Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering this exact thing! Just more nooks and crannies to clean!

Slideeeee into his DMs and get him to sext!
“Talk dirty to me”

“Well, I didn't take the bins out and I only used 4 products to clean the door handles”

“Ooh filth you are”

• Haha
Reactions: 49
You know what we should do? Refrain from giving her content and then see what happens 🤣🤣 Honestly she would be lost! Shall we? Just to p**s her off!
I’ve stopped saying I haven’t seen this in a while to try and stop her!

Reactions: 8
No Soph that's clearly the first time that you have practiced Ronnie sitting up. We all know what your like and you would have obviously been bragging about it long before now. How about instead of shoving your phone in your son's face constantly go and actually be a mum to him.
It's like the time he half rolled over, very staged and we've never seen him doing it again either 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair - I absolutely cringe at my tweets/fb posts from 10 years ago. I mean was anyone not a bit of a dick at 21?

Maybe just me and Soph 🤣
Her tweets and facebooks were only 4/5 years ago! I was cringy AF 10/11 years ago! Not 4/5!

Reactions: 10
To be fair to Jamie he does seem like a really good dad! Not my cup of tea but I can see the appeal with the dad thing!

Reactions: 14
I laughed out loud! Love it!!!🤣🤣🤣
I've laughed out loud too tonight at this thread. Thank you for cheering me up tattlers 😀
As for Mrs Hinch, her hinch hauls are just so boring. Imagine filming yourself showing off some teatowels! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
As a professional cleaner myself, I’d say colour coded cleaning would be to do with your cleaning cloths.Pink for sink blue for loo etc...so they don’t get mixed up.
I don’t think Hinchers will colour code for infection control tbh, well not the ones I’ve come across. It’ll be “this is pinky minky, she only cleans girls things. And this is Gary Green, he’s for cleaning plant pots....this slate grey one for the lounge, and this dove grey one for the bedroom...”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A few years ago whilst on guru gossip, we went dark on the sjs, they absolutely bricked it! Not having any thing to react too had them floundering 😂

I’m loving that the bigger cleaning accounts aren’t including hinch in any @ or # anymore. It’s like she’s alienated them all.

Reactions: 18
Another great celeb, real celebrities that have empathy, great respect Sir Elton. Sophee wouldn't you want great respect, being adored for having a kind heart?

20200107_232148.jpg

• Heart
‘Only a little Hinch haul’. Hmmm . . . best part of £14 down the drain! (And who ‘breaks’ an oven glove?)

‘Only a little Hinch haul’. Hmmm . . . best part of £14 down the drain! (And who ‘breaks’ an oven glove?)
I’ve left mine on the hob and set fire to it before, does that count 🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread title thanks to @F the dust. and to @mysecretself for putting it forward as a thread title suggestion, with a total of 124 likes between the two. 🎉🎊

Had to shorten it to fit, but the original was "The names Vegas.. Johnny Vegas...licence to thrill.. I like my casseroles shaken not stirred."

For all previous Mrs Hinch threads:- https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/
Haha I was in a black hole Catching up with the last 20 pages of the previous thread but I can’t take the credit for this title As it’s all on @f the dust ....but I’ll take a little of the glory seeing as though we are all in it together 🤣🤣 ATB

Edit - fml there’s now 15 pages on this one 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Same! My mum is still cabin crew lasted waaaaaay longer than me! And she always tells me when he’s onboard again and how he still asks after the mother daughter trolley dolly duo 🙈
Aw, that's really nice to hear. He really is a lovely guy.

on another note. Did anyone see that programme about that trashy josie Cunningham.
Well it opened my eyes about how her and her agent play the media and do certain shocking things to get paid. And it works.
Just made me wonder if this Sophie vs tattle thing is just helping her
This might’ve been mentioned as I’m so far behind on threads. Anyway what you say here could have some validity as they say a very similar thing at the end of ‘dont F with cats’ on Netflix.
I really don’t see sophie ever putting her phone down though which means tattle will also continue. It’s a very interesting concept I think.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.