Mrs Hinch #595 trying to get sympathy from the sheep by bleating on that her kids don’t sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely trying her luck with Morrisons now. Hope they don’t fall for it.
Why isn’t she dressing her boys in her own mini hinch range? Not warm or cosy enough?
October 😂 😂
Or trying to get modelling work for the boys?
Matchy, matchy cheesy grins.

Reactions: 13
Give me a break guyzzzz I don’t sleep REMEMBER because I sleep with Ron, but I am also awake downstairs with Len and I also go up and sleep with Henry but I also wander out side to sleep on a hill? Please sympathize with this

Even though I sleep on a hill in October I love dressing the boys cosy but NOT in my own range nor my best bubs for life primark range cos how does that get me a deal with Morrisons SILLY HUNS !?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
‘I just love dressing my kids warm and cosy’ I don’t get why she writes this sort of stuff? Like, of course you do Sophie, you’re a mother, no mother wants to dress their child so they’re freezing cold and uncomfortable? It’s like she says this stuff to convince everybody she cares about her kids really. I’ve never in my wildest dreams opened up Instagram and thought ‘Hmm, yes, I’ll tell the world I love dressing my son so he’s warm and comfortable’ honestly find it so so weird.
She’s not done ‘we wrapped up warm’ and went to do some tend bullshit recently 🤣 give it time…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have I heard right that from November 7th all keepers must house their poultry and captive birds indoors? Where the feckin hell is she gonna keep 3 chickens

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Those poor boys being propped up against their tend paintings this early in the morning just for a photo op to beg morissons for a deal cos teshhhhcos is flopping more than inch!!
mum kids would tell me to bugger off at 7am if I tried to shove a camera in their face 😂
Definite thread title in your post….

teshhco range is flopping more than inch!

I’d vote for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s still boring I see. Guess who was in Maldon today!!? Yes moi.

No offence but definitely not an area I’d choose to live in. Some areas you just visit and can imagine yourself living in… this was not one. What a tit heap.
it used to be nice years ago before it had loads of housing estates but it’s now full of chavs mostly owned by a renowned family who are in and out of prison. and in the summer it’s FULL of people camping thinking they’re at the seaside….. ITS A bleeping ESTUARY RIVER BLACK WATER WITH STINKING MUD YOU BELLENDS

the wine bar in the high street has to cover everything in the toilets in baby oil to try to stop people doing drugs.

glad I escaped!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
But not for too long, they still need to be nice and pink. Do you think she’ll pour syrup over them thinking it will ward off any diseases?
I think she'll phone a McD's for the kids and eat spaghetti hoops out a jar while the chicken goes off!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stay away Morrisons, stay away!!!! Don’t fall for it!! Tescos has obviously gone tits up and is now crawling back to Morrisons.
Do those poor boys really need to be shown in their pyjamas quite as much? They haven’t asked to be broadcast to 4 million bots.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"I like to dress them warm and cosy" doesn't every parent?
I don't get her, she thinks she sounds like a proper little lovely mammy when actually it's very standard that as a parent, you dress your child appropriately to the weather.

• Heart
Thread suggestion

‘Just because Soph’s got a pantry doesn’t make her landed gentry’

🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Work? Work? Work? Wtf? Does she have a job or is she pretending cleaning a clean worktop is work! And what in the holy cat balls was that abomination I just watched?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.