Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out shopping again Soph! For someone who's got a "job" and I use that word lightly, you have a serious amount to time on your hands. I wish I had a job where I work zero hours per week and get a tit load of money in the process. Until then I'll keep going to work and doing a real job hey.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 70155He’s so gormless 🤣 I thought he was called bug boy because he has bug eyes

Been right through her personal account and she’s so passive aggressive in her gay quote posts!
I reckon she was such a bully.
she’s definitely had work done, she doesn’t really look the same person?! It might just be that I need new glasses 🤓

Reactions: 4
I don't know if its just me but I hate how she goes around chopping cushions in shops

I hate how she does it in her own home too to be fair, it looks awful, but I definitely wouldn't do it in a shop

Reactions: 26
Does hinch honestly think any of us living in the real world have time to go round TK Maxx chopping cushions and getting excited over baskets and shiny trays! Oh and if my kids went round chopping cushions in a shop they would get told no, why do you behave like this, it's just weird.

Haven't seen or heard her though!
Hold your horses. I’m sure grinch will mention how nice her trip out with Trace was. How Trace loves pushing Ronnie so Grinch can shop. How important it is to keep friendships going blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hold your horses. I’m sure grinch will mention how nice her trip out with Trace was. How Trace loves pushing Ronnie so Grinch can shop. How important it is to keep friendships going blah blah blah.
Yep - just seen and heard her!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Imagine trying to shop and having to follow that idiot around.. cringe.

TK Maxx must be paying gleam a lot of money.. first Zoella, now the Grinch. Urgh..

And we know how much they both get paid for content!

Reactions: 9
I’m at my friends for a catch up and she got the activity journal for Xmas! (She asked for it) 🤨 and this is one of the pages whilst I’m looking through it.
Sorry if it’s been sent before
image.jpg
sorry but 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
So Jamie is reading a story to Ronnie, which is lovely to see. Soph on the other hand is applying fake tan and perfecting her make up so she could take a selfie of herself and then she's off out to the shops with her bestie! Parenting at its finest there mind Soph. Don't get me wrong I am mother of 3 boys and I do spend a very small amount putting make up on......mainly concealer to hide the bags from sleepless nights so I have nothing against looking after yourself but you need to get your priorities right. In my opinion......yes I am entitled to one! You not coming across great tbh, you really are in a great position to take maternity leave and have a good amount of time off with your son but you seem to spend more time on your phone selling stuff or shopping!

Out shopping again Soph! For someone who's got a "job" and I use that word lightly, you have a serious amount to time on your hands. I wish I had a job where I work zero hours per week and get a tit load of money in the process. Until then I'll keep going to work and doing a real job hey.
I was just thinking the same thing. However I wouldn't want that vacuous life for all the tea in China.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m at my friends for a catch up and she got the activity journal for Xmas! (She asked for it) 🤨 and this is one of the pages whilst I’m looking through it.
Sorry if it’s been sent before View attachment 70220sorry but 😂
What. The. Actual. duck is that?! It’s not a recipe. It’s a spell! Ooooh maybe this is how she brainwashed them all?!
I need to stop looking....my eyes and brain hurt and it’s too early for wine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was just thinking the same thing. However I wouldn't want that vacuous life for all the tea in China.
Me neither! Its a hidious way to live your life in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.