Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am intrigued about the nostril situation 😂 are people really so insecure with themselves they have to erase nostrils 🤔 bit pathetic really if you ask me! On another note, these ppl who put themselves on a self appointed pedestal, from my experience of these sort, are rly not nice ppl and theres only one way down ! I'm so glad I don't have to live my life like this, desperate for fame at any cost . Its ridiculous, like who cares. If this is the generation that's coming next, god help the next who dont know what it's like to actually have parents who sit and play with them, take time for them and their needs, but as long as everything is perfect and matching for Instagram that's all that matters. Social media has a lot to answer for! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sopha’s first YouTube vlog....

Sopha: “Guysssssh, welcome to my new vlog, cackle cackle. I’m soooo exchiteeeed. Errrrrrm, I’m still learning guysssssh so bare with me, cackle cackle”

*Hennerz runs past barking, chased by RoyOiOi*

Sopha: *Standing in the pantr y looking blank trying to think of something to say*

The whole thing is being filmed and directed by Fiddle who now thinks she’s the next Steven Spielberg. *She desperately gestures to NoNob who’s standing looking gormless to the side of the pantr y*

NoNob: *Ambles over to the pantr y in his flip flops*
”Errrrrm Oi Oi Schweeet’arrrrts, fanks ever so for joining us ‘ere on YouTube. We’re gonna be the next YouTube sensations” *Looks to Sopha for her to join in*

Sopha: *Suddenly springs to life after noticing NoNobs flip flops* Screeches “Jamieeeeee what the duck are you doing wearing them bleeping fings indooooors?” 😤

NoNob: “Aaaaay, what d’ya mean? You let them Whatchamacallit llamas strut around indoors wiv filthy feet and knees? *Sees that Sopha’s fuming* “Oh, errrrrrrm ok babe, it won’t ‘appen again. I’m just gonna nip upstairs and put what’s left of me balls into ya mummaz jewellery box”

Fiddle: *Realises that Sopha swore so will have to film the vlog again and basically can’t be arsed. So Zaps Sopha with her tranq gun and joins NoNobOrBalls upstairs, her pink silk purse is also in her jewellery box* Oi Oiiiii 🤭

MrsHinchHome YouTube..... never scheeeen again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm still catching up as had a busy weekend. But why is she doing an American accent in her stories when talking to the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Be careful Jamie you’ve got a love rival…. Mr Roy! She can see his soul you know, even hear a voice… Oi Oi
I mean seriously wtf ?! It’s an alpaca love not the Dalai Lama

• Haha
Reactions: 25
3D474C8B-35F7-4CED-97B4-96D95B8D699E.png

Well, looking into RoyOiOi’s eyes 👀 in that photo I can hear his voice, he’s saying “Oh do duck off hunnnnay, let me go and leave me be. Go play with ya cloffssss and barskittttts, I’m only here for the carrots 🥕🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She is now hearing llama’s voices in her head…💀💀
Edit : I should have said woolly wankers 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah so the £££ is drying up on Insta so she’s after the £££ on YouTube 🤔 I hear Patreon calling 🙄
Can you buy subscribers I wonder 😂
I can't bare watching her. No way will she get the YouTube subscribers. It's not like IG where you can buy subscribers. And she would have to do a good 15/30 minute videos. And reach a certain amount of followers on that platform to receive an income. It's not as easy

Reactions: 15
Is this a new thing? I can’t see all her followers and go on a bot hunt! Aw - she knows she has hit her peak. You can’t hide Sofa!
She does this right after someone on tattle says they will go on a reporting spree, and funnily enough someone said that about two pages back

But she hasn’t read here since dinosaurs roamed the earth

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hope this helps…..in theory you could get banned fir too many bots🤭🤭🤭🤭
Thanks bubs I do think she actually works as hard as she says she does guysh we just don’t get to see it anymore because she a cocky little tend farmer who thinks she can get away with anything. But actually can’t and is just banned every other day 🤣

Explains why the desperate twit had to mention her tracksuit was PLT then during her nonsensical waffle
Trying to get a “collab”

Isn’t Patreon just podcasts though? They never got renewed for their ‘all the best’ podcast did they? So can’t see people paying for her Patreon
Basically Instagram but you pay for extra content
. Head over to PTWM thread for some tit examples of what people pay to see 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon she’s gagging to start Patreon. Especially now her Insta is dry as duck and she realises her popularity is on the turn. She’ll want to milk the die hards for all she can using the subscription fees…

Problem is, it’ll be hard for her to transition. She’s “created a community” that she just laaaarves SO much guys if she’s honest. To start charging all of her “Insta friends” to view some of her content just won’t fit the brand.
Die hard hunz will be stupid enough to pay, because she has worked so hard, and women supporting woman, and Mrs Crunt changed my loife capper. She was absolutely shitting herself with IG issues and the temporarily loss of bots. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Who the fucks Molly May? Do I live under a rock?

Acting like she's Angelina Jolie or something.
I don't know either, but she sounds like a right bleep. Or maybe a cunty music/instahunz hybrid? 😂

Reactions: 11
Thought I’d do some late night reporting and noticed her latest bots followers seem to have private accounts… do you pay a premium for this kind so they look less suspicious?! Still have the same format of 15-18 posts, following thousands, just private account 🤔

edit to add - they either follow thousands or under 20, no middle ground

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So seeing as the chickens are now off limits for Christmas japes and content, do we now think that pygmy goats or a donkey may be rushed into the fields of Musschhrrrroooom Manor/Liars Lodge for cutesy farm Christmas time content🤨🤔😬

Reactions: 15
Her content is so shite lately. And it's drier than a nun's crutch. I think she's shitting herself at this point and is that desperate to claw back some kind of engagement. Even if it is dire and mundane she doesn't seem to care.

Reactions: 18
It's weird that they're all mentioning you tube now, because greedy did not long ago, bought a thousand pound camera , opened a page and..... never posted anything on it 🤣🤣do you think they're getting asked to open you tube accounts as some kind of advertising??
Possible, I'm not sure how that would work? Greedy has probably realised how much work goes in to a YouTube account and has given up at the first hurdle. It's where the big bucks is but Hinch won't be able to keep it up, if she can even get started that is. Remember her attempt at tiktok? 🤣 they're all lazy, they want the money but can't be arsed to put the effort in, plus Hinch isn't good on camera so she'll fail on that alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.