Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
So let me get this straight
Her kids never sleep but she sleeps next to Ron in his room but also in her own bed with len?
She wakes up at 6am every day to do the animas and get ready then starts work at 8am yet she’s sat chatting on insta about getting ready for work and saying she is late at 9/9:30am?
len doesn’t sleep and is often seen downstairs in a brightly lit room playing but in the evening she has to whisper because the kids are asleep?
She has no time for cleaning (or anything for that matter) but manages to binge sky boxsets and follow and watch loads of YouTube?
she is so happy to see molly mae has her candle when only a few months ago molly thanked her for sending it?
Actually blows my mind the sheep don’t see all this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

L00kform3

VIP Member
I just want to say to any parents out there today watching her stories feeling guilty because they’re at work all day and not setting up countless Halloween decorations and activities, or if you just simple cba and don’t have the time.. DO NOT FEEL BAD!!!! What she has just shown is all for show, it’s all for the gram and she wouldn’t be doing it otherwise. Maybe your kid is like mine and doesn’t fully understand Halloween because you know, they actually have real additional needs and not tend additional needs like Hinch makes out poor Ronnie has. I’m rambling now, but I can’t lie it made me feel shit when I saw it but then I looked over at my son watching tv eating a hot cross bun, happy as Larry, and thought you know what, he knows how loved he is without all of that fake shit. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
Early thread suggestion

How many followers Soph have you got?
when all your bots are gone... Not Alot!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Thread title by @nursemum12 I'm fank you!

@Wize Owl had the top suggestion but it was too long and I couldn't make it make sense!
So I owe an honorable mention to this beauty:
Ol’Mrs Hinch went to the Pantr y to get poor Hennerz a bone, when she got there just the air fryer was there so poor Hennerz got none.

Thread suggestions taken from anywhere, mark them with "thread suggestion" and keep short and swear free please!

Fuck me that last thread dragged.

She showed off her air fryer skills by burning a couple of ?cakes? that she and Ron had baked for Janine's birthday.

Of course she blamed Ron, despite being the one who programmed the air fryer.
Mr 'Inch popped up on BBC Essex to talk about his paternity eternity leave. Umm yeah yanno I'm still umm learning yeah yanno guys. Nappies yeah? Yanno? Yeah yanno I'm doing Movember but yanno Soph'd erm divorce me yeah if I grew or shaved erm anyfink. Yanno? Hurrdurr.
BBC done him dirty though, not only did they use a god awful picture but they also spelt his name wrong. Oopsie! They're still learning too!

There was some educational enrichment for the boys in the form of.....washing pumpkins.

She's got so many rooms guysh she just couldn't remember whether she had revealed Lens beige chamber of boredom. But any excuse to have a brag so on she went....

Woe is Sophie, her kids don't sleep so off she went about co -sleeping and the age old "do what's best for you and yours". Not sure what she's trying to get ahead of here as it's typically out of the blue.

The cleaner had been given Thursday off so she popped a quick cleaning reel on. Nothing noteworthy, the usual cleaning clean things with more product than necessary.
And with that, her and Jimbob were off for the weekend to play a birthday game of hunt the acorn.
She returned on Monday morning with some spooky content. Nooo, not cleaning the ectoplasm left by the ghost of the back passage. She lobbed a couple of Oreos on top on of some donuts, an activity that the kids would have loved but it wouldn't be insta perfect content then.
And finally she's remembered Halloween this year and took the the me-mory room to film the boys costumes all tucked up into sandwich bags. Okayyyy....

Sophie Dolphin Rose is losing her grip on Instagram
Jimbob doesn't need a Halloween costume.
Fiddle and Al clearly live in the annexe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

ninocola

First time posting here, I’m usually a lurker, but given that these photos are supposedly 24 hours apart, his hair certainly grows fast, doesn’t it?

