Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it was all a pre mediated rise to insta fame.
her surname didnā€™t have the same ring to it
Can you just imagine? Instead of 'Hinching', "So guyyyzzz, is anyone else 'Barking' today?"

No Soph, it's definitely just you.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't buy any cleaning products? Ozmo microwave and fridge cleaner? What's wrong with hot soapy water? and how bloody clumsy are you to break an oven glove and a toilet roll holder?

Reactions: 12
She doesnā€™t do any cooking to break an oven glove in the first place. And donā€™t worry soph no ones jealous of your crappy cheesy mug shot or pasta and sauce. Have a proper meal. Poor Ronnie will have rickets going by the diets they have

Reactions: 14
So was jamie with her before she had work done and band fitted or after? Also, with the old pics has anyone got pics of her doing hair? Does she still do it? Being a hairdresser is like a passion how can she just give it up?
She has an insta page for hair

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not really been about much but had a skim through.
So to summarise -
Scurvy will be making a come back due to her diet of Im in the army and need to survive in the wilderness diet - only hot water required?
Sheā€™s had to replace half of what sheā€™s had as sheā€™s wrecked it all with the wrong chemicals! First Christmas my arse?
As you were shower of shite Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What ever happened to "YES MATE" that she used to screech in every story? "DONE MATE" etc
Has she forgotten about these quirks?

Reactions: 24
There's definitely Cif wipes in that B&M bag. Between her taking out the bathmat and Ronnie's socks, she's got rid of them cos they've magically disappeared....

Reactions: 25
I think boobelle mentioned this a few months ago back end of summer?? I would LOVE somewhere like that for my boy. Iā€™ve taken him swimming but it isnā€™t 5 mins away. Doesnā€™t sound as nice as whatā€™s on her doorstep. She doesnā€™t wanna be seen clearly
I did mention it,mine have long outgrown it but it's got better and better over the past couple of years.
I still walk my dog there regularly,strangely never seen her. Quelle surprise!.
The trouble with soph is she has become so self aware that she doesn't want to be spotted.most of her trips out are to retail parks were she can merge.
I haven't bumped into her in our high street either,but that's probably because I avoid it !
A trip up there once every 3 months is more than enough.I was actually in poundstretcher today only because I was killing time before a appointment.How she goes so regularly is beyond me....oh wait,she's earning.

Reactions: 8
She loves to be seen Boobelle. Shes always announcing her trips out to the garden centre or b&m and I think its because she wants someone to spot her.
The girl is a complete idiot sure she draws attention to herself desperate to be spotted. She hangs around pictures of herself, squawking "its little old me guyzzzz, how did this all happed" and takes pictures and videos or herself pawing the merchandise.

I would think someone had lost the plot if I saw them doing this in a shop

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.