Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not good for their delicate skin, can cause more harm than good.
Plus they don't get dirty or sweat. Once or twice a week will do unless otherwise required 😊
each to their own. My 2 have a bath before bed every night and always have

Reactions: 19
sorry, but I need to ask. What’s wrong with bathing your kids every night?
Apparently, it’s not the done thing now as it can irritate the skin. I was surprised when my d-i-l told me. I felt guilty if I didn’t bath mine every night!

Reactions: 2
Oh look we have finally covered the "sitting"

Hi Soph, nice to see you again. However you need to practice more, not just before baths 😉

P.S STOP BATHING HIM EVERY NIGHT.
SOMEONE SAID IT

Stop bathing him every night 😩😩🙌🏻

Reactions: 4
each to their own. My 2 have a bath before bed every night and always have
I'm not going to get onto a bathing debate as this isn't mums net. But obviously the older and moremobile and dirty they get yes.

I didn't even mean the capitals in my original post 😂

Reactions: 8
Yea,there's leisure centre 3 mins walk away (max)
Maddison Heights.soft play called Monkey Puzzle.

One more from the archives
Ahhh I thought there might be 😊. Soph must not realise that they have facilities for children in her "village", she knows where all the shops are though!

Reactions: 7
and next we will have video of sir henry sitting all by himself #boring

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You don't 'practice sitting up' like that! Surround him with cushions and lots of colourful toys to play with!

Reactions: 20
Photo of Ronnie in an actual high chair ✔
Proof of Ronnie sitting ✔
Your on a roll today hun. Show us another trick! Make it three in a row!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I do colour coded cleaning 🙈🙈 it’s where you have a certain colour of cloth for each room. I have blue for the bathroom and yellow for the kitchen. I’m not that strict with the rest of the cloths I just hate the thought of a cloth that I’ve previously used to wipe down the loo then being used to wipe a chopping board for example so in my house blue cloths are strictly for the bathroom

I know they get washed, but the thought of it still freaks me out 😂😂
I don’t think the hinchers are as complex as you Colour coded cleaning to them is using. A pink cloth with pink cleaning products such as bouquet zoflora or the pink cif etc etc. I think that’s it anyway

• Haha
I know I'm gonna get absolutely slated for this but I quite fancy Jamie 🙈 (and no, I'm not Sophie 😂)

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Well he's hardly going to get dirty in that house is he? Bloody place is virtually sterile! 😕
I used to bath my 3 kids every night was discussing this with my daughter earlier her health visitor advised her not to bath my granddaughter every night so as not to dry her skin out, however now my granddaughter is baby led weaned she needs bathed daily

Just been thinking that there never seems to be any fun in their house or even just having a laugh. Everything is set up and played out for the gram. Very staged, I wonder if they ever let there hair down and just clown around and relax 🤡. Soph never seems chilled out to me, maybe that's the cost of been on SM all the time and the pressure that comes with it. I don't feel sorry for her cos she's brought this to her door but it must be a miserable life to lead. She has all this money but cant even spend it cos she needs to be relatable to her following and can't look too flashy, which is why she hides her extravagant buys buy serves herself right.

Reactions: 18
Might I just say, the people who lurk on here either for Sophie or those that are part of her hinching army. You do not look cool or big by reacting angrily to posts, it’s just ridiculous and a bit silly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
is this what you mean dear? I tried!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
That's it. I need to get my eldest to teach me how to do that. Hubby fits carpets his mobile still got that annoying snake game. While kids are poorly the cloth family parents aren't articulate.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.