Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cause it’s so relatable to have 3 bouncers and 2 high chairs 🙄
We had 1. The Ikea Antilop. Best thing we bought. Inexpensive. Easy to clean. Washable cushion inserts. My little girl could sit up properly in it and engage with her food 😉
Oh and loads of restaurants and cafes have them so it’s familiar for them for eating out!

Reactions: 22
you might be waiting a while for Tracy to do your nails Lol I messaged her months ago to do mine, I never even got a reply but apparently she doesn’t take on new clients ...fair enough but a reply would of been nice though x
Probably because she only gets most people wanting to go to her to get close to hinch, just sticking to her old usuals is preventing that from happening!!

Reactions: 9
What a prick 😡 it takes 1 min to send a thank you text ffs.
That's exactly what I thought. What an ungrateful greedy cow 🤬. She has loyal followers who send her lovely gifts for free, which they really don't have to and she doesn't even have the decency to thank them, however she's happy to use them! Hinch really doesn't deserve everything she's got.

Reactions: 12
I'm going off on one tonight cos she's pissed me off as usual 😂 but what exactly does hinch mean when she says "hey guys I'm taking you on this journey with me". Is that some sort of code for "hey guys I'm leading you down the garden path" to a lifetime of debt! ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t keep up now I am back in work 😬😬 Soph if you are here you should try it. Good for the soul 😘
That food cupboard makes me sick she should go on Eat well for less. Teach stupid people to buy cheap food and cook from scratch she is ideAl for it. Also what’s with the half dressed child photos not appropriate with her follower numbers
I thought that too it was quite depressing really. Here’s my mug shots. Here’s my powders for dinners. Here’s my beenz

Reactions: 8
Sophie, we know you read here, it's plainly obvious. Please, for the love of Zoflora, stop treating your child like a doll. He's not a toy, or a prop for your adverts, he's a real, living, breathing boy. He needs so much more in his life than what you are giving him. He has all the stuff he could ever wish for, but he constantly looks bored. He should be trying to sit up, roll over, grab things, explore the world around him. He needs colour, stimulation, fresh air. Take him to a soft play, or to feed the ducks, or somewhere to meet and interact with other babies. In your mission to rinse as much as you can out of your loyal followers, you are doing your son a disservice. I know these days with a young baby can be difficult, any parent will tell you that the days are long but the years are short, and I have no doubt that you will look back and regret that you spent these precious first months videoing yourself cleaning things that are already clean instead of enjoying your child. You keep posting that you love him so much, actions speak a lot more than words, stop saying it and start showing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Honestly wish someone would just took ronnie out for 1 day and show him the real world!!

Reactions: 11
She's not classy enough for Maldon salt. Definitely a Saxa bird 😉
I was just about to say that I can't imagine her sprinkling the Maldon flakes over the casserole 🤣🤣🤣 (btw, I love Maldon salt, have been using it for years, the connection is somewhat unfortunate now...🤣).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said earlier Ronnie's snuzpod was already in the loft earlier and they are only just building that new cot so where is he sleeping tonight exactly? He isn't in his own room yet so not in there. She can't keep up with what lies she is telling.

Reactions: 23
she has so much time on her hands considering she has a small baby. Not many mum's could spend all day on their phones AND have time
She has old shopping trips with trace saved on her highlights and they used to have a laugh and trace would be fully involved making jokes and being filmed. Now I just think she’s bored, she’s probably too scared to drop Hinch as a friend coz the army will be sent after her!!
Trace, if ur here u are welcome to join in 👋🏻
Traace like many of us is prob feeling the pinch after xmas and would rather not be out spending what little money she has on tat!!

Reactions: 4
I was just about to say that I can't imagine her sprinkling the Maldon flakes over the casserole 🤣🤣🤣 (btw, I love Maldon salt, have been using it for years, the connection is somewhat unfortunate now...🤣).
Love Maldon salt too. Just remember it comes from the town of Maldon, whereas Sophie comes from the village. So it's OK, no connection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why was Jamie reading Ronnie a story in his cot in his own room if he doesn’t sleep in there? 🤷🏼‍♀️
i was out with friends on Saturday who love Hinch, I tried to tell them she is a sales woman, how much she’s been gifted, the lies she tells etc but they were having none of it 😖🙄🙄 I said to them she’s admitted insta is her job & they were like yeah she puts a lot of work into it. I said no, she makes money everytime you swipe up!
Mrs Hinch if you are reading this please feed your baby in a high chair. Much better posture/position for eating safely.

Reactions: 15
Why was Jamie reading Ronnie a story in his cot in his own room if he doesn’t sleep in there? 🤷🏼‍♀️
i was out with friends on Saturday who love Hinch, I tried to tell them she is a sales woman, how much she’s been gifted, the lies she tells etc but they were having none of it 😖🙄🙄 I said to them she’s admitted insta is her job & they were like yeah she puts a lot of work into it. I said no, she makes money everytime you swipe up!
Mrs Hinch if you are reading this please feed your baby in a high chair. Much better posture/position for eating safely.
I honestly can't believe how some people can be so gullible. It's sad really :(

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.