Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amibovvered

VIP Member
That hinch song she's constantly putting on her stories is terrible 🤢🤢
What I wonder is if the woman has permission🤔 Isn’t the music very similar to another song....wouldn’t she of had to pay royalties etc...I don’t know how it works 🤔

I know. And Tracey isn’t reading them so she screenshots it and tags her in them. It makes so sense to me.
Maybe Tracey wasn’t getting phone reception in the loft 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Budgie100

Sorry for the insta spam on her personal account but it's just so shocking compared to her Mrs Hinch persona. Wish others would see it.
Screenshot_20200107-145621_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200107-150449_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200107-150546_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Macklen83

Chatty Member
I can’t WAIT to see her tick her important tasks off today “retail ferapy with traaaaaayycccee” ✅ with that “nothing feels better than this” song over the top before she closes the book ever so softly with them rancid paws of hers and chucks that mother fucking pen down. She literally thinks she’s in charge of everyone “morning guyyyyzzzzz today we are working on page 234 of my buucccckkkkkk have your bucccxkkksssss open ready on the right page please”

fuck off and then fuck off one more time after that

• Haha
  • Heart

KaraziMarazi

Dogs are just children with fur? You insensitive woman.. tell that to a couple who are struggling to conceive... tell that to a mother who has had a miscarriage. Her stupid comment made me RAGE 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

NoFlora

😱😱😱 Are you even a mum if your child hasn't smeared Sudocrem anywhere?!
Oh the Sudocrem smears! Mine did it all over her brand new bedroom. My second did it in the bathroom and then sprinkler talc all over it

She said she’d do a book tour of the places she missed out because of illness first time around -

She said she’d go and work for the Dogs Trust for free for a day - but hasn’t!

Shes promised that wee poorly Scottish lass Katie that she’ll visit her in Scotland but never has!

She said she’d love to work on the till in Asda or B&M (I forget which) but that hasn’t happened.
Oh and who can forget her big social media break that lasted 11 hours
Fly free Sophie rose

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
no I actually find the opinions people have on a child quite disturbing. Being a new mum I am open to help and ideas but when people are slating a child because he hasn’t apparently reached a milestone by a certain date.
You don’t just react angrily to the opinions on Ronnie though, you definitely seem very pro Mrs hinch. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe not the thread for you?

Edited to add that like everybody else is saying nobody is slating Ronnie at all. It’s actually mentioned here quite often how beautiful he is, it’s Hinch herself that is the problem. People are only expressing concerns. We only see him laying down flat on his back, for months he was kept at the back of the sofa and now she feeds him whilst he’s in a slouched position when we’ve seen him in perfectly good gifted high chairs. We are concerned.

Last edited:

RLdeletedme

I'm sat here this morning writing an academic article for my second postgraduate degree. I took a small break, watched her stories and it just hit me how wiping some polish over her gifted fireplace is her actual life.

She has no purpose or aspirations. No desire to do something for future generations or to better herself. Making lists of what already clean things she absolutely has to clean, and wiping things is as far as her life goes.

How empty is that?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Did anyone see the episode of Black Mirror called “Nose dive”? In a nutshell it’s a future world where people essentially live for likes and interactions. Every person has a score up to 5 and if you drop below say a 3.5 you’re not worth knowing so everything is totally fake and all about getting the numbers up......hmmmnm sound familiar? 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 41

pjmac

Chatty Member
ffs anyone else see the wedding photo she just had to show it on way up the stairs piss off and go boil your pot noodle head .. also nobody is asking about your false tan u saw it on here been called out with your manky hands yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I was just about to say that I can't imagine her sprinkling the Maldon flakes over the casserole 🤣🤣🤣 (btw, I love Maldon salt, have been using it for years, the connection is somewhat unfortunate now...🤣).
Love Maldon salt too. Just remember it comes from the town of Maldon, whereas Sophie comes from the village. So it's OK, no connection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

NoFlora

I am pretty sure she said this was her first year hosting Christmas for everyone but please correct me if I am wrong guyzzzzzzzz
8ED3A632-4DD6-4E9F-AE4C-FFAF3466AC8E.jpeg
Actually preferred her 2016 table least it looks normal like an actual relatable persons

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Makes me wonder how many of her barmy army are on here just for peeping 👀
gotta admit I came here to lurk a while back... I was a fan of hers but didn’t do all the cleaning and what not(I’m too lazy to spend my spare time cleaning) but after 48hours of lurking I was converted and could see the light it all.. wasn’t for a few weeks till I made an account tojoin in too.. now i Addicted 😂

• Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
That bloody message to Tracey really sums her up, pushy pushy pushy - want want want

if I had a friend like that I could only take her in very small doses. What an absolute knob.
she clearly had no social awareness to post that up... it’s embarrassing

on another note. Did anyone see that programme about that trashy josie Cunningham.
Well it opened my eyes about how her and her agent play the media and do certain shocking things to get paid. And it works.
Just made me wonder if this Sophie vs tattle thing is just helping her
Why can’t she go to B&M by herself? Or take mummy with her to ensure she has plenty of snack to keep her energy up for such a massive task. She honestly doesn’t get that some people work for a living and can’t swan off to the shops whenever she stamps her feet. Maybe trace has nails to do today? I doubt it though as trace seems the person who would cancel her appointments to keep hinch happy.
She is Veruca Salt.

• Haha

Tjh

I have noticed (correct me if I'm wrong) but whenever she's feeding or interacting with Ronnie he does smile but not In her direction. Like he's looking at someone behind or above her then he smiles? Look at the recent feeding sneeze one it's like he's looking up at someone interacting with him.

Durandan94

I’m sat having lunch with one of my friends at work who is a self confessed hincher... she has every cloth imaginable, a narnia under her sink, you name it, she’s been brainwashed.. however!!!! She’s just said and I quote ‘I’m sick of seeing her stories of Ronnie, just put your phone down and feed the kid. It’s so sad that all he sees when he looks at his mum is a phone’ SHES WAKING UP!!!! I’m slyly gonna drop tattle in now and tell her to check it out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
How big are those treats she feeds Henry?
😭 no wonder he’s so overweight!
I think she had to have a decent sized treat to save her fingers. I’ve seen a few videos where he almost takes her hand off having something hand fed.

*awaits story showing him taking a kibble sized treat gently*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38