Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching tonight's stories. I don't know ONE Mum of a small baby (or probably a Mum with kids of any age actually) who has the time to COLOUR CORORDINATE her 'wax melts' :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a sneaky bleep hiding the cif wipes coz as we all know guyzzzzz our Soph is so environmentally friendly!! It's ok Soph we don't miss a single thing you do. Honestly how the duck do her sheep not see all this. It's just lies after lies and she continuously thinks she gets away with it. There are definitely more accounts on Instagram calling her out on the bullshit that she speaks daily. Oh and Ronnie and Jamie had a lads day. Is that not everyday coz she's never with Ronnie even when they are all in the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Blatant beg to Ava May for some more freebie tit wax melts there. She's run out of the Fairy scent hun. Read as - send me some more freebies ATB.
Wondering how her stock level has run so low. Maybe the woman who runs Ava May has done so well she doesn't need Hinch anymore. Or maybe she's seen through her bullshit too?

Reactions: 21
I’ve never known a 6 month old to dislike their own mum so much

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So that’s at least £60 spent today - so NOT relatable - who has a spare £60 in January for tat: junk dried pasta meals and £12.99 candles. Plus a Costa out! Why couldn’t you just take your son to the park or the swimming pool and spend time with him. Who actually gives a flying f if you’ve bought a bath at for a downstairs loo? 🙇‍♂️

Reactions: 23
She has old shopping trips with trace saved on her highlights and they used to have a laugh and trace would be fully involved making jokes and being filmed. Now I just think she’s bored, she’s probably too scared to drop Hinch as a friend coz the army will be sent after her!!
Trace, if ur here u are welcome to join in 👋🏻

Reactions: 33
😎. Am I alone with this ? 😎

Earlier whilst making a cuppa and watching her ‘haul’ I copied her hand movements 😳 she could actually get double done if she stopped all those flourishes 😂

Bit like her drawn out words - that poor little boy 👶🏻 He’s going to need speech therapy by the time h starts school

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do insist on putting that old woman filter on Ronnie? Do you not realize how utterly ridiculous you're making him look? Commenting that he's not impressed? No wonder really when you're behaving like a twit and shrieking at the top of your voice! Go away you moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Latest story, WTF shes lost the plot. Baby does not look impressed.

Reactions: 6
Why do insist on putting that old woman filter on Ronnie? Do you not realize how utterly ridiculous you're making him look? Commenting that he's not impressed? No wonder really when you're behaving like a twit and shrieking at the top of your voice! Go away you moron!
He’s probs not impressed there’s a phone in his face 24/7. How disappointed did Henry handsomes look when he saw her cone through the door

So that’s at least £60 spent today - so NOT relatable - who has a spare £60 in January for tat: junk dried pasta meals and £12.99 candles. Plus a Costa out! Why couldn’t you just take your son to the park or the swimming pool and spend time with him. Who actually gives a flying f if you’ve bought a bath at for a downstairs loo? 🙇‍♂️
I was thinking the exact same. Who cares what she has bought. Who cares about the candles and the pasta and the baskets. Endless baskets and rubbishHhh

Reactions: 5
Imagine screeching like that right by your little baby's ears. And he didn't even flinch so he's clearly used to it. Poor boy.

Reactions: 6
Screeching at that poor baby again. bleeping idiot! Can't stand her!!! Poor Ronnie having that mentally unstable thing for a mother. He is completely emotionless. It's quite unreal. When you compare him to baby Rex the difference in their development and reactions is astounding. I'd be VERY worried if I was Jamie. She doesnt have a bloody clue. 🤨🤔

Reactions: 17
Nah they're definitely not the same. Just look the same colour. With the same name. But definitely NOT the wipes that she swore she wasn't buying again. Cos she loves the planet. DOESN'T SHE 🙄 PhotoGrid_1578514332076.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.