Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No. You’re definitely not alone. No one wanted to know that at all. Any of it. I think she exaggerats so she sounds perfect
That’s my thoughts on it. But then to be fair she does zero childcare etc so maybe she has got the energy most new mums don’t have!

Reactions: 5
I can never imagine her doing what I’m doing right now - well was doing.
we’ve been dancing around in the kitchen to little baby bum seeing who can do the silliest dance.
I used to stick that on Netflix when they were small only cause my eldest was really into it and now my youngest still loves it so we have a nightly prat about after dinner before bath and bed

• Heart
Reactions: 13
we’ve been dancing around in the kitchen to little baby bum seeing who can do the silliest dance.
I used to stick that on Netflix when they were small only cause my eldest was really into it and now my youngest still loves it so we have a nightly prat about after dinner before bath and bed
I watch it with my son a couple of times a week . He loves 5 little ducks 😂😂 it’s just a cute bright program for them he doesn’t watch it intently but It’s nice to sing along to the Music with him he loves it. This is what I was getting at before when I said bet she doesn’t put tv on. I didn’t mean sit him infront of soaps. Little baby bum would be heaven to Ronnie instead of listening to her screeching down his ear like last night

Reactions: 10
My son sent me a video of their 7 month old son sitting up in his high chair sucking a risk. His grip is good and he sits up straight and uses his hands for balance when he’s on the floor. Hinch can only hold him back for so long !

Meant to say rusk

Reactions: 4
Personally I couldn't give a shiney Shite if her and Jamie are completing the karma sutra, as she cleans her clean bleeping sink... while Jamie shouts , call me scrub daddy🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I watch it with my son a couple of times a week . He loves 5 little ducks 😂😂 it’s just a cute bright program for them he doesn’t watch it intently but It’s nice to sing along to the Music with him he loves it. This is what I was getting at before when I said bet she doesn’t put tv on. I didn’t mean sit him infront of soaps. Little baby bum would be heaven to Ronnie instead of listening to her screeching down his ear like last night
Same! I actually love it to be fair because it’s our time I used to stick it on whilst I was ironing or cleaning and sing along to it
They know all the nursery rhymes and my youngest knows colours and numbers etc from that too! She’s almost 2 and she’s so bright!
it’s just stimulating them from a young age!

Reactions: 8
My 1 year old is OBSESSED with little baby bum! I’d have it on all day if screen time wasn’t so unethical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My 1 year old is OBSESSED with little baby bum! I’d have it on all day if screen time wasn’t so unethical 😂
Haha to be fair if it’s not on tv we are listening to it via Alexa or whatever
It keeps her so entertained whilst my eldest is at school and she loves singing along

Hey Soph if you’re reading
YouTube or Netflix Little Baby bum
You’ll get more of a reaction from Ronnie by playing that than you do when your ‘singing’ to him

which by the way no one sings apples and bananas to their children anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have 8 weeks on Sunday til my due date and can’t even bare my partner touching me at the minute other than a nightly foot rub as I feel so sick sore and tired all the time and when baby comes will still be same lol so that be last thing on my mind 😂
I’m 6 months post partum and we haven’t had sex since I conceived!

Reactions: 11
Of course she can go on holiday and go do things she's not Helen mirren or Leonardo dicaprio and even these people do these things I honestly can't stand her. She makes out like she can't leave the house! It's in her head. It's because she can't bare to be seen without the filter

Reactions: 10
So this pic is 2012... making her 22?! Surely that’s not her? Honestly looks like a totally different person and no way like a 22
A big fancy extension and hasn’t built a utility room to shove her drying washing into? Pfffft
she rushed the whole extension and planned it out terribly! The kitchen should have been made bigger with a utility room. Not another sitting area. She’s added no value at all by the way she’s done it

Reactions: 19
Ffs Ronnie in the bath again 😡 You stupid stupid woman.....she just doesn’t care does she! Where could this end up? It makes me feel sick 🤢

Reactions: 20
Sophie, why are u showing ur kid having a bath.... we don’t want to see it for a start as it’s not interesting in the slightest, but u don’t know who’s watching ur stories. Stop being so bloody stupid and keep at least some things private!!

Reactions: 19
I removed my kids of social media (private facebook) after a guy from Dubai messaged me and his profile picture was a picture of my daughter!!!! I reported him and deleted every picture of my kids. This was on my own personal closed facebook. Thats why i dont understand how these "celebs" can post pics of their kids in the bath etc....
A few years ago one of my friends got sent a screenshot of another facebook account that was full of photos of one of her daughters.

This woman was pretending that my friends little girl was her daughter!

When we looked properly there was also photos of a baby in hospital covered in tubes etc and it was another one of my friends cousins baby boy (I know this sounds like a made up story but its honestly true) and this woman was posting stories about how hard it was watching her baby so poorly and fighting for his life.

My friend and my friends cousin had private fb accounts, only accepted people they knew and had no mutual friends with this woman!

So its scary how, even if your really careful, strangers can still get your private photos of your kids!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.