Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a little note regarding whether she acknowledges things that are sent or messages - one very early morning last year, I was wide awake and unable to sleep. I was on Instagram and the Grinch was posting that she couldn’t sleep. I replied saying I was awake as I was going to meet a consultant as I’d been fastracked on the cancer pathway, had been for testing and he had arranged an appointment to speak to me.
I was terrified.
Did she reply? Did she heck.
The following day I was diagnosed with cancer 😞
I did a quick message to Grinch telling her.
(I know I know 🤦‍♀️)
Nothing. Not even a sad emoji.
I’m obviously a far nicer person than she is! Or more gullible to be swept into her fake life.
Not any more.
I hope you have support around you and sorry to hear of your news. I also hope your doing the best you can. Hinch really annoys me that she makes everyone think their her friend so they message her personal things and she can’t even be bothered to acknowledge them

Reactions: 10
I keep checking in for Henry Handsnomes, or Doggy Ronnie, (not sure of his preferred method of address) blinking out SEND HELP in morse code
Don’t you mean Hands Gnomes? 🤣🤣🤣

Oh the Sudocrem smears! Mine did it all over her brand new bedroom. My second did it in the bathroom and then sprinkler talc all over it

Oh and who can forget her big social media break that lasted 11 hours
Fly free Sophie rose
My 2 both did the sudacrem thing and also coloured themselves in with black felt tip! They were about 2 and 4 at the time. Got everywhere....all over their faces, including eyelids! Up their arms and they’d lifted their t shirts to do their tummies too! Could have strangled them! I remember scrubbing away at them in the bath and they went to school/nursery the next day slightly purple coloured! 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like Ronnie will be so bored as he gets older. Yes I know it's not for everyone, but I was taking my kids to soft play, book out the sensory room at the childrens centre, baby groups, the park, the farm, days out etc from a young age. We aren't well off by any means but my kids still tell me now they've had a lovely day out and had so much fun..that's all I need as a parent, to know I'm doing something right!

And Soph, please put Ronnie in one of the *gifted high chairs instead of slouched in a bouncer.

Reactions: 18
I feel like Ronnie will be so bored as he gets older. Yes I know it's not for everyone, but I was taking my kids to soft play, book out the sensory room at the childrens centre, baby groups, the park, the farm, days out etc from a young age. We aren't well off by any means but my kids still tell me now they've had a lovely day out and had so much fun..that's all I need as a parent, to know I'm doing something right!

And Soph, please put Ronnie in one of the *gifted high chairs instead of slouched in a bouncer.
Yes! Even if she doesn't want to go to a baby group, and I get a lot of people don't, there's so much you can do. Even going to the library and picking out some baby books to borrow is stimulation for a little one. It's like she does nothing with Ronnie in mind. I'm sure she sees him as a prop for her adverts and a ticket to more gifted stuff.

Reactions: 14
I’m looking forward to the potty training months!! Nothing like turning your back for 2 mins and coming back to a freshly baked turd on your floor!
My toddler is now nappy free but the other night I was playing hunt the poo. He proudly told me he’d done a poo but wouldn’t tell me where he’d done it, just stood laughing at me going round on my hands and knees sniffing out a turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

That’s what I love about young children: they’re happy with a trip to the park and even when they’re babies, they love watching other children play and people watch 😊

Reactions: 14
Yes! Even if she doesn't want to go to a baby group, and I get a lot of people don't, there's so much you can do. Even going to the library and picking out some baby books to borrow is stimulation for a little one. It's like she does nothing with Ronnie in mind. I'm sure she sees him as a prop for her adverts and a ticket to more gifted stuff.
Yes exactly this! My two loved the library (and still do).
Surely she should take advantage of the position she is in, especially while Jamie is having a 'career break', they could have so many lovely family days that don't involve b&m.

Reactions: 15
My toddler is now nappy free but the other night I was playing hunt the poo. He proudly told me he’d done a poo but wouldn’t tell me where he’d done it, just stood laughing at me going round on my hands and knees sniffing out a turd.
Love this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s what I love about young children: they’re happy with a trip to the park and even when they’re babies, they love watching other children play and people watch 😊
She really should make the most of him being as chilled as he is! He'd benefit so much from a change of scenery too.
My second hated the pram/car seat etc and would cry if anyone other than me/dad/sibling even looked at him 😂😂 but I still did everything with him even if he was a grumpy baby.

Interesting listen.
jamie actually has a good head on him shame the same can’t be said for soph.

“I took time off Instagram but I missed my followers”

• Sick
Reactions: 7
😱😱😱 Are you even a mum if your child hasn't smeared Sudocrem anywhere?!
I haven’t had Sudocrem YET but I have had a brand new tub of face cream of mine that my husband used and didn’t put the lid on properly. Proper smeared into the carpet, hair, then up the fridge. All I could do was laugh hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least he doesn’t sh** on the floor and rub it all over the furniture and himself. My son did that 🤢🤢 His sister was just sat there watching him 🤣🤣 She was about 3 at the time 😂😂😂 Oh happy days.. I loved it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet she never has kids / baby tv channel on either for him
Well, hopefully not considering he’s only 6 months old AND they are both full time stay at home parents who SHOULD be stimulating him themselves and not relying on tvs.
Surprised if she doesn’t though to be honest, she’s a lazy witch who can’t even be bothered to make him some food to try and relies on prepackaged (*gifted) crap.

She’s 100% going to be a ‘give them a screen to shut up’ parent once plonking him in a bouncer is no longer enough

Reactions: 8
The story with “ain’t nothing but the real thing” is a bleeping absolute piss take out of all the sheep that follow and fund this absolute mammoth bleep of a woman. She truly is despicable
She’s complete passive aggressive

Interesting listen.
jamie actually has a good head on him shame the same can’t be said for soph.

“I took time off Instagram but I missed my followers”
Seriously need an eye roll emoji.
What she actually means is that her whole life revolves around social media so she didn’t know what to do without her insta and constant stream of adoring fans

I’m listening to the podcast, Jamie is actually so normal, relatable and seems a genuinely nice guy. Soph....not so much.
I thought this too, he’s clearly taken to the role much better than she has.
it was all me me me with her.
I thought when he says about single mums and how they cope he’s so amazed I thought that was really nice of him.
then she cuts in to talk about herself again

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.