Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said before, all babies are different but all my 3 smiled at me at this age non stop, it's not fair on him not getting the interaction and stimulation his little brain needs, shes an absolute twit of a mother and she doesn't deserve that beautiful boy, he isnt a doll soph, hes going to outgrow all these stupid baby entrapment and pretty outfits an get muddy one day, yes mud on your new floor. The horror. Good luck!

Reactions: 20
Sophie why don't you have a day off today? and when
I'm 29 as well and I can't imagine having a life that seems as vacuous as hers. Can't decide whether that makes me a complete savage, but I just require some mental stimulation to get me through the day.
I just can’t wrap my head about her not feeding him in one of this two high chairs! She is a bleeping moron. Also feeding him in his bouncer surely means her and Jamie and sat on the floor feeding him, it would make their lives easier too if he was in a proper chair?!
when my daughter was around 8 months we had a chair that fixed to our dining table with clamps. That way she was able to sit with me and her dad for meals and enjoy all sorts of different foods and textures. I don't understand why Ronnie always seems to be on the floor when he's eating!

Reactions: 8
Like I said before, all babies are different but all my 3 smiled at me at this age non stop, it's not fair on him not getting the interaction and stimulation his little brain needs, shes an absolute twit of a mother and she doesn't deserve that beautiful boy, he isnt a doll soph, hes going to outgrow all these stupid baby entrapment and pretty outfits an get muddy one day, yes mud on your new floor. The horror. Good luck!

When I was a teen, I had a friend who was never allowed to get clothes dirty, she had 2 siblings younger they weren't allowed to get dirty. The parents were career focused had no time for the kids. They had money but kids had no toys and the house was clinical. Soph reminds me of the mother. JFlop reminds of a wet lettuce, can tell who wears the trousers in their household. (Kept man).

Reactions: 14
Just a little note regarding whether she acknowledges things that are sent or messages - one very early morning last year, I was wide awake and unable to sleep. I was on Instagram and the Grinch was posting that she couldn’t sleep. I replied saying I was awake as I was going to meet a consultant as I’d been fastracked on the cancer pathway, had been for testing and he had arranged an appointment to speak to me.
I was terrified.
Did she reply? Did she heck.
The following day I was diagnosed with cancer 😞
I did a quick message to Grinch telling her.
(I know I know 🤦‍♀️)
Nothing. Not even a sad emoji.
I’m obviously a far nicer person than she is! Or more gullible to be swept into her fake life.
Not any more.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
When my daughter was around 8 months we had a chair that fixed to our dining table with clamps and that way she could sit with us at meal times and enjoy lots of different tastes and textures from her plate. I put a big plastic sheet under her chair to catch the inevitable spills so no hassle clearing up. She had very little in the way of manufactured baby food. I don't understand why Ronnie is always on the floor when he's eating!

yooo i am not her 😅 😅 😅 😅
Sorry! Sausage fingers this morning! 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When I was a teen, I had a friend who was never allowed to get clothes dirty, she had 2 siblings younger they weren't allowed to get dirty. The parents were career focused had no time for the kids. They had money but kids had no toys and the house was clinical. Soph reminds me of the mother. JFlop reminds of a wet lettuce, can tell who wears the trousers in their household. (Kept man).
This is awful. Kids should be playing. Getting dirty. How are they expected to learn?
JFlop though kills me that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a little note regarding whether she acknowledges things that are sent or messages - one very early morning last year, I was wide awake and unable to sleep. I was on Instagram and the Grinch was posting that she couldn’t sleep. I replied saying I was awake as I was going to meet a consultant as I’d been fastracked on the cancer pathway, had been for testing and he had arranged an appointment to speak to me.
I was terrified.
(I know I know 🤦‍♀️)
I’m obviously a far nicer person than she is! Or more gullible to be swept into her fake life.
Not any more.
How are you doing now? Better for realising Grinch is utterly fake and not really a nice person? Good! Have a great day! Seriously, I hope you are doing ok. Xx

Reactions: 21
I was terrified.
(I know I know 🤦‍♀️)
Not any more.
I am sorry you had to go through that. If you don’t mind me asking how are you doing at the moment?
She’s so incredibly selfish. She really lets people think she is their friend and then doesn’t bother acknowledging people. Being on stories as much as she is, she could easily cut back on them and sit and reply or just like a message or comment that people have gone out of their way to post.
Sending you lots of love

Reactions: 22
Who called today's stories being boring?😂 she's putting washing away and doing another load of laundry! How exciting!

Reactions: 16
How are you doing now? Better for realising Grinch is utterly fake and not really a nice person? Good! Have a great day! Seriously, I hope you are doing ok. Xx
Aww thank you. I’m doing great thanks. Being as positive as I can be. I’m due some investigations shortly but try not to stress about them.
Thank you for asking x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she has her sheep that follow her but is she nothing but a sheep herself, following the strict instructions of Gleam/P&G etc. She's just like puppet on a string, what a tool!
But they pay her guaranteed salary so she will have to. Remember this is her “job”

Reactions: 5
I just can’t wrap my head about her not feeding him in one of this two high chairs! She is a bleeping moron. Also feeding him in his bouncer surely means her and Jamie and sat on the floor feeding him, it would make their lives easier too if he was in a proper chair?!
Exactly, sit at the #gifted dining table and eat breakfast as a family ffs

Reactions: 7
So Ronnie has grown out of the cot next to her bed, but...she’s still got the frilly monstrosity with the big wheels set up in the dining room that he must have grown out of months ago, plus so dangerous now if he can roll over and fall out 🙄😮
This picture.... Henry doesn't like shopping bags. No he doesn't like you love, he's probably sick of your tit like the rest of us poor guy.

I was terrified.
(I know I know 🤦‍♀️)
Not any more.
I hope you are okay and have support around you.
This just shows how she lies when she says her fans are best friends and all in it ‘together’. I really think she should make more effort with the people who support her I really do. Even liking their comments would make so many people happy. For how much time she spends blocking it would be healthier for her spend time with her fans.

Why don’t the papers pick up on any of this though, the blanking supporters. Buying followers, lying about everything, not environment friendly in a time where that should be promoted.?? Couldn’t there be something put together and sent to the paper see if it gets anywhere?

Reactions: 13
Why does she insist on shovelling that slop in Ronnie’s mouth every day. It’s no wonder she plays the Oliver Twist song whilst feeding him because it’s certainly likened to the gruel he gets given in the film! I despair with this woman I really do. That poor little boy gets slumped in a chair every single day. It’s like he already knows he’s got a life time of restrictions coming his way 😣 Heaven forbid he is allowed to be a child in that bloody prison. Let him explore food head! Different tastes and textures etc. let the kid be a kid! Lord knows she’s got enough bleeping cleaning products if he does make any mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.