Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boobelle

VIP Member
That bloody message to Tracey really sums her up, pushy pushy pushy - want want want

if I had a friend like that I could only take her in very small doses. What an absolute knob.
she clearly had no social awareness to post that up... it’s embarrassing

on another note. Did anyone see that programme about that trashy josie Cunningham.
Well it opened my eyes about how her and her agent play the media and do certain shocking things to get paid. And it works.
Just made me wonder if this Sophie vs tattle thing is just helping her
I've got to agree about the Sophie vs tattle theory.I've been thinking for a while that we probably are a godsend to her.Not only do we supply content but point out where she's going wrong too.
I couldn't give it up though,it's too much fun predicting what she's going to do next😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

msitm

Can't believe the way she comes across in that video compared to the way she portrays herself in her stories. She even used the word 'coincidentally'. She'd never use a word like that on her stories now! She is such a fraud and the saleswoman is ripping out of her in that video! No surprise to see she has her shoulders out as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

justwhytho?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...these hinch threads are the most valuable (gifted) freebies sophie receives.

You all tell her where shes going wrong, what she should be doing, how her stories/posts look to the public and so on. These threads literally help her to unfuck herself time and time again.

She comes out shining to her Hinch army because she reads tattle and uses it all to her advantage.

• Heart
  • Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
no I actually find the opinions people have on a child quite disturbing. Being a new mum I am open to help and ideas but when people are slating a child because he hasn’t apparently reached a milestone by a certain date.
I have a small baby too so it wouldn’t sit well with me if people were slating the baby.

My baby is a little behind on some things but I have an older child who has a disability and I know 100% it’s my fault my baby is behind as I don’t always have the time to focus on her when my older child is commanding my attention. A huge part of children meeting milestones comes from what we as parents put in. They don’t miraculously learn to sit and stand etc. And I think that’s all people are saying here.

what you have to remember is that if what she says about her followers being real is true, 3 million people have access to pictures and videos of her child on an open Instagram account. That’s 3 million people who are able to have opinions on her life style and parenting as she’s openly putting it out there. Ronnie has no choice. And no it’s not fair people having an opinion on him but his mum is the enabler. The one person who is supposed to protect him has put him in the public eye and so people will rightly or wrongly have their opinions on his upbringing.

I honestly don’t know how she does it. I think she struggled at first because for weeks all you saw were pictures of his feet etc and I had so much respect for her keeping him private. I honestly think that she struggled putting him in the public domain but then knew to fit with the character she’s created as the leader of the Hinch Army she had to share him with her Hinchers. It all comes part and parcel of her “job” which relies on her inviting random strangers to embark on her life’s journey with her. Each to their own but I don’t even share pictures of my children on my open Instagram account and I only have 400 followers. Even thinking about a couple of people I don’t know in real life accessing pictures of my kids makes me feel sick.

• Heart

Susanb

Tracy took today as an opportunity to let people know how she really feels about Grinch. She acts bored and unhappy. And made sure to say she owns NOTHING of Mrs Hinch. There you go hinchers. Her supposed BFF is telling you it’s a sham.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

oczymlody

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I was watching the girls story who was mentioned on Hinch’s story yesterday and she’d done a ‘haul’. She was like ‘oh lol I only went in for toothpaste’ and had spent over £90 on absolute tatt from B&M and is on saying ‘I really want to go to Home Bargains tomorrow’ it’s madness, irresponsibility at the highest level showing that you have to endlessly waste money to achieve happiness/ fulfilment, people are going to be in debt up to their eyeballs with cupboards full of cleaning products and crappy grey ceramic hearts all over the place. It. Is. Mad.

• Wow

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #87

Soph’s been hauling at B & M but only when her and Bug-Boy aren’t at it.....again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Her latest story baffles me...
Henry can’t go on Ronnies mattress... but it’s going in the loft it’s fine...
So the next baby will not only have a second hand mattress which is highly not recommend.. (I’m aware that some people do because of money and km
not judging but we all know she can afford to buy new...) it’ll have had the dog laid on it and been in the loft..
You can’t exactly put a mattress in the washing machine to remove dust etc..

This woman baffles me.. she really does 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 34

Kurstywursty

To be fair - I absolutely cringe at my tweets/fb posts from 10 years ago. I mean was anyone not a bit of a dick at 21?

Maybe just me and Soph 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mumofboys27

Photo of Ronnie in an actual high chair ✔
Proof of Ronnie sitting ✔
Your on a roll today hun. Show us another trick! Make it three in a row!

• Haha

pjmac

Chatty Member
little early

thread suggestion

Hinch's hands are dirty
but dont worry guyzzzzs she washes at 30

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
I have respect for accounts that keep their children off social media. It’s the ones that use them ads and gifted stuff that gets my back up.
I removed my kids of social media (private facebook) after a guy from Dubai messaged me and his profile picture was a picture of my daughter!!!! I reported him and deleted every picture of my kids. This was on my own personal closed facebook. Thats why i dont understand how these "celebs" can post pics of their kids in the bath etc....

• Wow
Reactions: 33