Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like insta are fixing the problem that deactivated genuine accounts for no reason.

Why can’t they find the bots?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Shame it seems to be a system wide problem and we don’t get the absolute pleasure of watching her numbers dwindle to a more realistic level.

Reactions: 20
I just want to say to any parents out there today watching her stories feeling guilty because they’re at work all day and not setting up countless Halloween decorations and activities, or if you just simple cba and don’t have the time.. DO NOT FEEL BAD!!!! What she has just shown is all for show, it’s all for the gram and she wouldn’t be doing it otherwise. Maybe your kid is like mine and doesn’t fully understand Halloween because you know, they actually have real additional needs and not tend additional needs like Hinch makes out poor Ronnie has. I’m rambling now, but I can’t lie it made me feel tit when I saw it but then I looked over at my son watching tv eating a hot cross bun, happy as Larry, and thought you know what, he knows how loved he is without all of that fake tit. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 79
I noticed it had gone back up...checked her most recent followers and a load are bots who posted their first post around 10 mins ago. Are the bot farms on overdrive?

What is going on?!?
Or she’s got her credit card out

Reactions: 12
Sky news have just put out a breaking news that all poultry and captive birds ordered to be kept indoors - let see your pre-records fall apart now Sofa!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wonder if Instagram had an algorithm to find and disable bot accounts but it also targeted genuine accounts? A friend of mine just posted that she's been disabled so 🤷

Maybe one day they'll get it right and have a good old purge.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Would love insta to go down (oioi) on Halloween, all the fake tit the hunzzzz wouldn’t get to show off to anyone 🤣 poor kids be thrown in bed with no trick or treating or costumes because no one will actually see it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Instagram probably removed a load of accounts. If you complain, you're not a bot and get restored. Pray for Cumslut and Bumstretcher 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just want to say to any parents out there today watching her stories feeling guilty because they’re at work all day and not setting up countless Halloween decorations and activities, or if you just simple cba and don’t have the time.. DO NOT FEEL BAD!!!! What she has just shown is all for show, it’s all for the gram and she wouldn’t be doing it otherwise. Maybe your kid is like mine and doesn’t fully understand Halloween because you know, they actually have real additional needs and not tend additional needs like Hinch makes out poor Ronnie has. I’m rambling now, but I can’t lie it made me feel tit when I saw it but then I looked over at my son watching tv eating a hot cross bun, happy as Larry, and thought you know what, he knows how loved he is without all of that fake tit. 👍🏻
Bravo Troll.

My kids are at school and then I'll take my youngest trick or treating later. That's about as Halloweeny as it gets!

Reactions: 20
See i didnt feel tit, i just thought it looked tit 😂😂

Those kids havent got to do any actual fun halloween stuff like scoop pumpkins or bob for apples. Not that kids have to do anything for holidays, but if you want to do activities.. make them good ones 🙄

Its all just weird, tit, controlled "messy" play not in their designated playroom and lasts as long as it takes to get "the shot" for a reel 🙄🙄🙄

She's a massive twit.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.