Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns out she didn't need the swipe up sandwich bags,outfits were identical but ....get this🤗 one was bigger than the other.Who guessed?
PRINCESS PRATT THE PUMKIN EATER
I thought the same, they are the same outfit the only difference is the size so how does putting them in bags easily show which is bigger or smaller? Surely it makes knowing which belongs to each child harder, she really needs to engage her brain before she posts

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Sorry been out with the little ones trick or treating .my first ever frrread title can’t believe it’s happened to little ol me 😅 why does every play activity hardly involve the kids .the donuts the other day they could of helped.everything is for Sophie and to her aesthetic she wants for the gram I feel so much for those boys. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I thought the same, they are the same outfit the only difference is the size so how does putting them in bags easily show which is bigger or smaller? Surely it makes knowing which belongs to each child harder, she really needs to engage her brain before she posts
She forgot to sell the bags.Silly old pumkin.

Reactions: 12
Off topic slightly, but whilst Hunch is being boring and exploiting her children for content as usual, can anyone point me in the direction of any juicey Tattle threads with excellent chat in them? Feel like I could do with a new drama llama (alpaca) to deep dive into whilst I eat my tea hiding in my kitchen from trick or treaters 😂
check out Charlotte Dawson.There’s so much on her. Constantly drinking, toddler ended up in a&e due to her neglecting him and dragging him to parties until early hours. Claims she had a miscarriage and was heavily bleeding but on that exactly day she was at her mates slut dropping in a white short dress. Her so called partner is also sleeping around with prozzies and her belly diet is a scam, it’s on sale for the last time for the 10th time this month. Definitely check her out.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Trollomon trumps soph at Halloween yet again 🙋🏼‍♀️🤣
Soph will be going all out to win Christmas now and attempt to better her bestest bubs frenemy👍🏼

Reactions: 28
1st stop a very special house? So why are their sweet baskets full already?
why are her and abi carving pumpkins without the boys?
would you not carve pumpkins in the day before you go trick or treating?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not a fan of either SSS OR hinch, but the Hinch boys look cute (parents are still twats). I just feel sorry for SSS lot. Those poor boys made to pose in a dress and bare feet for the Flinstones theme. I hope none of their friends are on insta.

Reactions: 18
Off topic slightly, but whilst Hunch is being boring and exploiting her children for content as usual, can anyone point me in the direction of any juicey Tattle threads with excellent chat in them? Feel like I could do with a new drama llama (alpaca) to deep dive into whilst I eat my tea hiding in my kitchen from trick or treaters 😂
The mumsnet one is funny

These are Sopha’s stats!! This is hilarious!! 🤣🤣 HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY! 👻
Who needs tricks with a treat like this 💚🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pathetic not showing Mamfa’s face to keep up the illusion that she has “generously’ allowed a needy family to move into her house, not her sister 🙄 Sorry Soph, even if we did not already know, the high pitched “What ‘ave you got?” was clearly learned by all the Barker girls at FredaYahoo’s knee.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Cleaning with Mario. Funniest thread on Tattle by far and nae debates.

They’ve certainly got nothing on the drama of some of these crazy Brits, but the most active Aussie threads if you felt like something a little different:
- Sophie Cachia: wannabe WAG, pyjama queen, published a book that burned all her friends and family. Left her husband to date women, was recently engaged but that relationship has just imploded. Currently on a downward spiral.
- Kearns family: suddenly decided to sell their small, new build and have impulse bought a $1.8m property on a flood plain with a literal swamp and a floor plan that makes less sense than Hinch’s. Their spending on pointless crap is out of control, the new house will be fun to watch.
- Emmylou Loves: thinks she’s a famous celebrity, wears clothes three sizes too small. Long term partner left her and she’s dating a new man, so we all try to catch glimpses of his hands etc. Has a good wiki.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.