Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she rambling on about. Inside info?!?! It was just a problem with Instagram where accounts got locked and that was it. I think they were the most annoying pointless videos I've ever seen her post.

I hate when influencers say people can't find their accounts, yeah so you've been shadow banned.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Of course Molly mae has your candle. You sent it to her.
And like all the shallow and fake insta huns, Molly is happy to take however many followers/ brands she can, including Hinch’s. It’s a case of, I’ll scratch your back, if you scratch mine. I’m sure multi millionaire Molly couldn’t care less about a Hinch candle - I’m sure she’s more into designer ones, like Stacey Solomon uses in the majority of her posts and stories!! Tend bestie clearly can’t be arsed displaying any Hinch candle in her posts 🤭

Reactions: 23
I actually want her to go on YouTube- a day in the life of…. Can you imagine?
-Make kids pose for Insta
-Go to B&M
-Clean my already clean sink
-Watch Jamie wander round the ‘farm’ lost
-Sit on my arse and whine how busy I am
- Makes snacks before kids get home so they can’t get involved
- Feed Henry 4 tubs of food
- go lay on a hill and pretend to sleep
She’d soon realize she has 0 content

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Argh! She’s defo fancying herself as a YouTuber. What an aspirational woman she is.
I physically recoiled at the way she was speaking on that getting ready video (which I’m sure was iconic but yet no “ad” displayed…..)

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Have I heard right that from November 7th all keepers must house their poultry and captive birds indoors? Where the feckin hell is she gonna keep 3 chickens
Someone said yesterday they are fine to stay where they are but can't be let out their coop. Which for me is too small of a place for them, so if she loves them as much as she says she does she will stick them next to the lamas. She's got to do strict bio controll though. It will be a mega hastle. We probs won't see any chicken content for a while 🤣🙈

She might end up srving them up for Christmas Dinner 🙁🙁🙁🙁

Reactions: 14
Trying way too hard to be current!!!! what the AF was all the stuff she put on her hair

Reactions: 23
Just how hard is she trying get molly maes attention 😅

Look my outfit is pretty little thing. You have my candle because I sent it to you.
So she's trying make out the reason her engagement was low because people couldn't find her. Also blaming yesterday. Surely if they was interested they'd search her wouldn't they that's what I do with people who interest me. But she is just boring. Filtered and loves herself again. Bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Can someone do a side by side of in the wild and her filtered to duck video today? She bleeping laaavvvsss her filtered self so much doesn't she :sick:even her hair doesn't look like that! We've seen the brown helmet with blonde extensions hanging off it plus the real face about a week ago hunnaaayyy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
YouTube would rip her to shreds. Family channels get a lot of hate- Grace Victory found that out the hard way 😂
I’m totally here for it tbh.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.