Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kakamomas

Okay…
1. You probably gifted MM the candle, she doesn’t like you.
2. Where the fuck is your nose?! Can just see two nostrils in most of that (for once!)
3. If you’re running late, stop recording yourself talking to yourself 🙄
4. You don’t work.
5. Stop begging for engagement. Your numbers are low because you’re a twat, it’s not instagrams fault.
7. How awkward was that opening of the drawer 😂
8. Don’t you ever do that thing with your lips again 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Who puts lipstick on like that?

I have 5 very important points to make on the stories.
1) you don't look like that.
2) you don't look like that.
3) you don't look like that.
4) it's a filter
5) it's a filter

• Haha
  • Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Rather an unfortunate screenshot I caught there! Looks like she's ready to give head to Inch, and has her fingers round his teeny peeny. 🤭🤭
All that slopping about with her lips made my ears bleed. She looked like a fucking fish.

Screenshot_20221101_181359_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
1. Scrolling on Instagram isn't work work work
2. Molly Mae probably thinks you're a desperate old sad sack
3. You don't look like that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Mrs Hinch is so down to earth and hasn't let fame affect her. 👏🏻❤ She really keeps it real, guys. So many influencers use filters. Not Hinch. She's just a normal, tired mum like many of us.

20221101_193124-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

CoolMom

VIP Member
So are we all off to open up YouTube accounts in possible names she will use so she can't?

MrsHinchHome
SophieRoseHinchliffe
HinchFarm
LifeAtHinchFarm
DesperateWoman362
PleaseDontLeaveMeSheep
BeggyMitchell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She won't do well on YouTube. She's too boring.
"day in life" what, getting up, making a mugshot and sitting on the sofa.
She's not interesting enough to make a living off YouTube.

Molly mae does alot more than just Instagram and YouTube. She'd still be rich without those things because she's does alot behind the scenes.
SS, would still be loaded without Instagram.
Hinch would be FUCKED without Instagram. There's a big difference, I don't think she understands that.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She likes to dress babies cute, she says?

One. Lennie isn't a baby
Two. 90% of the time her kids are dressed as chavs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

cosytoes

Proud mama alert

Mini Toes won the pumpkin decorating competition at school today 🏆

He came barrelling out of school with his prize and a certificate absolutely bursting to tell me. 🥰

His teacher told me his pumpkin was “creative and original” 🤣😂🤣 She also said it was obvious he had done it himself and it wasn’t insta perfect ( wonders if teacher is a tattler 🤔)

(it looked like he had used every paint in his paint box then glued anything and everything remotely hallowe’en to it.)

My point is my dining room looked like someone had dropped a bomb whilst my little ones were decorating the pumpkins. I’ll be sweeping up glitter and mini spiders for weeks. There was coloured paint everywhere from fingerprints and paint brush splashes. Bits of tissue paper and bent pipe cleaners. Both boys ended up in the bath after we’d finished and I washed paint out of their hair 🤷‍♀️.
Seeing Ron n Lon sat on a 2ft square mat in the orange room just amplifies how controlled their play is. In Sofas insta perfect world even messy play is confined to that stupid tray and supervised washing of toys or food.

Makes me so sad. When are they going to be allowed to be children not cash cows 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
My work here is done...she's finally admitted that it's raining!
IMG_20221103_102250.jpg

Don't fancy that drain cover sticking out of the lawn though.

and I do also agree that the rain today has made indoors feel quite cosy. I even lit a candle 😳 not a Hun in disguise I promise.

• Haha
Reactions: 49