Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dinosaurlover2019

I do colour coded cleaning 🙈🙈 it’s where you have a certain colour of cloth for each room. I have blue for the bathroom and yellow for the kitchen. I’m not that strict with the rest of the cloths I just hate the thought of a cloth that I’ve previously used to wipe down the loo then being used to wipe a chopping board for example so in my house blue cloths are strictly for the bathroom

I have colour coded cleaning too. Blue for bathrooms and Yellow for kitchen. Pink for windows. Green for skirts. Orange is everything in between

Reactions: 1

Huffchug

VIP Member
I know this was mentioned the other day but what’s the craic with calling her downstairs toilet a cloak room?!

Reactions: 1

NoFlora

Sorry this might be a silly question but I only started following her a few weeks ago and couldn't figure out what the big deal was and ended up here 🤪

Is her married name Hintchchiffe ? If so why was her insta/Twitter names Hitch or Hintchchiffe before she was married ?

Or is that her maiden name ? Then why is she MRS Hintch ?

Confused 🤪
His surname is Hinchliffe.
she married into it.
Hence why she is Hinch.

Justamother

Can’t keep up now I am back in work 😬😬 Soph if you are here you should try it. Good for the soul 😘
That food cupboard makes me sick she should go on Eat well for less. Teach stupid people to buy cheap food and cook from scratch she is ideAl for it. Also what’s with the half dressed child photos not appropriate with her follower numbers
Noooo I love that show!

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
I read over on brummy mummy that Rosie Ramsey gave her a shout out too which incresed numbers. Are these being bought and paid for too? Seems a coincidence?

Lauracj

She's probably realised that once you have children all notions of peace go out the window - get used to it love! Just wait until he's wandering around the house with an errant crayon he's found and doodles all over your lovely clean walls, or smears Sudocrem over his bedding because I guarantee you, no matter how bloody careful you are with Sudocrem, EVERY child does it, including mine! I made it 3 years before he did but hey, happens to the best of us. ATB!
Toddlers 100% have a secret stash of it!