Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Pathetic not showing Mamfa’s face to keep up the illusion that she has “generously’ allowed a needy family to move into her house, not her sister 🙄 Sorry Soph, even if we did not already know, the high pitched “What ‘ave you got?” was clearly learned by all the Barker girls at FredaYahoo’s knee.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

samj123

I actually want her to go on YouTube- a day in the life of…. Can you imagine?
-Make kids pose for Insta
-Go to B&M
-Clean my already clean sink
-Watch Jamie wander round the ‘farm’ lost
-Sit on my arse and whine how busy I am
- Makes snacks before kids get home so they can’t get involved
- Feed Henry 4 tubs of food
- go lay on a hill and pretend to sleep
She’d soon realize she has 0 content

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
So one of my brothers works in IT, apparently the bot ban is coming to Instagram next 😂 can we please all gather with popcorn

• Heart
  • Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
That glitch has her shook. Waffling on about inside info...nah you just shit yourself when you lost 50k in one go.
She knows if they're cracking down on bots then the clock is ticking on when her actual follower count will be exposed. And then it'll all collapse because no one will trust her anymore.

I think p&g is up in the new year. She's got to get her ducks in a row and followers on board for whatever money spinner she comes up with next.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
Thanks for the recap. I'm amazed you put something together considering how boring she is.

Is she honestly going round her old estate trick or treating? The same "horrible" neighbours she slagged off and they were the reason she had to move to tend farm? She got some neck on her.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
What do you want to bet they've not left the compound and have just got the boys knocking on each bedroom door to trick or treat a family member? Like they did that time with Ron.

• Haha
  • Sad

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Ooh cocky, throwing shade at Sss and her 'make the bed transitions'. She's summed it up though, she can't be bothered to edit stuff and would rather sit eye fucking herself in front of a mirror wearing a filter.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Friends that Jamie hasn’t seen in years…sounds like she went through his Year Book trying to pull together a guest list.

Anyway Hunnay, in case you are “justsch learning”, raisins are not good for dogs so it’s really not a bright idea to have them spilt all over the floor while your gluttonous hound is wandering around the room. Take better care of your animals babes. Sorry if that sounds negative. Love you to the moon and back, Nancy x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She's addressed the DEFRA chicken rules because she's had a good old read here.

But she won't show anyone the details, how has she covered them etc because she knows she won't do it properly and will fuck it up.
I also doubt that was filmed this morning because it has been raining round her way for hours and finally, a day of ADs incoming due to using Ronnie and writing skills.
"I never thought he'd ever be able to pick up a pen or anyfink due to his invisible writing"
Give that boy the privacy he deserves ffs.

• Haha

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Sophie love, I know you haven't read here since Matthew Hopkins, Witchfinder General, persecuted women across East Anglia but why not ease into YouTube with a couple of Instagram lives? You can actually chat to your followers then, it'd be lovely!

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Awww yeah showing Ronnie in his school again. Regardless if you can't see his uniform name or other children, it's ridiculous. He has NO privacy.. School and home should be childrens safe places.
Ronnie has neither.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46