Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can u break an oven glove?? And if I remember rightly she bought one that is actually a glove last year so I highly doubt she’s managed to break it
Not exactly great advert for TatShopsRUs if the glove breaks after two uses either.

She probably set it alight... she’s so ditsy she left it on top of the hop and whoops... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Or maybe the hook broke so she can no longer hang it 🤷🏻‍♀️
think it’s just an excuse to warrant her buying a new one 😂
oh I bet you’re right. Didn’t think about the hook!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think the food stained baby photos look like the stains were staged?

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think the food stained baby photos look like the stains were staged?
I think it has every time we've seen those sorts of photos. Like when it looked like she had smeared puree all over the highchair tray.

She probably set it alight... she’s so ditsy she left it on top of the hop and whoops... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Or maybe the hook broke so she can no longer hang it 🤷🏻‍♀️
think it’s just an excuse to warrant her buying a new one 😂
Why didn’t she get the sewing machine out to mend it 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m feeling extra raunchy right now. It’s just for laughs!
I have no clue how to insert the Soph chat onto this picture put it at the bottom of the picture. My son can but he's sick. All I can do is copy and paste and crop.

Can you insert the one liner into this picture honey?
EF9BADFD-D706-4319-97D0-E0BECFFA535C.jpeg.jpg
20200107_195457.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BLW would be far too messy for Sophie.
but she’s missing a trick. She runs a cleaning account and has vamped herself as the frigging cleaning guru of the millennium. So surely if shed been smart, ahem, then she’d start showing proper mum life and cleaning up hacks after baby has eaten etc.

but silly me. bib-gate. Cleaning guru 101 that was.
She’s such a twunt

Reactions: 9
I do colour coded cleaning 🙈🙈 it’s where you have a certain colour of cloth for each room. I have blue for the bathroom and yellow for the kitchen. I’m not that strict with the rest of the cloths I just hate the thought of a cloth that I’ve previously used to wipe down the loo then being used to wipe a chopping board for example so in my house blue cloths are strictly for the bathroom

I know they get washed, but the thought of it still freaks me out 😂😂
Ah I see! I just use white dish cloths for everything although I do have upstairs ones and downstairs ones 😊

Reactions: 3
Imagine growing up and finding out your mum was obsessed with some random woman she never met and had no talent and that she plastered your poo stained clothes on the internet
These poor kids. It's rattled me. There's asking for advice but to then post a crappy baby gro with the poor little one still in it... it's vile 😖

I do colour coded cleaning 🙈🙈 it’s where you have a certain colour of cloth for each room. I have blue for the bathroom and yellow for the kitchen. I’m not that strict with the rest of the cloths I just hate the thought of a cloth that I’ve previously used to wipe down the loo then being used to wipe a chopping board for example so in my house blue cloths are strictly for the bathroom

I have colour coded cleaning too. Blue for bathrooms and Yellow for kitchen. Pink for windows. Green for skirts. Orange is everything in between

Reactions: 1
No Soph that's clearly the first time that you have practiced Ronnie sitting up. We all know what your like and you would have obviously been bragging about it long before now. How about instead of shoving your phone in your son's face constantly go and actually be a mum to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sophie it's abundantly clear to me and everyone else on here that you are a first class hole! People have been commenting about how Ronnie is doing and wondering if he should be sitting up yet? and here you are on your bleeping phone again, filming him "practicing sitting up" for heavens sake! Why don't you do Ronnie a favour? Put your phone away and stop wasting time that you should be spending with your baby boy! That way he might not need the practice! You're a clown's boot!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh look we have finally covered the "sitting"

Hi Soph, nice to see you again. However you need to practice more, not just before baths 😉

P.S STOP BATHING HIM EVERY NIGHT.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Oh look we have finally covered the "sitting"

Hi Soph, nice to see you again. However you need to practice more, not just before baths 😉

sorry, but I need to ask. What’s wrong with bathing your kids every night?

Reactions: 14
sorry, but I need to ask. What’s wrong with bathing your kids every night?
It's not good for their delicate skin, can cause more harm than good.
Plus they don't get dirty or sweat. Once or twice a week will do unless otherwise required 😊

• Wow
  • Angry
[/QUOTE]

what’s your concern for baths? My babies have a bath at night as part of their wind down routine. They have from newborn. or is it a product use issue?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.