Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does anyone else just about die cringing at that 'Hinch song'? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Just sums up he up really, her character now is fake she acts all nice and and like butter wouldn’t melt and never says bad about anyone or judges.. but reallly you can tell underneath it all she’s a spoilt judgemental and nasty girl, I love the the way she so careful with what she’s says on Instagram now so people like her .. but didn’t back them these picture speak a thousand words FAKE!!!
there’s a reason so many people have come to these threads we have all figured her fake persona out
I can imagine after her dinner with her hinchers she went home and slagged them all off and laughed about them behind her back.
Although I have things to say about Sophie (I hope I’ve never been offensive) I couldn’t never been that horrible about people!

Reactions: 7
Bet Traceys nail website gets a shout out later.

ATB Babes. Ya fruit loop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if she’ll keep her dishwasher tablets in their proper box once Ronnie is on the movie, how as a brand ambassador has she not been told to store them safely?

Reactions: 17
Well there's a surprise! A #gifted container for dishwasher tablets! Thanks however, for proving to us all on here that you do read what we have to say.....case in point .....you haven't bought any cleaning products today because you've got enough. This comes just a couple of days after people here were saying you have far too many all ready! Your Zoflora alone would fill a shelf in Home Bargains! duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here is your cue Sophee. Get your hands in the coffers and help the devastating loss of billions of animals in Australia, loss of human life, the suffering. Get your name in the newspapers for being kind and having empathy. Don't expect million but 10% of your earnings will be ample. You won't miss it. Hey even just offer one day swipe ups. My friend says she gets 70p per swipe up on Amazon.

Guyyyysss, the kids, all 4 and hubster all down with flu, I'm trying my best, running from one room to next, sick buckets at the ready, muslin cloths, cough medicine. I won't be on much while I tend to my flock.
I’m also struck down by it! Good luck and god speed, it’s horrendous!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For the record a friend of mine was a university with Johnny Vegas and apparently he is the LOVELIEST person - I know I've said it before but I hope that the frequent comparison on here isn't meant nastily!
He is really lovely. I nursed his dad. Very down to earth fella

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m just really going through her personal insta right now. And I’m really laughing because she doesn’t seem that shy hates going out out girl

Reactions: 11
she doesnt do her nails anymore thats for sure or plug her mates new nail brand/website.

Says it all. Tracy cant pay - so no advertising to her 3.5 million followers....

Does Hinch have any family businesses she could promote - of course she has - but she CHOOSES not to because she wont get paid for it.

Shes a bleeping fraud, personally and financially.
Doesn’t Jamie’s sister own a vinyl sticker buisness and make the signs labels for things or have I made that up?

Reactions: 14
Ditto. She eats utter tit from what we've seen yet she has a lovely figure. We don't see her in any gym wear - and let's face it, off the shoulder tops aren't advisable on those machines anyway! Cleaning doesn't burn off that many calories; something's up.
She cleans the toilets three times a day🤔, with that Greek goddess tan who would see scurvy lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve have a theory that maybe Trace is on here and it’s brought back all the memories of what a tit mate Sophie is. Just a hunch 🤷🏻‍♀️

New thread suggestion

Have Soph and Trace had a little battle? Or is Trace one of us and read between the lines on Tattle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
He'll probably grow up ob
He will probably grow up to be an overweight child but it's ok as Soph will pay for him to get a gastric band 🤣

On her private insta there's a photo of her wearing a waist trainer!

She already had a honeymoon bod. Attention. View attachment 69878
She obviously used to think she was something special and that kind of confidence can be great, so I don't understand all this faux shyness and worry about what people will think etc. Is it really that she worries her Hinchers aren't on a similar level e.g. she's prettier, sexier, hotter etc. and will be jealous and fall out of love with her so she dumbs sown and plays her appearance down to be more on a level?!
What I'm trying to say, makes sense in my head, but isn't coming out quite right 🤨

Reactions: 21
Very early thread suggestion but

little ole Soph she has the lot, but as the tweets suggest is she still smoking pot?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
That Addis thing she’s got under her shelf is utter pants!!! I got it before Soph advertised it, just for the record 🤣 It’s still under my sink as I haven’t got anywhere to put it at the moment but it’s so unpractical 😩

Reactions: 6
I used to be cabin crew and met him onboard a few times. Very, very nice guy.
Same! My mum is still cabin crew lasted waaaaaay longer than me! And she always tells me when he’s onboard again and how he still asks after the mother daughter trolley dolly duo 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.