lines on Tattle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Has she really shared a post from someone telling her she is better than others? When earlier she shared a quote saying never compare yourselves to other people?!

She needs to get over this “trolling” word. In the video that’s been posted on this thread she says everyone is entitled to an opinion. I have seen her call out one proper troll when I followed her and to be honest it was an absolutely vile post about her baby and no one deserves that. I’d have ratted them out too. However the rest she’s called out are opinions. Like my kitchen is nicer than yours. My lamp is better etc. Even when I’ve browsed comments they’re all ones of adoration...

For her to share that post saying she’s better than “trolls” is a piss take and implies she agrees. I’m not a troll for having an opinion about her free loading lifestyle. I’d love nothing better than to help people with anxiety and depression as I struggle myself but unfortunately I don’t have time to build up an Instagram account in between looking after a new born and a child with a disability. I struggle both physically and mentally every day of my life. My body is ruined through the lifting I have to do of my child who can’t walk and far from help with my anxiety influencers like Mrs Hinch have made it worse.

If you read this please know you’re no better than any one else just because you have a booming Instagram account. As you say Instagram is something that just happened to you and you’re SO lucky. There are others in life that have been unlucky. There are people who struggle daily to support their families, fight constant mental battles and just get through the day in one piece to get up and struggle their way through the next day whilst all the while putting a smile on their face and crying silent tears once everyone else is in bed. Those who have no help and support to catch a break every now and again. No relatives on tap to help with childcare. Too scared to speak to anyone in case they’re accused of not coping...But then you have anxiety too so you know what it’s like to struggle and constantly compare yourself to the other perfect people with their perfect lives. People who are fed up of your swipe ups and humble brags and “perfect life” aren’t trolls. They just have it harder than you. And if it’s Tattle you’re aiming your sly digs at just don’t read here and you won’t see. Everyone will be happy. People are venting on a gossip site instead of @ you on Instagram which is surely better no? you’ve made yourself look like a mug posting that.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Sophie, we know you read here, it's plainly obvious. Please, for the love of Zoflora, stop treating your child like a doll. He's not a toy, or a prop for your adverts, he's a real, living, breathing boy. He needs so much more in his life than what you are giving him. He has all the stuff he could ever wish for, but he constantly looks bored. He should be trying to sit up, roll over, grab things, explore the world around him. He needs colour, stimulation, fresh air. Take him to a soft play, or to feed the ducks, or somewhere to meet and interact with other babies. In your mission to rinse as much as you can out of your loyal followers, you are doing your son a disservice. I know these days with a young baby can be difficult, any parent will tell you that the days are long but the years are short, and I have no doubt that you will look back and regret that you spent these precious first months videoing yourself cleaning things that are already clean instead of enjoying your child. You keep posting that you love him so much, actions speak a lot more than words, stop saying it and start showing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

YorkshireLady

Just a little note regarding whether she acknowledges things that are sent or messages - one very early morning last year, I was wide awake and unable to sleep. I was on Instagram and the Grinch was posting that she couldn’t sleep. I replied saying I was awake as I was going to meet a consultant as I’d been fastracked on the cancer pathway, had been for testing and he had arranged an appointment to speak to me.
I was terrified.
Did she reply? Did she heck.
The following day I was diagnosed with cancer 😞
I did a quick message to Grinch telling her.
(I know I know 🤦‍♀️)
Nothing. Not even a sad emoji.
I’m obviously a far nicer person than she is! Or more gullible to be swept into her fake life.
Not any more.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

NellieBellie

I’m looking forward to the potty training months!! Nothing like turning your back for 2 mins and coming back to a freshly baked turd on your floor!
My toddler is now nappy free but the other night I was playing hunt the poo. He proudly told me he’d done a poo but wouldn’t tell me where he’d done it, just stood laughing at me going round on my hands and knees sniffing out a turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

F the dust.

VIP Member
Personally I couldn't give a shiney Shite if her and Jamie are completing the karma sutra, as she cleans her clean fucking sink... while Jamie shouts , call me scrub daddy🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

NellieBellie

That’s her new fucking project isn’t it? A couples guide to sex after children entitled Hinch yourself Horny.

Chapter one - Feather dusters aren’t just for dusting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

NoFlora

B102D3EB-1CD6-4F02-AAB6-A3E767715E13.png
Another tweet - far from that little anxiety ridden girl she makes out she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Completely different person isn’t she! So confident!
She actually presents as quite mature and switched on in that video, which I respect. My pet hate is women who dumb themselves down to make themselves more popular, it drives me insane. I’d appreciate her content much more if she owned it. Clever technique to appeal to her target demographic though 🙄

Reactions: 49

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I was wondering this exact thing! Just more nooks and crannies to clean!

Slideeeee into his DMs and get him to sext!
“Talk dirty to me”

“Well, I didn't take the bins out and I only used 4 products to clean the door handles”

“Ooh filth you are”

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Why is she not getting how wrong it is to put that video on of her baby in the bath?? And unnecessary??

Ask yourself this... If you were bathing him and a group of strangers knocked on your door and said “can we nip up and have a look at your baby in the bath?” Would you let them??? Thought not. But broadcasting it to “3 million” people on Instagram is ok? No. It’s absolutely not ok is it??

• Heart
Reactions: 46

NoFlora

I’m at my friends for a catch up and she got the activity journal for Xmas! (She asked for it) 🤨 and this is one of the pages whilst I’m looking through it.
Sorry if it’s been sent before
image.jpg
sorry but 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Tattle says: ‘Hinch hasn’t mentioned the devastating fire in Australia’. Hinch: ‘Guuuuuyzzz those fires in Australia are so terrible, all those poor animals! Here’s a swipe up donate’
Tattle Says: ‘Hinch doesn’t interact with her loyal batshit crazy followers or reply to their messages’ Hinch: ‘Q&A Guyyyyz! Ask me anything, look at these lovely messages, I love you guuyyyyz’
Hiiiii Soph 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Haha