DD088E63-0176-40EC-90E5-444F947CFFF1.jpeg

7EAECAAD-000B-41B2-AD7D-8A4E62708C5D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Suebigfatsue87

VIP Member
How she has no time is beyond me since she has no job

One of my brothers works in the nhs, he has 4 children, his wife also works, our parents are dead so we don’t have any family support, he has a large home with more animals that are actually cared for, not shoved in a garden

Rarely mention anything about my family so keeping details limited but really had to put this for once. If she has no time as an unemployed mother of 2 with an unemployed husband and family up her arse all the time with a handful of animals she doesn’t care for (obese dog anyone?)

How on earth do her fans think normal people function?

She’s got absolutely no reason to have no time, how anyone believe this lie, it’s translation for shes got no ideas for content and does fuck all all day long so has nothing interesting to say

She’s also thick so she can’t even mention anything of interest as she gets it wrong

We all know the reason she doesn’t post as much nowadays is because she’s a bum who sits in doors all day, occasionally wanking off alpacas and pouring lard down her dogs neck whilst ignoring her kids

Do one Sophie. Let the real adults do actual work and moan

• Heart
Reactions: 67

AllieBee

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with younger girls, I feel sorry for cling on she's clearly hanging around with her to try and feel like a teenager. Why can't the poor girl go and hang out with friends rather than being confined to babysitting hinch it's fukin weird
Yeah she's like the awkward, gawky one, way older than the rest who stands gormlessly on the periphery never quite being able to join in despite trying desperately. It reeks of desperation.

Has she been dropped by P & G? No mention of her on these wipes! 😮View attachment 1698396
Err yeah there is you nusty troll. Look closer. Middle of the packet in big blue letters. What does that say 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 65

mumpty

Chatty Member
I'm going to sound really old and out of touch now but I want to see interesting women on social media. Not youngsters who have made a shit load of money from ??? posing and promoting products, but actual women with interesting ideas, personalities and interests. I have nothing against Molly Mae, but I just don't get it and I understand even less why Hinch wants to emulate that

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
IMG_20221101_125608.jpg

Is the frame wonky?
The brick schlips wonky?
Or the ceiling wonky?

I can't figure it out. The frame is level to the schlips at the bottom but not at the top. But the schlips are level to the ceiling/coving.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Sopha’s first YouTube vlog....

Sopha: “Guysssssh, welcome to my new vlog, cackle cackle. I’m soooo exchiteeeed. Errrrrrm, I’m still learning guysssssh so bare with me, cackle cackle”

*Hennerz runs past barking, chased by RoyOiOi*

Sopha: *Standing in the pantr y looking blank trying to think of something to say*

The whole thing is being filmed and directed by Fiddle who now thinks she’s the next Steven Spielberg. *She desperately gestures to NoNob who’s standing looking gormless to the side of the pantr y*

NoNob: *Ambles over to the pantr y in his flip flops*
”Errrrrm Oi Oi Schweeet’arrrrts, fanks ever so for joining us ‘ere on YouTube. We’re gonna be the next YouTube sensations” *Looks to Sopha for her to join in*

Sopha: *Suddenly springs to life after noticing NoNobs flip flops* Screeches “Jamieeeeee what the fuck are you doing wearing them fucking fings indooooors?” 😤

NoNob: “Aaaaay, what d’ya mean? You let them Whatchamacallit llamas strut around indoors wiv filthy feet and knees? *Sees that Sopha’s fuming* “Oh, errrrrrrm ok babe, it won’t ‘appen again. I’m just gonna nip upstairs and put what’s left of me balls into ya mummaz jewellery box”

Fiddle: *Realises that Sopha swore so will have to film the vlog again and basically can’t be arsed. So Zaps Sopha with her tranq gun and joins NoNobOrBalls upstairs, her pink silk purse is also in her jewellery box* Oi Oiiiii 🤭

MrsHinchHome YouTube..... never scheeeen again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Sausage90

VIP Member
Why would you carve pumpkins at 8pm on Halloween?

Am I the only one volleying them into the bin on 1st November? Seems an absolute waste of time?

My fat hen claws have pressed italic by mistake. Soz xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Ohhhh I see Soph. So you left the compound to go to auntie mamfas, then back to the compound to carve pumpkins for indoors.

Good god, you do Halloween a strange way. I always carve my pumpkins with my children before trick or treating. But you do you Hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 57