Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what....we see the food (if you can call it that); the casseroles, cake, crisps etc..... but we don’t see her actually eat anything!
Not that I’m mad about the idea of a closeup of her mouth by the way!!
But....as we know she reads here maybe the proof of actual eating will come along soon?
Hi Soph! 🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
For a ‘number one best selling author’, her grammar and spoken language is appalling
Caddy’s, tidy’s grrr

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Soph - how on earth did your oven glove break???? You dont even use the bloody oven 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Did anybody notice her screen shooting the texts she sent her friend Trace who's not been on the scene in a while last time was the Lewis capaldi show, Trace hadn't replied. Hinch was begging her to go for a hinch haul and now she's just out with Jamie. Has Trace dumped her?! 🤔

she doesnt do her nails anymore thats for sure or plug her mates new nail brand/website.

Says it all. Tracy cant pay - so no advertising to her 3.5 million followers....

Does Hinch have any family businesses she could promote - of course she has - but she CHOOSES not to because she wont get paid for it.

Shes a bleeping fraud, personally and financially.

Reactions: 17
So from her clips today i take it good ole trace didn't want to go shopping and sir bug boy had to go.

And why waste 3.99 on an oven mitt just use one of your 5 bleeping tea towels 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here is your cue Sophee. Get your hands in the coffers and help the devastating loss of billions of animals in Australia, loss of human life, the suffering. Get your name in the newspapers for being kind and having empathy. Don't expect million but 10% of your earnings will be ample. You won't miss it. Hey even just offer one day swipe ups. My friend says she gets 70p per swipe up on Amazon.

Guyyyysss, the kids, all 4 and hubster all down with flu, I'm trying my best, running from one room to next, sick buckets at the ready, muslin cloths, cough medicine. I won't be on much while I tend to my flock.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Twice she’s mentioned her SiL made those labels for the boxes under the sink and twice she’s failed to tag her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Henry gets a treat for his eye drops. She needs to stop giving him treats all the time or take him for a fricken long walk!
And the size of that treat. It's huge. Eyedrops and size of the beef jerky treat. My pets get a treat size of a penny. Fat dogs struggle in later life same conditions as humans.

There’s a reason she’s showing those WhatsApp messages. Or why put them public? If she’s not picking up WhatsApp notifications what makes her think she’ll see an Instagram one? Not even a DM but a screenshot in her stories. If she really wanted to get hold of her so badly she’d just phone her. Or text.
It was late. Salon staff go bed early to fit in clients in the following day. Traci was more than likely asleep. It was again bad manners and stroppy Soph having a narcissistic tantrum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wonder what will start the demise................she cant keep up the act forever!

Come on Soph! Time for another "

I've got so much Anxietttyyyyyyy I cant sleeeeppppp, all the £££'s in my bank...not a worry in the world.....but I have soo much Anxiety.........................woe is meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Reactions: 6
Oh my god these old insta posts and tweets are a goldmine! She's actually a horrible person isn't she.. 😂
She’s exactly what I expected her to be like in real life. The innocent act has never washed with me. I’ve managed to find Livvy Rose (from the tweets) and she’s accepted my follow request on insta. There’s nothing on there about Hinch though. I was in two minds earlier whether to message her or not but I see she follows both of Grinch’s accounts. Grinch doesn’t follow back though 👀🕵🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Ugh she's been hinting for a collaboration with Tesco for ages now. Hauls from Tesco, Christmas decorations from Tesco and now "I buy my hula hoops from Tesco". Just duck off. She has to bleed every penny from every source and there is no escaping her. Sick of seeing poor Rrrrrronnie slumped over too. She'd rather spend all day talking to her army via her stories and not spend it doing something nice with her adorable baby son. She won't get that time back.
I think she’s after something with Tesco but they have nothing in their stores to do with her.
No tit cartoon drawing of her, no Mrs Hinch recommends and then st
Can't certain phones take a duplicate of the video before it disappears?

Tattle mentioned Tracey was missing. Tomorrow they will be in b&m laughing.
Hinch is dragging her out of her space tidy cupboard as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait till Ronnie gets his voice, starts shouting Mum. I've 4 sick kids shouting muuuuuummmmm my throat hurts, I can't stand up, muuuuuummmmm can I have a glass of water. I'm waiting Sophee for the day your child starts putting pressure on you when you are busy with your career.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
This woman eats so unhealthily. First we’ve seen her dipping a Greggs sausage roll in tomato soup and now blocks of cheese on Pringles??! I mean.. wow. I get it, we all enjoy a cheeky little something but this woman has 3 million followers she’s encouraging to go and do this? It’s not healthy.

I hope she knows that poor Ronnie can’t eat porridge forever, at some point he’s going to want real people food and I can’t lie, I’m worried for him.
Since this comment she’s shown the baby with orange food around his mouth to prove he’s eating something other than porridge (although not mentioned what) and then said how she’s got him his own fridge tidy for his little bits. I used to believe in coincidence but she definitely reads here. Why feel the need to reply all the time if she doesn’t give a tit what anyone thinks?? Unless she’s worried others are thinking this too. As if she wouldn’t share what she’s cooking for him. She wets her knickers “cooking” sachet casserole.

We all know you love a conspiracy theory Soph. Here’s one...Celebrity Masterchef came up at the meeting yesterday. This is what all your staged awful cooking attempts have been leading up to...The big decision is whether to go into reality TV. That’s why you spoke to Stacey. OR you really are that crap at cooking but I’m not having it. No way can a 30 year old woman with a figure like that live off packet casserole, take away and mug shots 🕵️‍♀️ 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.